Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Real Sorceror

CRASH said:
So you really never were a Christian, right? Another lie!!!
I was in the United Methodist Church for 14 years. You just said "Most Methodists are as anti-Christ as the Wiccas." You dont believe they are Christien dumbass!

moonface

BANNED
Banned
How can the sabbath be considered a symbolic law when it was punishable by death? you had a moral obligation to follow the law it was never symbolic

moonface

BANNED
Banned
symbolic - a concrete way of understanding something abstract. I was merely pointing out that ALL laws are moral not symbolic they are to do with right and wrong - it is wrong to break the sabbath, it is wrong to murder, it is wrong to have anal sex. THe OT establishes the immorality of these things and does prescribe death to the breakers of these laws. The new testament states that some of these laws are now obsolete and not necessary to follow. Some are abrigated and some are reenforced - as I have already state anal sex between men is condemed by Paul but not punished by death

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
moonface said:
How can the sabbath be considered a symbolic law when it was punishable by death? you had a moral obligation to follow the law it was never symbolic

That is where you are wrong....

Who was the sabbath a symbolic law for?

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Real Sorceror said:
I was in the United Methodist Church for 14 years. You just said "Most Methodists are as anti-Christ as the Wiccas." You dont believe they are Christien dumbass!

Let me guess...Public School?

Evee

I was talking to a friend that watched brokeback mountain, she told me it was nothing like we all expected.
No gross at all.
Just two people with a strong bond.
My curiosity is up.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Evee said:
I was talking to a friend that watched brokeback mountain, she told me it was nothing like we all expected.
No gross at all.
Just two people with a strong bond.
My curiosity is up.

Duh, of course Hollywood will present gross homos in the best light they can.

But we all know they are disease ridden, child molesting perverts!

moonface

BANNED
Banned
back on thread - Jesus said that anyone who hates his brother is guilty of murder? Should be executed anyone who hates? If so I think theologyonline would be a little emptier and a little more useful

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
moonface said:
back on thread - Jesus said that anyone who hates his brother is guilty of murder? Should be executed anyone who hates? If so I think theologyonline would be a little emptier and a little more useful

Chapter and verse please.

Evee

For this is the message which you heard from the beginning, that we should love one another, and not be like Cain who was of the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own deeds were evil and his brother's righteous. Do not wonder, brethren, that the world hates you. (1 John 3:11-13

moonface

BANNED
Banned
chapter and verse supplied

Murder
21"You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder,[a] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' 22But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brotherwill be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,[c]' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Jesus then goes on to explain anyone with lust in their heary has already committed adultery

kmoney

Hall of Fame
moonface said:
chapter and verse supplied

Murder
21"You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder,[a] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' 22But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brotherwill be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,[c]' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Jesus then goes on to explain anyone with lust in their heary has already committed adultery

So are you saying that God wants both hate and murder to carry the same punishment? Murder is a capital crime, should hate also be?

stunrut

There is no force on earth or in all of heaven or hell that can come between us and God's love. None! In spite of everything we may do to anger him, even if we go to hell, God STILL loves us. Nothing can change that.

If God loves a homosexual what right do I have to hate him?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
azrael777 said:
No how could you possibly prove hate.
Well you seem to be connecting hate and murder too much. I realize what Jesus said about hate/murder and lust/adultery, but there is still a difference. Not all sins are crimes. I think Jesus was just trying to say that sin is a matter of the heart. He was speaking against the belief that you could lust after someone who isn't your wife and it's OK because you aren't physically doing it, same with hate/murder. I just don't think that verse is applicable to what we're talking about.