Sabbath

clefty

I said
That's a lie. Unless you can show me where Jesus EVER stalked anyone harassing them trying to brain wash them the way you do. The only person I know of that ever taught the way you do is hitler.

Oh my...Hitler?

Was he Muslim too? I heard Jewish but this is new...

Ok so is this what you want?

"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."

So what was being taught here? You gotta run thieves off and out of the temple...physically...

Ok so who is the theif? YOU with your 9/10ths return when asked for 10/10... Why you stealin' value from Him...don't you know you are a temple and should be Holy and thus be pure and keep pure and Holy what is given to you and keep it pure and Holy too...?you know its REAL VALUE?

You admitted yourself that the Spirit gave you the text "Sabbath is made for man" and you are a man yes? so it was made for you but you just treat it like it ain't nothing...and doing so you falsify all your other values exchanged...I mean He gave you EVERYTHING and PAID IT ALL signed the covenant contract as you did...but now you are NOT ALL IN?

You are holding back...going at 9/10ths which actually devalues the whole deal to about 5/10ths...depreciation is rapid in these markets...9/10ths means your currency is bad for another 4/10ths off the rate of exchange...

He physically cleared those money hangers out for less than that...just sayin'

Tnkrbl123!

I said
lol There all on the first page. It might take you 5 seconds to scroll down.

Thanks ya i found it but the verses you chose for apostle are not in the right context... I'll repeat parts of my message because apostle is the word used only for a very select few who were with Jesus in his 3 years of ministry and the requirements stated in the Bible for an Apostle tell us they had to have been with Jesus and knew Him in His life during ministry, we're personal witnesses to his miracles, and who were close relationship with him at the time of his death, witnessed Him after His resurection. they were a very select few called based on very specific requirements. And also Paul who was a witness to Jesus after His resurection and was called specifically to be an apostle to the Gentiles (nations). that's what the Bible says an apostle is..
you can give something any definition you want (even I invent words or use words in life that I create my own definition for) but it doesn't make it correct in real life. And when talking about the Bible we have to be extra careful to talk about it with the right definition, the same definition given in context of scripture as a whole. And the Bible is very clear in the passages that talk about Apostles and the people that are considered apostles. the Bible even states certain CRITERIA for choosing an APSOTLE. And also the word disciple, the way you just explained disciple to me is not the way the Bible uses it and tells us what it means. Because the Bible says thay every believer is a disciple and that every disciple is given the charge to go out and spread the message of the good news and to obey the commandments Jesus has given. And one command Jesus gave is to LOVE. (and both going out and obeying are actions, which means every disciple is called into action). You have even said yourself many times that LOVE is not an emotion, but an ACTION. so therefore to be a discople is to be a doer of the word.
But the BIBLE tells us that every believer and follower of Christ is a disciple, but not every disciple is an apostle (in fact there were only 12-15 people in the entire BIBLE given the honor of being called an apostle and there are very specific criteria for that.
we have to be careful we don't take one verse and use it as as a definition for all, when other verses expand on or clarify the meaning. so what I'm saying is can you please define apostle and disciple the way it used throughout the entire message of the new testament?
and if you are going to give it a different meaning or definition from the way the context and entirety of the Bible defines it just make sure you explain your definition when you use it. Because from reading the comments on this site it seems to me that many of the disputes and misunderstandings stem from people giving their own definition that is different from the norm (commonly understood) and even though they may be making a good point, nobody can understand it because they don't know what they are trying to say. I thank God that he did not give us the ability to read other people's minds it's a great blessing that our thoughts can remain secret and known only to God and ourselves. but this also means that in order for us to get our point across we have to explain our thought process/pattern to others because other people can't possibly know what we mean if we don't explain it . But we have to make sure we are reading scripture in context and are being true to the meaning of the Word. All apostles were disciples but only a very select few disciples were apostles

Tnkrbl123!

I said
That bitterness will destroy you. An apostle walks after the Holy Spirit. And learns from the Holy Spirit. I know that is away over your head, you don't even know the Holy Spirit.

and that seems very harsh and misleading to tell others who or who does not have the Holy Spirit. are you God? because unless you are God you can't judge another person's heart. only God knows a person's heart and whether or not a person has the Holy Spirit. surely you agree with that!

clefty

and that seems very harsh and misleading to tell others who or who does not have the Holy Spirit. are you God? because unless you are God you can't judge another person's heart. only God knows a person's heart and whether or not a person has the Holy Spirit. surely you agree with that!

Well actually we can sort of judge others by their fruits...

and Squeaky just means to say that since I sincerely believe our fruits lives and love for others should be more like and not less like our Savior and because we love Him for what He did for us and not to earn salvation...well for all that Squeaky thinks I am:

(In no particular order of appearance)

1) Muslim
2) Jewish)
3) antichrist
4) evil
5) in the milk understanding
6) sinning
7) bitter
8) without the Spirit
9) Hitler

I am sure there are 10 or more but he keeps things at 9...

Tnkrbl123!

now you remind me of a retarded whiny girl

wow I feel sorry for you. I if you can't think of anything intellectual to say it's better not to say anything if your response is going to be to mock and degrade the female gender and those who are not as blessed as you who may be suffering from a life altering mental deficiency. that's terrible. I pray that if you are lucky enough to be blessed with a child one day that they are healthy and have full mental capacity. because it's terrifying to think of someone with such a degrading personality that they can tear down female children with mental retardation to have a child with a disability or birth defect. you need to be more careful with your words. if you are a representative of Christ with those words your putting a black mark on Jesus by representing Him while using such words.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh my...Hitler?

Was he Muslim too? I heard Jewish but this is new...

Ok so is this what you want?

"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."

So what was being taught here? You gotta run thieves off and out of the temple...physically...

Ok so who is the theif? YOU with your 9/10ths return when asked for 10/10... Why you stealin' value from Him...don't you know you are a temple and should be Holy and thus be pure and keep pure and Holy what is given to you and keep it pure and Holy too...?you know its REAL VALUE?

You admitted yourself that the Spirit gave you the text "Sabbath is made for man" and you are a man yes? so it was made for you but you just treat it like it ain't nothing...and doing so you falsify all your other values exchanged...I mean He gave you EVERYTHING and PAID IT ALL signed the covenant contract as you did...but now you are NOT ALL IN?

You are holding back...going at 9/10ths which actually devalues the whole deal to about 5/10ths...depreciation is rapid in these markets...9/10ths means your currency is bad for another 4/10ths off the rate of exchange...

He physically cleared those money hangers out for less than that...just sayin'

I said
lol Your doing it again. Just rambling.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Thanks ya i found it but the verses you chose for apostle are not in the right context... I'll repeat parts of my message because apostle is the word used only for a very select few who were with Jesus in his 3 years of ministry and the requirements stated in the Bible for an Apostle tell us they had to have been with Jesus and knew Him in His life during ministry, we're personal witnesses to his miracles, and who were close relationship with him at the time of his death, witnessed Him after His resurection. they were a very select few called based on very specific requirements. And also Paul who was a witness to Jesus after His resurection and was called specifically to be an apostle to the Gentiles (nations). that's what the Bible says an apostle is..
you can give something any definition you want (even I invent words or use words in life that I create my own definition for) but it doesn't make it correct in real life. And when talking about the Bible we have to be extra careful to talk about it with the right definition, the same definition given in context of scripture as a whole. And the Bible is very clear in the passages that talk about Apostles and the people that are considered apostles. the Bible even states certain CRITERIA for choosing an APSOTLE. And also the word disciple, the way you just explained disciple to me is not the way the Bible uses it and tells us what it means. Because the Bible says thay every believer is a disciple and that every disciple is given the charge to go out and spread the message of the good news and to obey the commandments Jesus has given. And one command Jesus gave is to LOVE. (and both going out and obeying are actions, which means every disciple is called into action). You have even said yourself many times that LOVE is not an emotion, but an ACTION. so therefore to be a discople is to be a doer of the word.
But the BIBLE tells us that every believer and follower of Christ is a disciple, but not every disciple is an apostle (in fact there were only 12-15 people in the entire BIBLE given the honor of being called an apostle and there are very specific criteria for that.
we have to be careful we don't take one verse and use it as as a definition for all, when other verses expand on or clarify the meaning. so what I'm saying is can you please define apostle and disciple the way it used throughout the entire message of the new testament?
and if you are going to give it a different meaning or definition from the way the context and entirety of the Bible defines it just make sure you explain your definition when you use it. Because from reading the comments on this site it seems to me that many of the disputes and misunderstandings stem from people giving their own definition that is different from the norm (commonly understood) and even though they may be making a good point, nobody can understand it because they don't know what they are trying to say. I thank God that he did not give us the ability to read other people's minds it's a great blessing that our thoughts can remain secret and known only to God and ourselves. but this also means that in order for us to get our point across we have to explain our thought process/pattern to others because other people can't possibly know what we mean if we don't explain it . But we have to make sure we are reading scripture in context and are being true to the meaning of the Word. All apostles were disciples but only a very select few disciples were apostles

I said
Well I guess we will have to agree to disagree. But as you said Paul was not one of the original 12 and an apostle. You got your idea from carnal logic. I got me revelation from Jesus. The revelations of Jesus Christ. I'm going to follow the revelations of Jesus Christ.

1 Cor 2:1-7

1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
6 However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory,
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
I don't judge, the Holy Spirit does. I just agree with Him. And I agree with Jesus and the revelations of Jesus Christ. Which I receive. We are suppose to judge by the Holy Spirit.

John 7:24
24 "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."
(NKJ)

1 Cor 6:1-8

1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unrighteous, and not before the saints?
2 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?
4 If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge?
5 I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren?
6 But brother goes to law against brother, and that before unbelievers!
7 Now therefore, it is already an utter failure for you that you go to law against one another. Why do you not rather accept wrong? Why do you not rather let yourselves be cheated?
8 No, you yourselves do wrong and cheat, and you do these things to your brethren!
(NKJ)

But first one must find the Holy Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
wow I feel sorry for you. I if you can't think of anything intellectual to say it's better not to say anything if your response is going to be to mock and degrade the female gender and those who are not as blessed as you who may be suffering from a life altering mental deficiency. that's terrible. I pray that if you are lucky enough to be blessed with a child one day that they are healthy and have full mental capacity. because it's terrifying to think of someone with such a degrading personality that they can tear down female children with mental retardation to have a child with a disability or birth defect. you need to be more careful with your words. if you are a representative of Christ with those words your putting a black mark on Jesus by representing Him while using such words.

I said
You have good judgment there. I agree.

clefty

I said
lol Your doing it again. Just rambling.

Yup...talking to myself mostly...you gotta bring more to this conversation Squeaky...

Time is money and not giving Him His time you are devaluing Him Squeaky...why you do that?

You know when the Sabbath is and that you kept it sometimes...

Holy Spirit reminded you...why you ignore it?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yup...talking to myself mostly...you gotta bring more to this conversation Squeaky...

Time is money and not giving Him His time you are devaluing Him Squeaky...why you do that?

You know when the Sabbath is and that you kept it sometimes...

Holy Spirit reminded you...why you ignore it?

I said
lololo You need a vacation real bad.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nope got my rest this weekend...how about you?

I gotta get to work actually...

Time is money Squeaky...think about it...stop stealing His

I said
Anyone who thinks time is money worships the wrong God.

1 Tim 6:10-11
10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
11 But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Anyone who thinks time is money worships the wrong God.

A wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment" (ECCLESIASTES 8:5)

Knowing the time makes a man or can destroy him...much said about the economy of time in scripture...and good stewardship...

10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
11 But you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness.
(NKJ)

The love of money indeed is a root of all kinds of evil...

The love of distorting scripture to not have to keep a commandment is also evil...adding to the word and causing others to fall...

Taking what is His and no using it is also not good...remember the parable of the talents...

So the Spirit gave you the text "the Sabbath was made for man" on the Sabbath and well you are indeed still here...but whatever...

Following your teaching exchanges His value in the temples of all those reading and should be routed out...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment" (ECCLESIASTES 8:5)

Knowing the time makes a man or can destroy him...much said about the economy of time in scripture...and good stewardship...

(NKJ)

The love of money indeed is a root of all kinds of evil...

The love of distorting scripture to not have to keep a commandment is also evil...adding to the word and causing others to fall...

Taking what is His and no using it is also not good...remember the parable of the talents...

So the Spirit gave you the text "the Sabbath was made for man" on the Sabbath and well you are indeed still here...but whatever...

Following your teaching exchanges His value in the temples of all those reading and should be routed out...

I said
lol You should rethink the idea of a vacation. You need one.

clefty

I said
lol You should rethink the idea of a vacation. You need one.

Thanks but I am good...besides if I took a vacation I would have even more time to talk about the Sabbath with you...I am not so sure you would want that?

You might... in which case we could really open up the discussion with how you insist in inserting something church doctors and founding fathers insist was developed after the time of scripture...

We could do textual comparisons beyond Romans 14 and your go to "law of priesthood was changed"

You know, focus to find where scripture shows if the Son did indeed change the Sabbath and not have to rely on bad interpretation and mis applications of texts referring to other issues...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Thanks but I am good...besides if I took a vacation I would have even more time to talk about the Sabbath with you...I am not so sure you would want that?

You might... in which case we could really open up the discussion with how you insist in inserting something church doctors and founding fathers insist was developed after the time of scripture...

We could do textual comparisons beyond Romans 14 and your go to "law of priesthood was changed"

You know, focus to find where scripture shows if the Son did indeed change the Sabbath and not have to rely on bad interpretation and mis applications of texts referring to other issues...

I said
lolol You should go back and read that, it doesn't make any sense. You have had months to show me scripture and you haven't. Because there is none. And as long as you keep using them gross exaggerations you will never come to the right conclusion. I have never spoke against the Sabbath keeping. It is good for you and those who are in the milk understanding.
There are three major separations in a Christians walk.
SEPARATE YOURSELVES TO JESUS ' REVELATIONS

Rom 12:2
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
2 Tim 2:15
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Tim 4:9
9 Be diligent to come to me quickly;
2 Cor 6:17-18
17 Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."
18 "I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."

clefty

I said
lolol You should go back and read that, it doesn't make any sense. You have had months to show me scripture and you haven't. Because there is none. And as long as you keep using them gross exaggerations you will never come to the right conclusion. I have never spoke against the Sabbath keeping. It is good for you and those who are in the milk understanding.
There are three major separations in a Christians walk.
SEPARATE YOURSELVES TO JESUS ' REVELATIONS

Rom 12:2
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
2 Tim 2:15
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Tim 4:9
9 Be diligent to come to me quickly;
2 Cor 6:17-18
17 Therefore "Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, and I will receive you."
18 "I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."

Funny how Sabbath does exactly what the verses are speaking to...separates us from the world makes us His approved sanctified pure and His...His people...known for their sabbatismos...

Unless of course you are in the meat understanding then it doesn't apply to you...the meat understanding allows you to choose whatever whenever...not really seperating yourself from the world at all...

Unless of course your life is in danger...then the Spirit impresses you that the Sabbath was made for you... to keep sometimes

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Funny how Sabbath does exactly what the verses are speaking to...separates us from the world makes us His approved sanctified pure and His...His people...known for their sabbatismos...

Unless of course you are in the meat understanding then it doesn't apply to you...the meat understanding allows you to choose whatever whenever...not really seperating yourself from the world at all...

Unless of course your life is in danger...then the Spirit impresses you that the Sabbath was made for you... to keep sometimes

I said
ROFLOL Your tripping over your own exaggerations. You said the Sabbath is only a day of rest, not working. How in the world would that separate us from the World. You said worship was added years later.