Sabbath

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I said
I haven't called anyone names. If your referring to "idiot" that is a biblical term.

no, that's a lie

the greek "idiotes" is a biblical term

so is its primary english translation "unlearned"

but you don't use "unlearned"

you use "idiot"

because you're a troll, a fraud, a disciple of your father, the father of all lies, sowing seeds of discord

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no, that's a lie

the greek "idiotes" is a biblical term

so is its primary english translation "unlearned"

but you don't use "unlearned"

you use "idiot"

because you're a troll, a fraud, a disciple of your father, the father of all lies, sowing seeds of discord

I said
Not so. Like you said unlearned is only a translation, but the word is idiotes.

2399 idiotes (id-ee-o'-tace);

from 2398; a private person, i.e. (by implication) an ignoramus (compare "idiot"):

KJV-- ignorant, rude, unlearned.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Here you go, justifying your wrongful deed.

Calling someone "evil" is a grave sin especially who is serving Him just because you don't agree with his faith.

Arrogance is a grave sin, squeaky.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Here you go, justifying your wrongful deed.

Calling someone "evil" is a grave sin especially who is serving Him just because you don't agree with his faith.

Arrogance is a grave sin, squeaky.

I said
If that one is evil it is not a sin. If your exposing the devil in someone.

Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
(NKJ)

Acts 23:3-4
3 Then Paul said to him, "God will strike you, you whitewashed wall! For you sit to judge me according to the law, and do you command me to be struck contrary to the law?"
4 And those who stood by said, "Do you revile God's high priest?"
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You don't have any evidence that he is evil.

You are not the judge.

God did not appoint you to judge. He appointed Jesus, dear.

I said
Yes God did appoint the Holy Spirit to judge, and all those who know the Holy Spirit.

John 7:24
24 "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."
(NKJ)

1 Cor 6:3-5
3 Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?
4 If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge?
5 I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren?
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Yes God did appoint the Holy Spirit to judge, and all those who know the Holy Spirit.

John 7:24
24 "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."
(NKJ)

1 Cor 6:3-5
3 Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?
4 If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge?
5 I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren?
(NKJ)

Then why do you usurp authority of Jesus' being the Judge?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Then why do you usurp authority of Jesus' being the Judge?

I said
Where do you come up with usurp? Your judging me carnally and your not even led by the Holy Spirit. If you were you would be using the verses from the Holy Spirit to judge me by. Your not. I think you should be judging yourself.

1 Cor 11:31
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Where do you come up with usurp? Your judging me carnally and your not even led by the Holy Spirit. If you were you would be using the verses from the Holy Spirit to judge me by. Your not. I think you should be judging yourself.

1 Cor 11:31
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
(NKJ)

You are abusing the scripture to satisfy your ego.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are abusing the scripture to satisfy your ego.

I said
You are criticizing the Holy Spirit and His use of the Word of God. All I'm doing is demonstrating the Spirit.

1 Cor 2:1-5

1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are criticizing the Holy Spirit and His use of the Word of God. All I'm doing is demonstrating the Spirit.

You think you have the Holy Spirit and others who don't agree with don't.

how convenient.

That's why Jesus is the Judge to judge who are speaking the Truth.

If you have the holy spirit, you will not have such ego.

You are continually sinning by slandering His servants whom you don't agree with you.