ECT Sacrifices during the Kingdom?

musterion

Been some chatter, accusations and wrong assumptions tossed around lately so here's my very amateur thoughts, just to start a proper discussion. My thinking on this...

The dispensation of grace will have ended. Christ will be reigning in His glorified Person. Never to bleed or die again. Not meek but weilding the rod of iron. OMNIPOTENCE INCARNATE.

The Gospel of grace will be obsolete and unpreached. Salvation once more be of the Jews. Gentile will once again be clearly distinguished from Jew, who now will be head rather than tail.

Yet there will still be sin in the world, as the final rebellion will be yet to happen.

So something will have to be put in place for those who come to repent. The spilled blood would still point to Christ -- only instead of looking forward to what was not yet known, it now clearly looks back upon the Cross of the King as a memorial to Him, just as Tam has emphasized elsewhere.

So hypothetically, there would be a place for animal sacrifices which does not deny the DBR of Christ, as preterists insist it must but in fact emphasizes it, just as the sacrifices of the past did in type and shadow. The millennial sacrifices will be largely on behalf of the gentile nations, performed by Christ's redeemed nation of priests -- finally fulfilling their role (Ex 19:6 and 1 Pet 2:5, 9) by offering up the "spiritual [but real!] sacrifices" Israel was created to perform.

My hypothesis. Analysis welcome. Feel free to post your own as well.

Preterists...why don't you just sit this out for awhile. Let the dispies hash it out before jumping in. Observe how we're able to correct each other.

john w

Hall of Fame
Been some chatter, accusations and wrong assumptions tossed around lately so here's my very amateur thoughts, just to start a proper discussion. My thinking on this...

The dispensation of grace will have ended. Christ will be reigning in His glorified Person. Never to bleed or die again. Not meek but weilding the rod of iron. OMNIPOTENCE INCARNATE.

The Gospel of grace will be no more. Gentile will once again be firmly distinguished from Jew, who once again will be head rather than the tail.

Yet there will still be sin in the world, as the final rebellion will be yet to happen.

So something will have to be put in place for those who come to repent. The spilled blood would still point to Christ -- only instead of looking forward to what was not yet known, it now clearly looks back upon the Cross of the King as a memorial to Him, just as Tam has emphasized elsewhere.

So hypothetically, there would be a place for animal sacrifices which does not deny the DBR of Christ, as preterists insist it must but in fact emphasizes it, just as the sacrifices of the past did in type and shadow. The millennial sacrifices will be largely on behalf of the gentile nations, performed by Christ's redeemed nation of priests -- finally fulfilling their role (Ex 19:6 and 1 Pet 2:5, 9) by offering up the "spiritual [but real!] sacrifices" Israel was created to perform.

My hypothesis. Analysis welcome. Feel free to post your own as well.

Preterists...why don't you just sit this out for awhile. Let the dispies hash it out before jumping in. Observe how we're able to correct each other.

And, a few Messianic Jews(the anti Semite Tellalie will going into his devilish pouting, hissing routine, when he reads that), who know the OT, "backwards...forwards," pointed out that(the bible being a book of details)the sacrifices, offerings, depicted in the future mil. k, are in a different order, from those depicted in the OT. It is a fascinating subject, and you can spend years, on studying the details of the offerings/sacrifices, depicted in both the OT, and as the OT depicts the future mil. k. offerings/sacrifices.

And know/note, in no uncertain terms, that I have been asking Tellalie, for years, to explain the offerings/sacrifices, depicted in Ezekiel,.................................................................................that he hisses at.

And you won't here a peep, from him. NADA. He has not even asserted that they were fulfilled. He merely dismisses them, subtly(Genesis 3:1 KJV), craftily, being the humanist that he also is, much like atheists do, re. the doctrine of hell, i.e., I cannot believe that God would create a hell/have animal sacrifices in the future. What I do not understand, I will not believe. Thus, there is no hell/there are no animal sacrifices in the future. The only other alternative, if we are Isaiah 1:18 KJV students, is that Tellalie asserts that the description of these offerings/sacrifices, are errors in the bible, or he is insane, having a demon within him.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Heb 10:16 - 18 KJV) This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Can't see your post, Tet, but I knew you lacked the restraint. Just couldn't help yourself. Had to post. What a mess.

All threads are open to everyone.

If you want to limit who participates in your thread, then go start one in the Theology Club.

I posted scripture that proves your OP wrong.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Heb 10:16 - 18 KJV) This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

Yes.

Heb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

LA

musterion

17 And
their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

Who?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Everyone who has/had faith in Christ Jesus since the cross (the new covenant began at the cross)

Prior the the cross, the old covenant was in place.

Even if you disagree with me, and claim the red refers only to Israelites, your OP is still proven wrong, because the verse clearly says there will be no more offerings for sin.

john w

Hall of Fame
Everyone who has/had faith in Christ Jesus since the cross (the new covenant began at the cross)

Prior the the cross, the old covenant was in place.

Even if you disagree with me, and claim the red refers only to Israelites, your OP is still proven wrong, because the verse clearly says there will be no more offerings for sin.

And know/note, in no uncertain terms, that I have been asking Tellalie, for years, to explain the offerings/sacrifices, depicted in Ezekiel,.......................................... .......................................that he hisses at.

And you won't here a peep, from him. NADA. He has not even asserted that they were fulfilled. He merely dismisses them, subtly(Genesis 3:1 KJV), craftily, being the humanist that he also is, much like atheists do, re. the doctrine of hell, i.e., I cannot believe that God would create a hell/have animal sacrifices in the future. What I do not understand, I will not believe. Thus, there is no hell/there are no animal sacrifices in the future. The only other alternative, if we are Isaiah 1:18 KJV students, is that Tellalie asserts that the description of these offerings/sacrifices, are errors in the bible, or he is insane, having a demon within him.

Explain the offerings/sacrifices, anti-Semite.

musterion

And know/note, in no uncertain terms, that I have been asking Tellalie, for years, to explain the offerings/sacrifices, depicted in Ezekiel,.......................................... .......................................that he hisses at.

Explain the offerings/sacrifices, anti-Semite.

He wont. He can't.

musterion

Then Heb 10:26-31 must apply to you as well, along with Heb 6:4-6. That's why you hate the believer's unconditional eternal security in Christ, which Paul taught for the Body

john w

Hall of Fame
Tellalie believes that you can "deny the NC," which is "deny(ing) what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross," but still be saved:

"If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.."-Craigie

Vs.

"I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today."-Tellalie

He also,on record, asserts that you can hold anti-Christ beliefs, and still, you are saved:

"All sins were paid for at the cross for all time (past, present, and future).
Darby followers don't believe that. Darby followers claim there will be animal sacrifices for sin in the future.You are anti-Christ when it comes to what was accomplished at the cross....Once again mysteryboy, you deny the one time sacrifice for sins on the cross. You claim it wasn't good enough for all sins, you claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement. You adhere to these anti-Christ beliefs, and then you think your going to lecture me on grace?You're nuts! "-Tellalie

Vs.

"I never said you or any other MADist isn't saved. I said you are a legalist. "-Tellalie

On record.

john w

Hall of Fame
"All dispensationalists are Darby followers."-Tellalie

"Darby followers don't believe that. Darby followers claim there will be animal sacrifices for sin in the future.You are anti-Christ when it comes to what was accomplished at the cross."-Tellalie

Did you know, according to Tellalie, that all dispensationalists are anti-Christ, per the above-his words?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who is "us"? Not just anyone but the ones named in the title of this book.

The Gentiles became fellow heirs.

Regardless, as I said, even if we use your claim that Hebrews is only for Israelites, your OP is still proven false because you claim it will be the Israelites in the NC who will be sacrificing animals for sin.

john w

Hall of Fame
Check out Tellalie spamming this to Hilston, as he spams it on every thread, in deceit, he is answered,the first time(he tried it again), and Hilston's picking the punk apart, leaving Craigie to wine, and wimper, bloodied,... and he spammed it again, later in the "debate"(It was really no contest):

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...tai-Questions-the-Mid-Acts-View-Cannot-Answer

Post #5:
"Quote Originally Posted by tetelestai View Post

There is nothing in the NT that supports future animal sacrifices, a third temple, or anything else that has to do with the Mosaic Law."-Tellalie

"This is, at best, an argument from silence. If it is understood that the Greek Scriptures are a continuation of the Hebrew Scriptures, a more relevant observation is that nowhere in Scriptures anywhere is the command to abrogate the blood offerings of Mosaic Law. Moreover, we see the lawful and proper continuation of sacrifices after the death, burial and resurrection of Messiah. In Acts 3:1, Peter and John go to the temple at the ninth hour, which is the hour of the daily sacrifice. In Acts 21:6, Paul lawfully and properly attended the ritual cleansing of some men, purifying himself in the process. Blood sacrifices were part of this process. Acts 24:18 recounts this episode as well. Ezekiel's prophecy underscores the future millennial kingdom and the blood sacrifices that will be offered therein. It is most noteworthy that Keil and Delitzsch's commentary on Ezekiel, an undoubtedly anti-dispensational work, begrudgingly affirms the literal language and context of Ezekiel's prophecy concerning the blood sacrifices.

The claim that the prophecies of Ezekiel 40-48 never happened as a result of the disobedience of Jews that returned to Jerusalem is an untenable assumption, nowhere found in Scripture. If there were any merit to this claim, certainly Keil and Delitzsch would have seized upon it. However, to their credit, they flatly admitted that

"... we cannot find any conclusive argument against the literal and in favor of the figurative interpretation of the vision in question [in Ezekiel xl-xlviii]" (Keil and Delitzsch, Vol. IX, p.388 {emphases added})"

Also, the claim that the prophecies were fulfilled spiritually does not abrogate their physical fulfillment. One glaring example (in addition to many others) is the fact that the prophecy of Jesus' resurrection was "spiritually" fulfilled in the individual regenerations of the many elect who preceded the incarnation, and these spiritual fulfillments in no way supplanted the physical fulfillment that would come in the future."-Hilston

I encourage others to review the "debate," as Craigie suffered another fatal "death knell," as he was sent reeling to the mat, bloodied, slumped, by the roadside, so much so,that he bailed from the debate, awaiting for the devil, and his minions, to resuscitate him, by pumping him full of more deceit, and habitual lying, and hypocrisy, and sophistry....

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He wont. He can't.

I've addressed it many times.

In Ezekiel 47 a river flows from the temple. Along that river there are trees on each side with leaves that heal, and fruit for food.

Now read Rev 22, and we see the same exact river with the same trees with the leaves that heal and fruit for food.

However, in Rev 22, the river is flowing from the throne of God and the Lamb, NOT the temple found in Ezekiel.

Why?

Answer:(Rev 21:22) And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.