Sabbath

keypurr

I said
Look at your accusation. Your claiming God couldn't control how He wanted it to go. I cant accept that.
Like people that find fault in the Word. Their claiming the weakness of God. God isn't asking anyone to prove what He said. He is only asking us to believe what is written.

Rom 4:17
17(as it is written, "I have made you a father of many nations") in the presence of Him whom he believed-- God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;
(NKJ)

They try to filter the Word through their intellectual knowledge and it cant be done. So they find fault or pervert it. When all God has asked us to do is believe what is written. I done it I know it works for purifying the conscience.

1 Cor 4:6
6Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Man was given a mind to use on its own. He could have but chose not to control human minds. It is easier to follow Satan than to follow Christ. Christ never broke the law, nor did he change it or do away with it. He preach it, supported it and lived it. To break one is to break them all. You can not discard any of them friend.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

clefty

Hogwash.

Nothing changed in the intent of his law except it is to kept in the spirit from the heart.

The Roman church peddled the same garbage in 320ad. The even got the State to enforce their Sunday day of worship.

Sent from my A622GL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Please assure our friend here that Romans 14 is about fasting and not once about something as NOT disputable as the Sabbath...

clefty

I said
There is one that has changed. It was not brought over to the new testament. The others are written in the new testament. But keep the Sabbath day holy is NOT. We are given a choice. Why does that bother so many. I have nothing against anyone who desires to keep the Sabbath. But if you try to make it a law, you put yourself back under the old testament law.

Rom 14:4-8
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
8 For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.
(NKJ)

Lol...of the 10 it is the only commandment He instructs prayer for that its keeping be continued into the future even after He returned to heaven...

And He modelled it for us as to how to keep it...do as I do He said

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Man was given a mind to use on its own. He could have but chose not to control human minds. It is easier to follow Satan than to follow Christ. Christ never broke the law, nor did he change it or do away with it. He preach it, supported it and lived it. To break one is to break them all. You can not discard any of them friend.

I said
The priesthood was changed, and the law was changed.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Please assure our friend here that Romans 14 is about fasting and not once about something as NOT disputable as the Sabbath...

I said
lol It has nothing to do with fasting. It has to do with the milk and the meat understanding.Then it has the one day a week which is the Sabbath. your still in the milk understanding.

Rom 14:4-7
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lol...of the 10 it is the only commandment He instructs prayer for that its keeping be continued into the future even after He returned to heaven...

And He modelled it for us as to how to keep it...do as I do He said

I said
lol Everyone in the milk understanding should keep it. But for those in the meat understanding they have a choice. But your not in the meat understanding so you cant understand it.

(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Squeaky,

The scripture are given to practice what God wants His people to practice.

It seems that you have to look into the scripture to answer when you are asked.

If you know God's will and have been reading the Scripture, you don't have to go into the scripture. It should be in your heart what to practice and how to answer inquirers.

What you are doing seems to be beginner, milk stage faith, imo.

Good day to you Sir.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Are you a little old lady?

I said
meshak is.
On a serious note. Do you know what Christianity is??
It is much more than just believing in a God. Satan believes in God. The demons believe in God. And none of them are Christians or going to heaven.

II Th 2:3-4
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
(NKJ)

James 2:19
19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe-- and tremble!
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lol Everyone in the milk understanding should keep it. But for those in the meat understanding they have a choice. But your not in the meat understanding so you cant understand it.

(NKJ)

So Paul too was in the milk understanding as he kept Sabbath and even baptized Europe's first convert on the Sabbath...claimed he held fast to the traditions of the his Jewish ancestors and was innocent of the accusations that he broke temple law or taught a change to the Law...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So Paul too was in the milk understanding as he kept Sabbath and even baptized Europe's first convert on the Sabbath...claimed he held fast to the traditions of the his Jewish ancestors and was innocent of the accusations that he broke temple law or taught a change to the Law...

I said
Look at how easy your mind goes to guessing instead of reading the Word or quoting the Word. The only way your ideas work for you is if you guess at what the Word says. But none of your guesses fit into scripture.

Heb 7:24
24 But He, because He continues forever, has an unchangeable priesthood.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:28
28 For the law appoints as high priests men who have weakness, but the word of the oath, which came after the law, appoints the Son who has been perfected forever.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:19-21
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 11:11-12
11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows!
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Look at how easy your mind goes to guessing instead of reading the Word or quoting the Word. The only way your ideas work for you is if you guess at what the Word says. But none of your guesses fit into scripture.

Heb 7:24
24 But He, because He continues forever, has an unchangeable priesthood.
(NKJ)
of an unchangeable Law...imagine a priest changing the laws...priests were killed for bringing the unholy and strange into the holy place...you as a priest are bringing unholy and strange too...
Heb 7:28
28 For the law appoints as high priests men who have weakness, but the word of the oath, which came after the law, appoints the Son who has been perfected forever.
and He administers the perfect love forever..since He established it from the beginning of creation even...

Gal 2:19-21
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
(NKJ)
yup died to the consequences of the law as it was made to point out my need of Him it does not make me perfect...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
of an unchangeable Law...imagine a priest changing the laws...priests were killed for bringing the unholy and strange into the holy place...you as a priest are bringing unholy and strange too...
and He administers the perfect love forever..since He established it from the beginning of creation even...

yup died to the consequences of the law as it was made to point out my need of Him it does not make me perfect...

I said
I'm not bring some new way. Jesus brought the NEW WAY. The new testament, the new wine, the new knowledge.
I am only accepting Jesus.

John 10:1-8

1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Your the Pharisee trying to stop the good news.

clefty

I said
I'm not bring some new way. Jesus brought the NEW WAY. The new testament, the new wine, the new knowledge.
I am only accepting Jesus.

John 10:1-8

1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

Your the Pharisee trying to stop the good news.

Your choice of any day everyday Sabbath is new wine and according to man's tradition...based on an erroneous interpretation of a man...Yah's Law > man's tradition...like the Pharisees'

You wish to steal sheep from how they were keeping the Sabbath and have them follow a stranger in strange ways...

AcceptinG Yahushua is accepting The Lord of the Sabbath Him and His way...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your choice of any day everyday Sabbath is new wine and according to man's tradition...based on an erroneous interpretation of a man...Yah's Law > man's tradition...like the Pharisees'

You wish to steal sheep from how they were keeping the Sabbath and have them follow a stranger in strange ways...

AcceptinG Yahushua is accepting The Lord of the Sabbath Him and His way...

I said
I wish to stop you from causeing my brothers and sisters from falling from grace.

lol You seem to be a day late and a dollar short all the time. Jesus did command us to obey God. Because it was God who sent Jesus with the new testament.

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Day late again. God told Jesus and Jesus told us what to do.

John 10:8
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Another law that Jesus changed.What we can eat. Any day we wish.

Acts 10:9-16
9 The next day, as they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, about the sixth hour.
10 Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, he fell into a trance
11 and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and let down to the earth.
12 In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air.
13 And a voice came to him, "Rise, Peter; kill and eat."
14 But Peter said, "Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean."
15 And a voice spoke to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common."
16 This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.
(NKJ)

Another law Jesus changed. We do not have to keep the Sabbath. Because Jesus is also Lord over the Sabbath.

(NKJ)

clefty

I said
I wish to stop you from causeing my brothers and sisters from falling from grace.

lol You seem to be a day late and a dollar short all the time. Jesus did command us to obey God. Because it was God who sent Jesus with the new testament.

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Day late again. God told Jesus and Jesus told us what to do.

John 10:8
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Another law that Jesus changed.What we can eat. Any day we wish.

Acts 10:9-16
9 The next day, as they went on their journey and drew near the city, Peter went up on the housetop to pray, about the sixth hour.
10 Then he became very hungry and wanted to eat; but while they made ready, he fell into a trance
11 and saw heaven opened and an object like a great sheet bound at the four corners, descending to him and let down to the earth.
12 In it were all kinds of four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, creeping things, and birds of the air.
13 And a voice came to him, "Rise, Peter; kill and eat."
14 But Peter said, "Not so, Lord! For I have never eaten anything common or unclean."
15 And a voice spoke to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common."
16 This was done three times. And the object was taken up into heaven again.
(NKJ)

Another law Jesus changed. We do not have to keep the Sabbath. Because Jesus is also Lord over the Sabbath.

(NKJ)

Your meat understanding really is spam...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your meat understanding really is spam...

I said
Your deception is so casual it is scary. Your evil seems to be so natural to you.

2 Pet 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Your deception is so casual it is scary. Your evil seems to be so natural to you.

2 Pet 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
(NKJ)

It remains for you to show its Sabbath in Romans 14 and about eating all flesh in Acts 10...

Until you do...you are the one twisting and adding to the Word...