ECT Sacrifices during the Kingdom?

SaulToPaul 2

Those who speculate that there will be animal sacrifices in the future, are those who draw back to perdition (Hebrews 10:39):

"Of how much worse punishment do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of Grace?" Hebrews 10:29

This is applied to anyone who has heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ but fail to respect, appreciate, or worship His everlasting blood sacrifice; Jew or Gentile.

:chuckle:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have commentaries that thoroughly refute you but am too busy posting to post them.

Try believing the Apostles.

Act 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
Act 17:25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

LA

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Uh...... so you can see his posts.

mysteryboy is so confused, he doesn't even know what to say anymore.

Now he says he can't see my posts, but then replies to my posts :dizzy:

He has dug himself in such a deep hole trying to defend Darby's false teachings, that he has resorted to asking his fellow Darby followers how many future temples have to be built for his eschatology to work out.

And if you notice, none of his fellow Darby followers have told him how many, because they are just as confused as he is.

Dispensationalism is a mess!

john w

Hall of Fame

He has dug himself in such a deep hole trying to defend Darby's false teachings, that he has resorted to asking his fellow Darby followers how many future temples have to be built for his eschatology to work out.

And if you notice, none of his fellow Darby followers have told him how many, because they are just as confused as he is.

You are such a greasy, slick, pathetic loser, Craigie, slithering in here, as is your MO, later in the night, after being picked apart earlier, as you swoop in, spam your satanism, while most are busy with their lives,and think," See!!!! Not one person can answer me!!!"

Get a life, and start paying attention to your crumbling "family," you obsessed psychopath. And get a job, infidel, loafer, drain on society.

Does your wife, and do your "children," know that you are an obsessed psychopath, online tonight, sweetie?

How can you stand our own stink, Craigie?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are such a greasy, slick, pathetic loser, Craigie, slithering in here, as is your MO, later in the night, after being picked apart earlier, as you swoop in, spam your satanism, while most are busy with their lives,and think," See!!!! Not one person can answer me!!!"

Get a life, and start paying attention to your crumbling "family," you obsessed psychopath. And get a job, infidel, loafer, drain on society.

Does your wife, and do your "children," know that you are an obsessed psychopath, online tonight, sweetie?

How can you stand our own stink, Craigie?

Typical response from a Darby follower who cannot defend Dispensationalism when it is put to the test of scripture.

john w

Hall of Fame
Typical response from a Darby follower who cannot defend Dispensationalism when it is put to the test of scripture.

Typical spam from a satanist, who is in the Russell cult, who is unemployed, neglecting his "family," to satisfy his obsession.

You're a pathetic, obsessed loser, Craigie, spending your life on TOL, late at night, every night, and most of the day, as that is all you have, punk, as the world has rejected you, being unemployed, your "man made" church has rejected you, and this is your only outlet.

And put on some deodorant-your posts have a satanic sulfur stink to them.

john w

Hall of Fame
satanism:

"If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.."-Craigie, the admitted hater of Israel, anti-Semite

Vs.

"I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today."-Tellalie, the admitted hater of Israel, anti-Semite

john w

Hall of Fame
satanism:

Admitted, on record, anti-Semite Tellalie, asserts that all dispensationalists, are anti-Christ, which would then include the founder of TOL, moderators......

"All dispensationalists are Darby followers."-anti-Semite Tellalie

"Darby followers don't believe that. Darby followers claim there will be animal sacrifices for sin in the future.You are anti-Christ when it comes to what was accomplished at the cross."-anti-Semite Tellalie

john w

Hall of Fame
satanism:

Admitted, on record, by his own words, anti-Semite Tellalie, asserts that you can deny the one time sacrifice for sins on the cross, which is claiming it wasn't good enough for all sins, and that if you claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement, that is holding anti-Christ beliefs, and yet, you are still saved
:

"Quote Originally Posted by tetelestai

Once again mysteryboy, you deny the one time sacrifice for sins on the cross. You claim it wasn't good enough for all sins, you claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement.

You adhere to these anti-Christ beliefs,
and then you think your going to lecture me on grace?

You're nuts!"

Me, to tellalie:

"So, Craigie-musty allegedly "deny the one time sacrifice for sins on the cross. You claim it wasn't good enough for all sins," and has "anti-Christ beliefs."

Is he lost, sweetie?"-John W

"I never said you or any other MADist isn't saved. I said you are a legalist. "-Tellalie, to musterion, on this subject

andyc

Yes it's all made up.
First they manipulate the new testament in order to manufacture a gospel that is based on salvation by knowledge alone, then they spend the rest of their time manipulating the old testament to create a future earthly kingdom made of 2nd class beings who they think are going to be saved, but are accountable to operate under very strict terms and conditions.
It's quite humorous to try and imagine their future earthly kingdom. What will they eat? What will they wear? Will there be vehicles? Do they not need them? There will obviously be animals to kill, but first they'll need feeding, or will they? Will technology be a thing of the past? Are they telepathic? If they eat, they'll need toilets, or do they squat down outside the temple in a field? There will be no marrying, so no children. Do they sleep? What will they do all day? Do they get to go on holidays? See the world? How do they travel?

People were actually thinking along these lines in Paul's day, and he responded by saying "how foolish", and he went on to explain how the celestial body replaces the earthly.

Its ridiculously obvious that all of the earthly things are redundant, as Paul explains...

Cor 2:16 -
So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths, which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ. 18 Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, and not holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God. Therefore, if you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, why, as though living in the world, do you subject yourselves to regulations—— "Do not touch, do not taste, do not handle," which all concern things which perish with the using——according to the commandments and doctrines of men? These things indeed have an appearance of wisdom in self-imposed religion, false humility, and neglect of the body, but are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh.
f then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.

The MADS completely ignore Paul here, because they focus so much attention on their two race fantasy. The BOC super race is not spoken of hardly at all in their teaching, as it's taken for granted that they simply say yes to Jesus, then lay on their recliners till he returns.
They really get off on talking about what the kingdom slaves will be up to in their fabricated future world.
It reminds me of the Hebrews and Egyptians in the book of Exodus. Basically the madists are the Egyptians. They've looked in scripture and seen that there's work to be done, but instead of getting on with it, they've got the Hebrews to do it.