Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Stuck on one thing?

This is a Sabbath thread...

And I have used many different examples that it remains for the people of God...

You are the one stuck on Romans 14 as if it was about the Sabbath being any day you want...

And constant weak ad Homs...

A lot left to discuss within scripture and outside that time frame...

I mean if Constantine had to make a big spectacle pomp and ceremony about making Sunday services official almost 300 years later that proves there were some still faithful to scripture and His example in keeping Sabbath...

I said
Your an idiot. You don't listen. You don't hear what someone is saying to you. You haven't given one example from the new testament to justify your argument. Ro 14 is only one example 1 Co 7 is another example. I gave you a revelation on the old testament. I gave you a revelation on the old covenant, I gave you a revelation on the old law. I have flooded you with the Word of God that refutes everything you have claimed. Hundreds of verses. And you cant hear.
You lie, you pervert, you twist, you speak herey against the Word of God.

clefty

I said
Your an idiot. You don't listen. You don't hear what someone is saying to you. You haven't given one example from the new testament to justify your argument. Ro 14 is only one example 1 Co 7 is another example. I gave you a revelation on the old testament. I gave you a revelation on the old covenant, I gave you a revelation on the old law. I have flooded you with the Word of God that refutes everything you have claimed. Hundreds of verses. And you cant hear.
You lie, you pervert, you twist, you speak herey against the Word of God.

What is clear in 1 Co 7 is the keeping the commandments of God is what matters...
Not the commandments of Jesus as He affirms having said He kept His Father's Law not His own...

So where does His 10 commandment Law include circumcision? It doesn't...

How does this not bring over the Sabbath from the OT?

And where does Paul even discuss Sabbath in this 1 Co 7 passage?

You are equating Sabbath with circumcision...

Something gentiles would not hear in the reading of Moses every Sabbath as James stated in Acts 15.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What is clear in 1 Co 7 is the keeping the commandments of God is what matters...
Not the commandments of Jesus as He affirms having said He kept His Father's Law not His own...

So where does His 10 commandment Law include circumcision? It doesn't...

How does this not bring over the Sabbath from the OT?

And where does Paul even discuss Sabbath in this 1 Co 7 passage?

You are equating Sabbath with circumcision...

Something gentiles would not hear in the reading of Moses every Sabbath as James stated in Acts 15.

I said
You are an idiot.

What did the other people who wanted to join in the Jews relgion have to do. They had to get circumcised. Circumcision is joining in the old testament beliefs.

clefty

I said
You are an idiot.

What did the other people who wanted to join in the Jews relgion have to do. They had to get circumcised. Circumcision is joining in the old testament beliefs.

Circumcision doesn't save anyone...

Circumcision was not required of anyone who left Egypt and was saved...

Circumcision was not required of the Gentiles who traveled with them...

Circumcision was not required for Gentiles to keep the Sabbath

Circumcision is not in the 10 commandments...

But the Sabbath was made for man...not just Jews...

Abraham was chosen then circumcised...as was Moses...faith first

In Him there is nor Jew or Gentile...what's the point of becoming circumcised?

Especially if your parents didn't do it to you...

Keeping the commandments of God is what matters...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Circumcision doesn't save anyone...

Circumcision was not required of anyone who left Egypt and was saved...

Circumcision was not required of the Gentiles who traveled with them...

Circumcision was not required for Gentiles to keep the Sabbath

Circumcision is not in the 10 commandments...

But the Sabbath was made for man...not just Jews...

Abraham was chosen then circumcised...as was Moses...faith first

In Him there is nor Jew or Gentile...what's the point of becoming circumcised?

Especially if your parents didn't do it to you...

Keeping the commandments of God is what matters...

I said
ROFLOL Your still an idiot. You just make this stuff up as you go.
As far as that goes keeping the Sabbath doesn't save anyone.
And as far as obeying God I am. I'm listening to Jesus.

Matt 17:5
5 While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!"
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I only keep the Sabbath to show my God love for it points to him as the creator.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

I said
And that is great. Jesus needs born again Christians keeping the Sabbath. But there is a whole big world out there that doesn't keep the Sabbath. And Jesus has some of us out their witnessing. So as to have everything covered.

keypurr

I said
And that is great. Jesus needs born again Christians keeping the Sabbath. But there is a whole big world out there that doesn't keep the Sabbath. And Jesus has some of us out their witnessing. So as to have everything covered.
When I stand in judgement I will only have Christ to defend me. He is the one I wish to please friend.

I am not worried about what most believe or do.
I share what was entrusted to me.
My brothers as sisters need to decide for themselves.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I only keep the Sabbath to show my God love for it points to him as the creator.

I said
A lot of people don't understand the word "through" means "reason for". God created Everything "through" reason for " Jesus. We worship God through "reason for " Jesus.

Phil 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
(KJV)

Eph 2:4-5
4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
(KJV)

2 Cor 5:19
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
(KJV)

1223 dia (dee-ah');

a primary preposition denoting the channel of an act; through (in very wide applications, local, causal, or occasional):

KJV-- after, always, among, at, to avoid, because of (that), briefly, by, for (cause). ..fore, from, in, by occasion of, of, by reason of, for sake, that, thereby, therefore, X though, through (-out), to, wherefore, with (-in). In composition it retains the same general import.
***. Dia. See 2203.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
When I stand in judgement I will only have Christ to defend me. He is the one I wish to please friend.

I am not worried about what most believe or do.
I share what was entrusted to me.
My brothers as sisters need to decide for themselves.

I said
I agree

Rom 14:5
5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeak, I love you as a brother, but your long winded friend.

I said
I know he cant reconcile the new testament to his beliefs. He is either a Jew or a muslim. Him and Jacob are here to sway the beliefs of true Christians. But they don't realize the damage their doing to themselves by the harassment and nagging. They will have to face up to the fact they didn't do any good in a Christian site. And when they realized they failed that is going to be ruff on them.

keypurr

I said
I know he cant reconcile the new testament to his beliefs. He is either a Jew or a muslim. Him and Jacob are here to sway the beliefs of true Christians. But they don't realize the damage their doing to themselves by the harassment and nagging. They will have to face up to the fact they didn't do any good in a Christian site. And when they realized they failed that is going to be ruff on them.
I do not wish to hurt your feelings, but I agree more with him than you sometimes. I just think he is a stand alone Christian.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God has his day of rest, Christ kept it, so did the Apostles.
Why did the early church see fit to overstep the law of the creator to please the Pagans?

I said
My revelation on day of rest isn't talking about a one in seven day of rest. It is talking about a period of time for rest. After we to through the three years of the milk and the eleven years of the meat understanding. And we have received the revelations of Jesus Christ. We get to rest from all our labors.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not wish to hurt your feelings, but I agree more with him than you sometimes. I just think he is a stand alone Christian.

I said
His profile says he is an "other" what ever that is. I have asked him to confess he is a Christian and he refuses. See if you can get him to confess he is a Christian. Have you ever known a Christian that refuses to be called a Christian?

keypurr

I said
His profile says he is an "other" what ever that is. I have asked him to confess he is a Christian and he refuses. See if you can get him to confess he is a Christian. Have you ever known a Christian that refuses to be called a Christian?
I care not what he is, it is his choice. I share my faith in hopes some will see my thoughts. I do not blame any one to refuse to declare what religion he is. I will display mine in my lifestyle and my words.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I care not what he is, it is his choice. I share my faith in hopes some will see my thoughts. I do not blame any one to refuse to declare what religion he is. I will display mine in my lifestyle and my words.

I said
There are many evil workers out there. And we are to be careful that we don't help them deceive our own brethren.

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
(NKJ)