ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Still waiting for you to correctly give the sense of the phrase "perfect red heifer."

(Numbers 19:2) “This is a requirement of the law that the Lord has commanded: Tell the Israelites to bring you a red heifer without defect or blemish and that has never been under a yoke.

Do I really need to explain this to you?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
No it comes from Numbers 19:1-10

However, you are correct about the evil Talmud, it is evil.

A red heifer, according to Numbers specification, is not that hard to come up with.

The Rabbincal Jews of today are placing much greater restrictions on what would be acceptable than what the Scripture indicates.
You appear to agree with them over the Scripture.

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's a Greek ampitheatre from 400 bc.

Yes, Greece was the third beast in Daniel.

According to Josephus, Alexander the Great read about himself in the book of Daniel.

Josephus said the following about Alexander the Great's visit to Jerusalem, and conversation with the High Priest:

“And when the book of Daniel was shewed him, wherein Daniel declared that one of the Greeks should destroy the empire of the Persians, he supposed that himself was the person intended; and as he was then glad, he dismissed the multitude for the present …”

I lived on the left side of the mountain, on the horizon, just below the snow line.

Why in the world would you move from there to Tennessee?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A red heifer, according to Numbers specification, is not that hard to come up with.

The Rabbincal Jews of today are placing much greater restrictions on what would be acceptable that what the Scripture indicates.
You appear to agree with them over the Scripture.

I disagree.

Those evil Talmud Rabbincal Jews have a lot of non-Biblical laws, but as far as the perfect red heifer without spot goes, they appear to be following the law of Moses.

HERE is a brief history of the perfect red heifer without spot from the Temple Institute

Danoh

I disagree.

Those evil Talmud Rabbincal Jews have a lot of non-Biblical laws, but as far as the perfect red heifer without spot goes, they appear to be following the law of Moses.

HERE is a brief history of the perfect red heifer without spot from the Temple Institute

This is why you were not able to answer my question, Tet; you too easily turn to one passage you read things into, or miss, and then follow that with "what saith Google?"

You need to get in and stay in THE Book.

The best to you in this.

That is my hope for you...

john w

Hall of Fame
You Darby Followers are so predictable.

What part of "perfect red heifer without spot" do you not understand?

I know you don't believe me, but maybe you'll believe your fellow Zionists/Futurists HERE

From the link:

"Lacking the mei niddah from a previous holy cow, that seems like a catch-22."
This pathetic punk is getting so picked apart, bloodied, embarrassed, by other TOL members, in the last 5 pages of this thread, that 10 of his last 15 "posts" have his old reliable "Darby" stumper. And he is now employing it with "newbies."

That's all this silly demon soddy has left.

What an obsessed, unemployed, loser, this satanic devil boy Craigie is. his future ex wife is probably laughing it his sorry state.

Poor Craigie-8 hours/day on TOL, to post "Darby" on every other post.

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh yes you do.

You Darby Followers have Christ Jesus coming back to earth and sitting on a man made throne in a third temple.

The only non-Jews trying to breed a perfect red heifer without spot are Darby Followers.

13 out of last 18 "posts" with "Darby," from the Russell/Hannegraaf/Josephus follower.

Silly gay devil boy-that's all he has.

" a man made throne "-devil boy, for the 666th time. with this "man made" satanc spam of sophistry

Tell us, demon: Is the cross, "man made?" The manger? Did the Lord Jesus Christ, live in a "man made" house, wear "man made clothes? Were you booted out of "man made" church?

You wicked serpent.

john w

Hall of Fame
That's, maybe a good idea.

I've never changed my avatar since I joined in 2007

Change it to this-resembles you,devilboy:

aiken.jpg

Or:

wolves_in_sheeps_clothing.jpg

JosephR

13 out of last 18 "posts" with "Darby," from the Russell/Hannegraaf/Josephus follower.

Silly gay devil boy-that's all he has.

" a man made throne "-devil boy, for the 666th time. with this "man made" satanc spam of sophistry

Tell us, demon: Is the cross, "man made?" The manger? Did the Lord Jesus Christ, live in a "man made" house, wear "man made clothes? Were you booted out of "man made" church?

You wicked serpent.

a wise man once said,,"those in HIGH places must be the ones to start"

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You need to get in and stay in THE Book.

I gave you the passage in the book of Numbers.

In order for a third temple to adhere to the law of Moses (found in Numbers 19), the water used for cleansing can only come from the ashes of the perfect red heifer without spot.

IOW, no perfect red heifer without spot = no water for cleansing = no purification for sin.

You can ask all the Jews on TOL about this, and they will all tell you I am right.

Since Dispensationalism teaches there will be a future third temple, then a perfect red heifer without spot is part of Dispensationalism.

Those of us who are not Dispensationalists (Darby Followers) can very easily see that Christ Jesus was perfect without spot, and know there will never be another perfect red heifer without spot. (which is why there hasn't been one in over 2,000 years)

I keep trying to tell you Danoh, but you won't believe me....the false teachings of Darby cannot stand up to the test of scripture.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I disagree.

You've just demonstrated that your idea of what 'the perfect red heifer' means does not come from the limits of Scripture but from additions to it, and that.... from non-believing Jews.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You've just demonstrated that your idea of what 'the perfect red heifer' means does not come from the limits of Scripture but from additions to it, and that.... from non-believing Jews.

No steko, I gave you the scripture.

According to Numbers 19:1-10 a perfect red heifer without spot is required for a new temple.

Why do you think there are Dispensational ranchers in Texas and Oklahoma trying to breed one?

"John C. Hagee Royalty Trust paid more than $5.5 million for a 7,600-acre ranch in Brackettville, Texas, where cattle are raised in a venture with the Texas Israel Agricultural Research Foundation,......Many evangelicals believe that the arrival of a "perfect red heifer" will signal the end times....... Some evangelicals likewise regard the red heifer as a harbinger of the ultimate showdown at the Temple Mount, which they believe will be the site of the Second Coming. And they believe that time is near. "

Darby Followers are Zionists. Dispensationalism teaches that the Jews are going to be gathered to Israel and a third temple is going to be built.

I have never met anyone who disagrees that a perfect red heifer is needed for a new temple.

john w

Hall of Fame
is this the example you leave oh great john?

Do you have a need to know?

John 2:15 KJV

and when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers’ money, and overthrew the tables;

The Lord Jesus Christ: Vipers... hypocrites....vipers...serpents....

John the B: Brood of vipers....

Paul: Child of the devil....ravenous wolves...liars...whited wall....

Peter: Dog.....

Joe, to the "lowly Galilean fisherman" who was so sweet, lovey dovey, never using harsh language, to JtB, to Paul, to Peter:

is this the example you leave, "Jesus," John, Paul, Peter?

"oh great john?"-Joe

I corrected it for you-Make that the great, humble, saint John. No charge.

You may resume your sitting, in the bleachers, booing the players.

john w

Hall of Fame
.....Those of us who are not Dispensationalists (Darby Followers)....the false teachings of Darby cannot stand up to the test of scripture.

14 out of last 19 posts-"Darby."

That's all the devil boy has.

"All dispensationalists are Darby followers."-Tellalie/slander

All AD 70-ists/Preterists are Russell/Josephus followers

john w

Hall of Fame
Darby Followers are Zionists. Dispensationalism teaches that the Jews are going to be gathered to Israel and a third temple is going to be built.

15 out of last 20 "posts"-"Darby."

Translated: The punk is getting embarrassed, getting dismantled, slumping, bloodied, wiping his effeminate, wimpy countenance wining, pining, grunting, snorting...

Russell followers are anti Semites, flipping the bird at God the Father, and His Christ, hating the nation Israel, like their father, the devil, the believing remnant of Israel, being elect for service by the LORD God.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
John 2:15 KJV

Once again, Little Johnny W the Dance Director shows his double mindedness.

On one hand Little Johnny W says only Romans thru Philemon is for the BOC, and on the other hand Little Johnny W quotes Jesus from one of the gospels and gives that as his excuse for acting the way he does.

(James 1:8) Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do.