Sabbath

clefty

I said
lololol So the worship on Sunday isn't an original. your saying it is man made.

Yup...you're kidding right?

LOL...oh my...

Ever research Easter? Some years Easter falls before Passover...which would have Him resurrecting BEFORE He was killed...

Awwww squeaky my boy...you got some catchin' up to do...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yup...you're kidding right?

LOL...oh my...

Ever research Easter? Some years Easter falls before Passover...which would have Him resurrecting BEFORE He was killed...

Awwww squeaky my boy...you got some catchin' up to do...

I said
ROFLOL No wonder your so delusional. I think there would be more truth if you done some purging.

clefty

I said
ROFLOL No wonder your so delusional. I think there would be more truth if you done some purging.

Purging? You mean like fast...I usually do one as part of spring cleaning...and then a few others to keep it balanced...and sometimes day of atonement...

How about you? Which day or days to you choose to fast on...you can read about how the early church tried to sort it out in Romans 14...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Purging? You mean like fast...I usually do one as part of spring cleaning...and then a few others to keep it balanced...and sometimes day of atonement...

How about you? Which day or days to you choose to fast on...you can read about how the early church tried to sort it out in Romans 14...

I said
Your an idiot. Purge your belief system. That is what someone does when they receive the Holy Spirit. Its always been obvious you haven't received the Holy Spirit yet.

keypurr

I said
lololol So the worship on Sunday isn't an original. your saying it is man made.

Sunday worship is extreemly Pagan Squeaky. Old testament is full of Sun God stuff for you to study.

It is one of the things that the early church fathers brought into the church.

clefty

I said
Your an idiot. Purge your belief system. That is what someone does when they receive the Holy Spirit. Its always been obvious you haven't received the Holy Spirit yet.

If the Spirit is of God we will do as He says to do...

There are other spirits out there but we know and others witness which One we follow by the laws we choose to keep...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sunday worship is extreemly Pagan Squeaky. Old testament is full of Sun God stuff for you to study.

I said
lolo So why in the world is keeping the Sabbath So important to you and clefty if it isn't for worshiping? That doesn't make any sense at all.

keypurr

I said
lolo So why in the world is keeping the Sabbath So important to you and clefty if it isn't for worshiping? That doesn't make any sense at all.

Ask the creator, he is the one who installed it into his Law. Don't you realize that the Sabbath commandment is the only one that tells you that it is from the creator? This Sabbath is to be kept for him, not us. For him we show honor and respect.

You just do not get it friend.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If the Spirit is of God we will do as He says to do...

There are other spirits out there but we know and others witness which One we follow by the laws we choose to keep...

I said
lol You have the most ridiculous logic on the board. All spirits are of God. God told us which ones to reject and which ones to submit to. Your submitting to all of them. The Holy Spirit only quotes new testament verses. Satan quotes old testament verses.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

Matt 4:1-11

1 Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.
2 And when He had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterward He was hungry.
3 Now when the tempter came to Him, he said, "If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread."
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
5 Then the devil took Him up into the holy city, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple,
6 and said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written: 'He shall give His angels charge over you,' and, 'In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone.' "
7 Jesus said to him, "It is written again, 'You shall not tempt the Lord your God.'"
8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
9 And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me."
10 Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.'"
11 Then the devil left Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him.
(NKJ)

Heb 1:6-7
6 But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: "Let all the angels of God worship Him."
7 And of the angels He says: "Who makes His angels spirits and His ministers a flame of fire."
(NKJ)

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Ask the creator, he is the one who installed it into his Law. Don't you realize that the Sabbath commandment is the only one that tells you that it is from the creator? This Sabbath is to be kept for him, not us. For him we show honor and respect.

You just do not get it friend.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

I said
Was, don't forget was a commandment. Now it is an option.

Rom 14:4-6
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
(NKJ)

Luke 6:9-11
9 Then Jesus said to them, "I will ask you one thing: Is it lawful on the Sabbath to do good or to do evil, to save life or to destroy?"
10 And when He had looked around at them all, He said to the man, "Stretch out your hand." And he did so, and his hand was restored as whole as the other.
11 But they were filled with rage, and discussed with one another what they might do to Jesus.
(NKJ)

John 9:16
16 Therefore some of the Pharisees said, "This Man is not from God, because He does not keep the Sabbath." Others said, "How can a man who is a sinner do such signs?" And there was a division among them.
(NKJ)

Mark 2:27-28
27 And He said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.
28 "Therefore the Son of Man is also Lord of the Sabbath."
(NKJ)

Epoisses

Sunday worship is no more pagan than Saturns-day worship! It's just a day and has no bearing on anything except for the weak in faith.

clefty

I said
Have you even entered the kingdom of God yet?

Sure! HalleluYah is why I pray and wish to do "His will...on earth as it is in Heaven..." Notice it is not called the Son's will but refers to the Father His OT will...

Is why I can see by their fruit which spirit others are following ...His Spirit His way or man his traditions...

keypurr

The rest of Christ is what we are supposed to 'keep' and this can be had on any day even Sunday.
Christ runs my life everyday, but the Lord made the Sabbath special not man. Man has tried to sweep it under the rug with the other nine, but Christ said they will last for all time. Sunday was famous with the OT pagans. It was forced on the church about 325 AD by the Roman State. A lot of Pagan customs came into the early church.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Epoisses

Christ runs my life everyday, but the Lord made the Sabbath special not man. Man has tried to sweep it under the rug with the other nine, but Christ said they will last for all time. Sunday was famous with the OT pagans. It was forced on the church about 325 AD by the Roman State. A lot of Pagan customs came into the early church.

No Christianity has swept all ten under the rug! Paul said we are to live by the spirit and never return to the letter of the law like the foolish Galatians and the foolish Keypurrs.

clefty

Not really. The Sabbath was made special by the creator. I assure you that my faith is far from weak.

It never ceases to amaze me how adamant others are in rejecting a day off...lol

...and only 1 of the laws is optional or no longer binding...or how badly scripture is tortured to insert Sunday keeping into it when the Church readily admits it was a sign of her alleged authority to change it...

Alas...lets pray we don't have to break the Sabbath by fleeing in our coming times of trouble...

Oh and of course "we are follow to the Spirit" they insist as if the Spirit would ever guide us outside His law...to partake in Sunday Ham...

keypurr

No Christianity has swept all ten under the rug! Paul said we are to live by the spirit and never return to the letter of the law like the foolish Galatians and the foolish Keypurrs.

The law is spiritual, I guess you did not read when we keep the law in our hearts and minds. Christ came not to destroy the law but to magnify it. The law is kept out of love not for salvation. The law is not a burden for the "set apart" who worship in the spirit. You can not earn salvation friend. It is a gift.

Sent from my iPad using TOL