ECT Sacrifices during the Kingdom?

john w

Hall of Fame
The Gentiles became fellow heirs.

Regardless, as I said, even if we use your claim that Hebrews is only for Israelites, your OP is still proven false because you claim it will be the Israelites in the NC who will be sacrificing animals for sin.
Explain the offerings/sacrifices, anti-Semite.

john w

Hall of Fame
I've addressed it many times.

In Ezekiel 47 a river flows from the temple. Along that river there are trees on each side with leaves that heal, and fruit for food.

Now read Rev 22, and we see the same exact river with the same trees with the leaves that heal and fruit for food.

However, in Rev 22, the river is flowing from the throne of God and the Lamb, NOT the temple found in Ezekiel.

Why?

Answer:(Rev 21:22) And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Explain the offerings/sacrifices, anti-Semite.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Gentiles became fellow heirs.

Regardless, as I said, even if we use your claim that Hebrews is only for Israelites, your OP is still proven false because you claim it will be the Israelites in the NC who will be sacrificing animals for sin.

"If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.."-Craigie

Vs.

"I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today."-Tellalie

john w

Hall of Fame
John W proves to be spiritually blind as a bat . . .

That's your best shot, you vile, wicked Calvinist deceiver? That's it? Did you know, child-ette of the devil, that your fellow dirty bird, Tellalie, asserts that Calvinism, is also anti-Christ. Go ahead and ask him, Bell-ette.

You won't.

Get saved, you biblical illiterate, and demon-ette, wolf-ette.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The dispensation of grace will have ended.

There is no such time period called "the dispensation of grace".

God's dispensing of grace never ends.

Christ will be reigning in His glorified Person.

Christ Jesus reigns right now. He is King of kings, and Lord of lords.

Never to bleed or die again. Not meek but weilding the rod of iron. OMNIPOTENCE INCARNATE.

He reigns right now.

The Gospel of grace will be obsolete and unpreached.

Very anti-Christ statement. Is opposite of everything the Apostle Paul taught.

Salvation once more be of the Jews.

More rubbish. Salvation is for everyone, there is no longer a distinction between Jew and Gentile

Gentile will once again be clearly distinguished from Jew,

Again, more rubbish, and the opposite of everything the Apostle Paul taught.

who now will be head rather than tail.

Even more rubbish

Yet there will still be sin in the world, as the final rebellion will be yet to happen.

Dispensational propaganda that is false.

So something will have to be put in place for those who come to repent.

More anti-Christ rubbish.

Christ Jesus made a one time sacrifice for ALL sins for ALL time.

The spilled blood would still point to Christ -- only instead of looking forward to what was not yet known, it now clearly looks back upon the Cross of the King as a memorial to Him, just as Tam has emphasized elsewhere.

Do you even listen to yourself?

This is what happens when Darby followers like yourself try to make the Bible fit the false teachings of John Nelson Darby.
So hypothetically, there would be a place for animal sacrifices which does not deny the DBR of Christ, as preterists insist it must but in fact emphasizes it, just as the sacrifices of the past did in type and shadow.

Exhibit A of a Darby follower butchering the Bible in a vain attempt to make the Bible fit the false teachings of Darby.

Have you ever read the book of Hebrews?

The millennial sacrifices will be largely on behalf of the gentile nations, performed by Christ's redeemed nation of priests -- finally fulfilling their role (Ex 19:6 and 1 Pet 2:5, 9) by offering up the "spiritual [but real!] sacrifices" Israel was created to perform.

You just keep making up stuff.

The book of Hebrews proves all these ridiculous claims of yours, DEAD WRONG.

My hypothesis.

It's ridiculous.

Analysis welcome.

You need serious help.

Feel free to post your own as well.

Christ Jesus made a one time sacrifice for sins that did away with animal sacrifice FOREVER.

Preterists...why don't you just sit this out for awhile. Let the dispies hash it out before jumping in. Observe how we're able to correct each other.

You Dispies couldn't go one post without mentioning my name.

Heb 10:18 proves you wrong.

(Heb 10:18) And where these have been forgiven, sacrifice for sin is no longer necessary.

john w

Hall of Fame

Very anti-Christ statement....More anti-Christ rubbish...

"All dispensationalists are Darby followers."-Tellalie

"Darby followers don't believe that. Darby followers claim there will be animal sacrifices for sin in the future.You are anti-Christ when it comes to what was accomplished at the cross."-Tellalie

Did you know, according to Tellalie, that all dispensationalists are anti-Christ, per the above-his words?

Tellalie-the vile, Preterist fraud, sent by his daddy, the devil, to cause division, within the boc, and accuse the brethren.

Sssssssssssssssss.....

"Once again mysteryboy, you deny the one time sacrifice for sins on the cross. You claim it wasn't good enough for all sins, you claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement.
You adhere to these anti-Christ beliefs, and then you think your going to lecture me on grace?

You're nuts! "-Tellalie

Me:

"So, Craigie-musty allegedly "deny the one time sacrifice for sins on the cross. You claim it wasn't good enough for all sins," and has "anti-Christ beliefs."

Is he lost, sweetie?"-saint John W

"I never said you or any other MADist isn't saved."-Tellalie, to musterion

Tellalie, on record, asserts that:

One can "deny the one time sacrifice for sins on the cross...." which is claiming "it wasn't good enough for all sins," and claiming "people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement," and these are "anti-Christ beliefs," but you are....

Still saved.

On record.

Is opposite of everything the Apostle Paul taught....Again, more rubbish, and the opposite of everything the Apostle Paul taught.

Vs.

"The Apostle Paul was the biggest anti-Semite there ever was:.."

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Those who speculate that there will be animal sacrifices in the future, are those who draw back to perdition (Hebrews 10:39):

"Of how much worse punishment do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of Grace?" Hebrews 10:29

This is applied to anyone who has heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ but fail to respect, appreciate, or worship His everlasting blood sacrifice; Jew or Gentile.

john w

Hall of Fame
Those who speculate that there will be animal sacrifices in the future, are those who draw back to perdition (Hebrews 10:39):

"Of how much worse punishment do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of Grace?" Hebrews 10:29

This is applied to anyone who has heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ but fail to respect, appreciate, or worship His everlasting blood sacrifice; Jew or Gentile.

Like Peter, John, going to the temple, at the 9th hour, the hour of the daily sacrifice-Acts 3:1 KJV, inept Nag?

Survey...

Mark 15:34 KJV

And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Luke 23:44 KJV

And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.

Acts 3:1 KJV

Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour.

Or, like Paul, wicked lady, in Acts, Paul, according to the law, attended a ritual cleansing, and he was "purified"-blood sacrifices were required.

Survey Acts 24:17-18 KJV-"17 Now after many years I came to bring alms to my nation, and offerings. 18 Whereupon certain Jews from Asia found me purified in the temple, neither with multitude, nor with tumult"

Last edited:

andyc

Shakes head.

See below.

Been some chatter, accusations and wrong assumptions tossed around lately so here's my very amateur thoughts, just to start a proper discussion. My thinking on this...(well........amateur)

The dispensation of grace will have ended. Christ will be reigning in His glorified Person (will be? He's reigning now). Never to bleed or die again. Not meek but weilding the rod of iron. OMNIPOTENCE INCARNATE.

The Gospel of grace will be obsolete and unpreached. Salvation once more be of the Jews. Gentile will once again be clearly distinguished from Jew, who now will be head rather than tail (anti-Semitism).

Yet there will still be sin in the world, as the final rebellion will be yet to happen. (The gospel of grace is obsolete, but there is still sin in the world. What will people be rebelling against if there is no longer grace?)

So something will have to be put in place for those who come to repent (not grace apparently, as this is obsolete). The spilled blood would still point to Christ -- only instead of looking forward to what was not yet known, it now clearly looks back upon the Cross of the King as a memorial to Him, just as Tam has emphasized elsewhere. (excuse me?)

So hypothetically (to the max), there would be a place for animal sacrifices which does not deny the DBR of Christ (This is a contradiction right here, as trusting in animal sacrifices is a denial of th DBR), as preterists (not just preterists, all Christians) insist it must but in fact emphasizes it, just as the sacrifices of the past did in type and shadow. The millennial sacrifices (where are millenial saccrifices mentioned in scripture?) will be largely on behalf of the gentile nations (animal sacrifices on behalf of uncircumcised people who will never know grace, because grace is obsolete), performed by Christ's redeemed nation of priests -- finally fulfilling their role (Ex 19:6 and 1 Pet 2:5, 9) by offering up the "spiritual [but real!] sacrifices" (I just lost my tea everywhere) Israel was created to perform (Israel was created to offer up spiritual but real sacrifices?).

My hypothesis. Analysis welcome. Feel free to post your own as well.

Preterists...why don't you just sit this out for awhile. Let the dispies hash it out before jumping in. Observe how we're able to correct each other.

andyc

W and musterimoron are incompetence incarnate.