ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

Danoh

Nero.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

whitestone

To clarify: do you mean the revolutionary zealots were given a deadly wound and then came back to life as Zionists in 1948? Forget the pit business; that's a can of worms. But I have from time to time wondered if the 'rebellion that desolates' (Dan 8:13) might repeat. Complete with a rebuilt old covenant temple.

the beast that receives the wound by the sword is the one the ascends out of the pit and has them worship it's image Revelation 13:12 KJV it's the one thats in the pit and ascends out in Revelation 17:8 KJV ,,,it's the one who receives the deadly wound (think ad70),,,it's a killer to preterits but none the less.

Danoh

To clarify: do you mean the revolutionary zealots were given a deadly wound and then came back to life as Zionists in 1948? Forget the pit business; that's a can of worms. But I have from time to time wondered if the 'rebellion that desolates' (Dan 8:13) might repeat. Complete with a rebuilt old covenant temple.

That is at least honest. I can sincerely respect that; Inter.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not that this applies to you, but it is exactly what you are doing - adding the writings of Josephus, et al, to this:

Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Wrong again Danoh.

I'm not adding to Revelation, I'm using historical documents to confirm the Revelation.

For example:

The Bible:

(Rev 16:19) The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath.

Josephus:

"And now there were three treacherous factions in the city, the one parted from the other." - Josephus, Book V, Chapter I, Section 4

You can't do that Danoh.

You can't show anything that Darby invented confirmed by historians or early church fathers.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
the beast that receives the wound by the sword is the one the ascends out of the pit and has them worship it's image Revelation 13:12 KJV it's the one thats in the pit and ascends out in Revelation 17:8 KJV ,,,it's the one who receives the deadly wound (think ad70),,,it's a killer to preterits but none the less.

I already showed you how Nero died, then Vespasian coming to power a little later.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But showing a Roman coin is no more proof than Obama saying Jefferson had a copy of the Qur'an as to whether that shows Jefferson's "tolerance" of Islam. (It does not)

These questions have much more to do with the apocalyptic and warrior mentality found in the DSS and Qumran than such a picture. Yes, they definitely believed in a messianic intervention in their war, which they wanted to start sooner (as did Barrabas and Judas the Galilean back in 6 AD).

What does that have to do with the beast?

We're talking about the beast.

whitestone

I already showed you how Nero died, then Vespasian coming to power a little later.

and I already showed you that the Jews who rejected Jesus and were inside the walls of Jerusalem in ad70 were in a "revolt" against Caesar i.e. did not worship him,did not use his coins,,,your just being stubborn

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But I have from time to time wondered if the 'rebellion that desolates' (Dan 8:13) might repeat.

There is no such thing as "duel prophecy" or "partial fulfillment".

These are false terms created by Darby Followers in their desperate attempt to make the Bible fit the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.

Interplanner

As far as I know, the deadly wound that applies here is the near-break up of the Roman empire. I was asking whether you thought the zealots of the Jewish war were 'brought back to life' in 1948. Those two deadly wounds would not be about the same figure at all.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
and I already showed you that the Jews who rejected Jesus and were inside the walls of Jerusalem in ad70 were in a "revolt" against Caesar i.e. did not worship him,did not use his coins,,,your just being stubborn

You're really hung up on this.

But then again, I didn't realize you were a 1948 Zionist.

But that's ok, most Dispies used to be 1948 Zionists until...well 1989.

Why won't you go through this with me step by step, one step at at time?

Step #1 - The temple and Jerusalem were destroyed in 70AD, not one stone was left standing upon another.

True or False?

Interplanner

There is no such thing as "duel prophecy" or "partial fulfillment".

These are false terms created by Darby Followers in their desperate attempt to make the Bible fit the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.

I didn't mean repeat in a prophetic sense. I meant that Zionism might have enough of its own momentum that it would rebuild Judaism's temple and start a hopeless freedom war. Islam itself was not prophesied, but once started, it has its own gravity, and these things will always resemble what is described in something like the Rev and elsewhere.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As far as I know, the deadly wound that applies here is the near-break up of the Roman empire.

Which happened between Nero and Vespasian
I was asking whether you thought the zealots of the Jewish war were 'brought back to life' in 1948.

1948 has absolutely nothing to do with Bible prophecy.

All prophecy concerning Israel and/or Jews was fulfilled in 70AD.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I meant that Zionism might have enough of its own momentum that it would rebuild Judaism's temple

Few people understand that according to scripture, it's impossible for a third temple without a perfect red heifer.

There hasn't been a perfect red heifer in over 2,000 years.

Desperate Darby Followers, Zionists, Futurists, etc. in Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, and various places throughout the world have desperately tried to create a perfect red heifer with modern DNA science, cloning, and other scientific means, but all have failed.

There's a reason why there hasn't been a perfect red heifer for over 2,000 years. The reason is that the OC completely vanished for good in 70AD, despite how hard Darby Follower have tried to revive it.

Danoh

You're really hung up on this.

But then again, I didn't realize you were a 1948 Zionist.

But that's ok, most Dispies used to be 1948 Zionists until...well 1989.

Why won't you go through this with me step by step, one step at at time?

Step #1 - The temple and Jerusalem were destroyed in 70AD, not one stone was left standing upon another.

True or False?

Correction - most non Mid-Acts and non Acts 28 Dispies.

Most of within Mid Acts; Acts 28 never did subscribe to 1948 - those are Acts 2 Dispies, some of whom I name as friends regardless of our differences in understanding.

Interplanner

But on the human level, they might still try.

To try again would be an intriguing twist on Judaism's zealots coming back to life in most people's reckoning.

Danoh

But on the human level, they might still try.

To try again would be an intriguing twist on Judaism's zealots coming back to life in most people's reckoning.

In a sense, yes. The spirit (attitude) of rebellion or "Law" - lessness has always been one united front - "as your father's did, so do ye..."