Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Rimi said:
But still I find it very interesting it's the atheist who resorts to violence individually instead of advocating a legal system to do that.
It was a Christian who taught me that approach, but I'm sure you'll say he wasn't a real Christian... :chuckle:

Rimi

Gerald said:
It was a Christian who taught me that approach, but I'm sure you'll say he wasn't a real Christian... :chuckle:

No, I wouldn't say that, Gerald. I'd say you're probably making that up. :chuckle:

Rimi

Gerald said:
I wouldn't know, as children are beneath my notice...except when I have to chase them off my lawn.

:sozo: Get used to it, missy!

AH, OK, so long as you aren't aware of it, then it's not your problem. Right neighborly of you.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Rimi said:
No, I wouldn't say that, Gerald. I'd say you're probably making that up. :chuckle:
But you have no way of knowing that, do you.

Me, I base my responses to posts on what is written; I don't bother trying to divine anything about the person doing the writing.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Rimi said:
AH, OK, so long as you aren't aware of it, then it's not your problem. Right neighborly of you.
I cannot be held responsible for information I don't have and am under no obligation to seek out.

As for being neighborly, everybody in my neighborhood stays out of each other's way, so you're right: if it don't wizz on my gate, I see know reason to be concerned about it.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Rimi said:
Interesting . . . . the original question of the thread implies a law. These freaks are clearly talking about doing something illegal. And they they get all made when I say "fag". . .. go figure.

Grow a sense of humor, thin skin. Yeeesh.

lovemeorhateme

Gerald said:
But you have no way of knowing that, do you.

Me, I base my responses to posts on what is written; I don't bother trying to divine anything about the person doing the writing.

:thumb:

lovemeorhateme

My conclusion:

It is scary, and morally wrong to be executing a homosexual just because they are a homosexual. People who say otherwise are just twisting scriptures, or fundamentalist muslim.

Surr

I think it is scary that someone would wish death on another because they either do not understand the person's lifestyle or are somehow afraid (which is what homophobia is). I really cannot understand that kind of hatred.

For the homophobic bigots, I'd like to know the answer to this: How does someone "being gay" affect you life? What difference does it make who someone loves? Love is love is love. It does not matter.

lovemeorhateme

Surr said:
I think it is scary that someone would wish death on another because they either do not understand the person's lifestyle or are somehow afraid (which is what homophobia is). I really cannot understand that kind of hatred.

For the homophobic bigots, I'd like to know the answer to this: How does someone "being gay" affect you life? What difference does it make who someone loves? Love is love is love. It does not matter.

:thumb: