Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

Real Sorceror

CRASH said:
My ax to grind is against evil dogs like you who would lead people astray to Hell and Lie saying that they can all eventually work their way to heaven. I thought you said lying is wrong - but you do it all the time. Don't you???? Your whole life is based on a lie!
Are you saying lying is absolutly wrong? Do you believe in absolute right and wrong?
This is funny, a wicca is trying to tell me about the ten commandments! When you repent and turn back to the one true God you are allowed to talk about the Bible.

I'm not out to convert anyone to anything! Apologist asked for my personal beliefs and I told him. I speak no lie when I state my beliefs, they are personal opinions, not facts, they cannot be proven. My whole life is based on conviction. Do you think I am ignorant of Christianity? I used to be one; its people like you that drive me away.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Real Sorceror said:
I'm not out to convert anyone to anything! Apologist asked for my personal beliefs and I told him. I speak no lie when I state my beliefs, they are personal opinions, not facts, they cannot be proven. My whole life is based on conviction. Do you think I am ignorant of Christianity? I used to be one; its people like you that drive me away.

You've never met anyone like me and I bet you were never a Christian. When and how were you saved?

moonface

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse said:
Apparently moonface doesn't think that bestiality should be illegal, since it was "merely a purity law.":rolleyes:

And merely being a sinner was never punishable by execution.:nono:

I think bestiality should be illegal mainly because there is not a meeting of the minds. I mean the bible does not say that lighthouse can't have sex with someone in a comma but there is an implied ethic in the idea of concent.

You logic is flawed above when you ask if sinners were executed. Yes they were - if homosexuality is a sin and if it should be punished by death then some sinners were executed.

If breaking the Sabbath was a sin punishable by deth then some sinners were executed.

You later ask when were the levitial purity laws revoked

16Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. 17These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.

Things now permisable - eating pork, working on a saturday (sabbath) or the lords day (sunday) . Paul does re state in romans 1 that anal sex between men is wrong but gives no prescriptive punishment for it.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Real Sorceror said:

CONVERT? Whether you admit it or not, you are promoting your destructive ideas here. Ideas have consequences. I oppose you.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
moonface said:
I think bestiality should be illegal mainly because there is not a meeting of the minds. .

So you put what you think ABOVE what God thinks. Some Christian you are.

moonface

BANNED
Banned
CRASH said:
This is inane IMHO. Some of the Biblical laws are symbolic and some are moral, i.e. meant to be enforced by all governments..:)

some of the biblical laws are symbolic? symbolic of what? do you understand what a law is? It is something to be follow not to be seen as a symbol - give me one symbolic law?

Real Sorceror

CRASH said:
You've never met anyone like me and I bet you were never a Christian. When and how were you saved?
Your a bit more persistant than the others, Ill grant you. I was once Methodist, but I cannot agree with so many things in the Bible that I chose to look elswhere for God. He is not to be found in a book, so I believe.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Real Sorceror said:
Your a bit more persistant than the others, Ill grant you. I was once Methodist, but I cannot agree with so many things in the Bible that I chose to look elswhere for God. He is not to be found in a book, so I believe.

Most Methodists are as anti-Christ as the Wiccas.

God found in a book? Thats odd. God is living and personal. He is not "in a book" The Good Book is only one of the ways He has chosen to communicate with mankind.
What didn't you agree with from God's Word?

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Oh! And you never answered. When and how were you saved?

"Being Methodist" means you almost certainly have never been saved.

Real Sorceror

CRASH said:
Really? Cus they preached about about Jesus as the savior and son of God all the time.
I dont believe its God's word, it is not literal or historical. I'll find my own morality, thank you.

moonface

BANNED
Banned
CRASH said:

God found in a book? Thats odd. God is living and personal. He is not "in a book" The Good Book is only one of the ways He has chosen to communicate with mankind.

The book of Hebrews say that God has spoken in various ways in the past through angels, through the prophets and finally through his son. Romans says he speaks through creation.

I've never had a problem with the bible its just the crazy interpretations people place on it.

I've have found that only alcoholics tend to dislike methodists.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Real Sorceror said:
Really? Cus they preached about about Jesus as the savior and son of God all the time.

I dont believe its God's word, it is not literal or historical. I'll find my own morality, thank you.

So you lied agian! When you said "I cannot agree with so many things in the Bible" you really didn't have any specific things in the Bible that supposedly drove you off. Come on give us your top 10 things you disagree with in the Bible!!!

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Real Sorceror said:
By your definition, I have never been saved. I dont care about your definitions though.

So you really never were a Christian, right? Another lie!!!