Salvation

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I see no substance or purpose in your Christianity. There is no purpose to the bible if you say that it is not written for you to glean truth from.

This is not my Christianity, it is what Jesus teaches and His salvation.

Also, the freedom Jesus talks about in that verse is not freedom from wickedness thing we are free from that, he says we are free from all law and all obligation.

You don't know much about Jesus and His teachings. You are only expressing world's point of view and your imagination of Jesus.

Jesus is not humanitarian teacher. He teaches sacrificial love which is not what you want to hear and seeking, it seems.

Jesus' standards are much higher than secular humanism because He teaches sacrificial love..

jzeidler

This is not my Christianity, it is what Jesus teaches and His salvation.

You don't know much about Jesus and His teachings. You are only expressing world's point of view and your imagination of Jesus.

Jesus is not humanitarian teacher. He teaches sacrificial love which is not what you want to hear and seeking, it seems.

Jesus' standards are much higher than secular humanism because He teaches sacrificial love..

This is your interpretation and it conflicts with the rest of the bible. Real Christianity is not dependent on what you do but on where your faith is.

I'm not expressing anything except the definition of the Greek word that Jesus used. Either you accept that that's what Jesus said and meant or you ignore it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
This is your interpretation and it conflicts with the rest of the bible.

this is your worldly opinion. You will not understand what Jesus teaches unless you are sincerely seeking Him. You will misuse His word if you are not seeking the Truth.

Your points are all humanistic point of you, not Jesus' teaching.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
jzeidler,

It is obvious you want Jesus to be humanistic teacher which does not make any difference from any other religious leaders, such as Buddha or Gandy.

So it is futile to discuss with you about Christianity and Jesus' teachings. And you showed example that you are misusing Jesus' word.

good day, friend.

jzeidler

jzeidler,

It is obvious you want Jesus to be humanistic teacher which does not make any difference from any other religious leaders, such as Buddha or Gandy.

So it is futile to discuss with you about Christianity and Jesus' teachings. And you showed example that you are misusing Jesus' word.

good day, friend.

Not sure how you got that since I used the bible to show Jesus being superior and that he paid for our sins on the cross.

Have a good one.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Not sure how you got that since I used the bible to show Jesus being superior and that he paid for our sins on the cross.

Have a good one.

I just told you are misusing and misapplying the scripture the way you want it to be.

IOW, they are all out of context or don't harmonize with Jesus' other words.

Prizebeatz1

And here is what you will find in Jesus' gospel:

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6 NKJV)​

One could take that literally or one could take it to point to the infinite and eternal part of us.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
One could take that literally or one could take it to point to the infinite and eternal part of us.

Your point of you is the world's not of Jesus.

You seem to want Jesus to be humanistic teacher which does not make difference from world's leaders.

jzeidler

Salvation

I just told you are misusing and misapplying the scripture the way you want it to be.

IOW, they are all out of context or don't harmonize with Jesus' other words.

I don't think looking into the original Greek is misusing scripture. Who are you to say who is misusing and who is correct? How do you know you're not wrong and I'm right? Also you didn't answer any of the other questions I posed for you.

If you are so unwilling to answer questions and have a discussion with people who don't agree with you why are you on here?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
this is your worldly opinion. You will not understand what Jesus teaches unless you are sincerely seeking Him. You will misuse His word if you are not seeking the Truth.

You don't follow Jesus' teachings :rapture:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If you are so unwilling to answer questions and have a discussion with people who don't agree with you why are you on here?

You already expressed your misuse and out of context reasoning. So it is meaningless to go further.

If you continue with this, you will be on ignore.

good day.

jzeidler

Anyone else see what just happened? I was asking logical questions about why she believes her view and I gave logical answers to where I stand on my view and got turned down because I don't agree with her. How very interesting.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Anyone else see what just happened? I was asking logical questions about why she believes her view and I gave logical answers to where I stand on my view and got turned down because I don't agree with her. How very interesting.

meshak seeks every opportunity to say "good day" - all she does is disagree, even if she agrees with somebody, eventually she disagrees.
She can't have a learning or sharing experience. Lone Wolf

nikolai_42

Many churchgoers agree with you.

You need to know that Jesus says narrow is the road that leads to life and only a few find it.

blessings.

Why are you following Jesus? Why not Buddha? Why not find "self-annihilation" in the practices of mystical yoga where you lose yourself in nothingness? What makes Jesus right?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

But YOU believe in an all humanistic Jesus, you say He is not God