ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ephesians 3:2

Um......that doesn't help you.

No one preached the rubbish Darby invented before 1830.

No matter how hard you try, and no matter how hard you want it to be there, it just isn't there.

It's why you live in denial. You cannot accept that what you believe was invented by one man in 1830.

musterion

No matter how hard you try, and no matter how hard you want it to be there, it just isn't there.

It's why you live in denial. You cannot accept that what you believe was invented by one man in 1830.

Eph 3:2

Eph 3:8-9

Rom 16:25

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your points were soundly refuted by your own source. Nothing else need be said to you.

Nope.

Faith and faith alone was preached before Luther.

However, you won't find a peep about a secret rapture being preached before 1830.

Again, you live in denial.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Eph 3:2

Eph 3:8-9

Rom 16:25

Again, the false teachings of John Nelson Darby are in opposition to the epistles of the Apostle Paul.

That's why you won't find a trace of what Darby invented before 1830.

Denial is a hard thing to live with. You need to set yourself your free from it.

john w

Hall of Fame
No one taught this rubbish until John Nelson Darby.

Before Darby, you won't find one person preaching or teaching about a "prophetic clock", nor will you find it in the Bible.

It was invented by John Nelson Darby.

Dispensationalism is a mess.

Made up, and irrelevant when veracity is discovered, weasel.

One of his over 10 "I have never" said lies, which he will not touch, after 3 years:

The above slop/spam of his, vs.:

"I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. "-gay devil boy Craigie

Pathetic habitual liar-ette.

And quit using my "mess" line, you sniveling punk.

john w

Hall of Fame
Again, the false teachings of John Nelson Darby are in opposition to the epistles of the Apostle Paul.

That's why you won't find a trace of what Darby invented before 1830.

Denial is a hard thing to live with. You need to set yourself your free from it.

50 out of her last 98 spams-"Darby."

Loser.

musterion

Start a thread with two columns. In column A, put what Paul taught on a given matter. In column B, put what Darby said on the same matter that contradicts what Paul wrote.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your own source preached baptismal regeneration. Either you are too stupid to realize that's what your own source believed and too arrogant to admit your stupidity, or you are too perverse to care.

Why won't you answer my question?

Is confessing with your mouth a work?

(Rom 10:9 KJV) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Yes or No?

Danoh

Tet, you are such a blind fool. Its not about whether someone in the past had believed the world was round before men such as Columbus proved it is. Rather, its about whether or not a thing is true.

I know what your reply will be.

But you are simply hopeless; you have been looking in books asserting the world is flat for so long that that is now the standard by which you read into what passages in Scripture what you read into them.

musterion

(Rom 10:9 KJV) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Yes or No?

Did your own source preach baptismal regeneration? Yes or no?

john w

Hall of Fame

No one preached this AD 70-ism dung/rubbish Russell invented before the late 1800's.

No matter how hard I try, and no matter how hard I want it to be there, it just isn't there.

It's why I live in denial. I cannot accept that what I believe was invented by one man in the late 1800's.

See how that works, "soul sleep" proponent, satanist?

Tellalie:No one taught that the earth was spherical, until relatively recently. Therefore, it is flat.

Prove that AD 70-ism/Preterism is not invented, that you received it directly from God, as you claim, and not from fallible men.

My 20th request, Craigie. What's the problem, sweetie? Afraid of the great saint John W? Yes.

You loser, clown. You folded.

And get a job, infidel.

Danoh

Yes or No?

Personally, I don't hold to that passage as about the Body.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tet, you are such a blind fool. Its not about whether someone in the past had believed the world was round before men such as Columbus proved it is. Rather, its about whether or not a thing is true.

Then why do all you Darby Followers live in denial.

Why can't you guys be honest and admit that Dispensationalism didn't exist before 1830?

It's beyond telling, that just about everyone of you live in denial.

There is a reason not one of you will be honest, and admit that Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby.