Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
I am just confused by your not wanting to be known as a homo, when it is such a noble way of life?????? You act like it's an insult, when really it is the greatest compliment!!!!

Real Sorceror

CRASH said:
I am just confused by your not wanting to be known as a homo, when it is such a noble way of life?????? You act like it's an insult, when really it is the greatest compliment!!!!
Your sarcasm could be cut with a knife. I'm not gay (though youll only say I'm in deniel). I simply dont think its a crime. Im pretty sure I can have you banned for the crap your posting on all my threads.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Real Sorceror said:
Your sarcasm could be cut with a knife. I'm not gay (though youll only say I'm in deniel). I simply dont think its a crime. Im pretty sure I can have you banned for the crap your posting on all my threads.

Is there something wrong with being gay even though you don't think it's a crime? Banned?:yawn: For What? All your threads? That's a lie. You should be a proud Wiccan Homo!

Real Sorceror

CRASH said:
Is there something wrong with being gay even though you don't think it's a crime? Banned?:yawn: For What? All your threads? That's a lie. You should be a proud Wiccan Homo!
No, there is nothing wrong with being gay. However, there is a problem with lying, and Id be lying if I said I was gay.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Real Sorceror said:
No, there is nothing wrong with being gay.

That wasn't so hard was it?

What's the problem with lying? Are you saying lying is wrong? As a Gay Wiccan, do you believe lying is absolutely wrong?

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Real Sorceror said:
I believe you are not a Christien.

True. I can honestly say I am not a christien and I bet you're not one either! But that doesn't mean your are not avoiding my questions.:patrol:

Real Sorceror

CRASH said:
True. I can honestly say I am not a christien and I bet you're not one either! But that doesn't mean your are not avoiding my questions.:patrol:
Your question is purposfully stated to make me tell a lie. I never said I was a Christien, this whole thing started on a pagan belief thread you ****ing moron. Now go persecut some other innocent and assure your place in Hell.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Real Sorceror said:
Your question is purposfully stated to make me tell a lie. I never said I was a Christien, this whole thing started on a pagan belief thread you ****ing moron. Now go persecut some other innocent and assure your place in Hell.

Hey, wait a minute! You said we will all get to heaven in another thread! I am just looking forward to singing kumbia with you there!

"---everyone will eventually end up in Heaven-"

Real Sodomy: "you ****ing moron."

But I thought Wicca was tolerant as you said here. You're not being a good little wicca now are you?:dunce:

BTW, I am a Christian, not a christien.:cool:

Real Sorceror

CRASH said:
Hey, wait a minute! You said we will all get to heaven in another thread! I am just looking forward to singing kumbia with you there!
"---everyone will eventually end up in Heaven-"
Real Sodomy: "you ****ing moron."
But I thought Wicca was tolerant as you said here. You're not being a good little wicca now are you?:dunce:
BTW, I am a Christian, not a christien.:cool:
Yes, you will eventually go to heaven, but first you will go to hell, then work your way up from there. Tolerance only goes so far, and around sane people I'm the best sort of person. You are not a Christian, no matter how you spell it.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Real Sorceror said:
Yes, you will eventually go to heaven, but first you will go to hell, then work your way up from there. Tolerance only goes so far, and around sane people I'm the best sort of person. You are not a Christian, no matter how you spell it.

Hypocrite!:kookoo: :kookoo: :rotfl: :rotfl:When your whole worldview gets destroyed in a few posts with a stranger at TOL in about an hour, you might want to reconsider your gay, broken, heathan, worldview. Hitler is in your heaven you freak!

Real Sodomy: *ending up in heaven no matter what*:rotfl:

Last edited:

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
CRASH said:
That wasn't so hard was it?

What's the problem with lying? Are you saying lying is wrong? As a Gay Wiccan, do you believe lying is absolutely wrong?

*waiting*

moonface

BANNED
Banned
why don't both of you get lost - this is a thread about putting homosexuals to death not about your petty arguments. Where is a moderator when you need one?

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Real Sorceror said:
Just what is your axe to grind? I, as a straight Wiccan, believe lying is wrong. Dont you believe lying is wrong? Its in your Ten Commandments.

My ax to grind is against evil dogs like you who would lead people astray to Hell and Lie saying that they can all eventually work their way to heaven. I thought you said lying is wrong - but you do it all the time. Don't you???? Your whole life is based on a lie!

Are you saying lying is absolutly wrong? Do you believe in absolute right and wrong?

This is funny, a wicca is trying to tell me about the ten commandments! When you repent and turn back to the one true God you are allowed to talk about the Bible.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
moonface said:
why don't both of you get lost - this is a thread about putting homosexuals to death not about your petty arguments. Where is a moderator when you need one?

"Moonface" the name says it all!

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
moonface said:
I think that if the death penalty for homosexuals is enforeced then so to should the rest of the levitical purity laws. We would still have Lesbians though. Whilst Paul states in Colosians that following these rules is no longer necessary, he does restate that sodomy is wrong but offers no prescriptive punishment. SO therefore... sodomy may be wrong (mainly because of the Jewish notion the importance of procreation) but there is no indication from scripture that it should be punished by death.

This is inane IMHO. Some of the Biblical laws are symbolic and some are moral, i.e. meant to be enforced by all governments. Like don't murder or be a homo. You claim to be a Christian. Pray that God would give you wisdom in this matter and read his word.:)