ECT Sacrifices during the Kingdom?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
"It's not my job to determine who is saved and who isn't."-Tellalie, the fraud

What a mess(my saying, not his), you biblical moron.

Your father the devil taught you that, devil boy, and certainly not the LORD God of the bible. No, perverter, the LORD God, throughout the book, Paul, Peter,................ demand that every person of God, call out false doctrine, rebuke it, call it evil, and, yes, make judgments, of those who do not accept the provisions made for salvation, at that time(progressive revelation), and expose/mark/identify them, and tell them, that are not saved, headed for hell, if they do not change their mind.

Of course, since you are a wimp, spineless, without a vertebrae, interested in pleasing others, a "man pleaser"(Galatians 1:10 KJV), you bless, where the LORD God disapproves, you make apologies, for perverted doctrine, perverting it yourself, where the LORD God demands us to stand up like men, as you seek popular applause, which is wickedness, cruelty to the lost, and flipping the bird at heaven, as you savor the rules of courtesy, instead of the rules of war, and the truth, as you do not defend faith, but betray it, into the hands of the devil.

So, you evil punk, why are you here?

Oh, yes...To tell everyone, that one can:

-"slap Christ," thus asserting that his work is not good enough, and continue to assert that, til death, and...

-teach anti-Christ doctrine,as he accused musterion, Tam, and all dispensationalists of, .......

And still, they are saved.

On record.

"All dispensationalists are Darby followers."-Tellalie

"Darby followers don't believe that. Darby followers claim there will be animal sacrifices for sin in the future.You are anti-Christ when it comes to what was accomplished at the cross."-Tellalie

"heir denies the New Covenant...They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown, and admitted hater ofthe Jewish people

"….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel"-devil boy Craigie

Vs.

"I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today."-Tellalie

He is on record-you can:

-deny the New Covenant , which he says "is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross, and that means, according to his own words,"If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross…"

-deny the New Covenant, which is rejecting/not adhering to Paul's gospel

-have anti-Christ beliefs

And you are still saved.

That, folks, is the definition of "satanic," and spineless, who has no qualms about allowing a perversion of the gospel of Christ, but is on TOL for one purpose: to show how evil dispensationalism is, and not how evil perverting the good news is, as you send people to hell, due to your spinelessness, making others twofold more the child of hell than yourself...

Matthew 23:15 KJV

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

People are being resurrected every day.

Hint: Not by you calling them satanic.

You false self appointed Apostle.

Take a seat.

In the lower room.

john w

Hall of Fame
The accuser of the brethren, admitted anti-Semite, Tellalie, asserts that all those who take a dispensational viewpoint, are anti-Christ-on record:

"All dispensationalists are Darby followers."-Tellalie

"Darby followers don't believe that. Darby followers claim there will be animal sacrifices for sin in the future.You are anti-Christ when it comes to what was accomplished at the cross."-Tellalie

john w

Hall of Fame
People are being resurrected every day.

Hint: Not by you calling them satanic.

You false self appointed Apostle.

Take a seat.

In the lower room.
I'm honored that you are imitating me, with "Take a seat"-your father the devil, the great imitator, is high fiving you now!

And, again, I apologize for my comments toward you;I assumed, that you were relevant on TOL. Again, I am sorry, as you are inconsequential.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
God said to father Abe "I by Myself hath sworn...

...in blessing I will bless thee and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed, as the stars of heaven and as the sand which is upon the seashore"

These are the heavenly seed of Abe and the earthly seed, the stars and the sand. The spiritual [the church] and the natural [ethnic Israel]

Interplanner

NOpe, there is no 2P2P in the Bible. You'll have to do better. You need unmistakeable validation from Gal 3 and Rom 4 and 9, which say nothing like that at all. Paul is never bi-cameral.

SaulToPaul 2

"If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.."-Craigie

Vs.

"I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today."-Tellalie

Learn to use the quote function. Quit taking him out of context!!

musterion

Oh, and "context" is a dispie construct. I challenge any of you to find that word in the Bible or in inspired history. No one ever has. You're a mess.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
D'ism goes literal on OT passages about the NC instead of doing what the NT does. That's the problem.

Allow me to start out by saying: "I know you won't give me an answer most likely?" Having said that, I'll now ask you. What church or denomination have you/are you now affiliated with?