Sabbath

clefty

If you have broken the law of the seventh day Sabbath in any way even once, then you are to be stoned to death by the whole congregation.

If you are going to keep the law, then keep it.

You stepping up to cast the first stone are you?

Pharisees always want to do that...and even thought He broke the Sabbath...

I don't keep the Law, it keeps me...closer to Him for what He did to buy me...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Things of God= seventh day Sabbath > things of men = Sunday morning power hour, Sabbath any day or everyday

Are you really really listening to Jesus?

I said

Matt 16:23
23 "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."
(NKJ)

clefty

I said

23 "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."
(NKJ)

"Get thee behind me, Satan - Υπαγε οπισω μου σατανα. Get behind me, thou adversary. This is the proper translation of the Hebrew word שטן Satan, from which the Greek word is taken. "

Poor Peter, even later, was trying to keep things Jewish just like you...Paul rebuked him for going against his new understanding that eating with goyim was ok just not around other Jews...lol

Peter just realized from a vision that goyims were no longer unclean and began to eat with them but NOT around other Jews

For Peter when around other Jews the wall which separated Jews from goyim and was destroyed by Jesus was replaced by Peter...Paul confronted Peter about replacing it...

Again Peter was mindful of the things of man and not the things of God...and here you are doing the same thing claiming what is for you is not...but for Jews...

He said Sabbath was for man...His adversaries claim otherwise...

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"Get thee behind me, Satan - Υπαγε οπισω μου σατανα. Get behind me, thou adversary. This is the proper translation of the Hebrew word שטן Satan, from which the Greek word is taken. "

Poor Peter, even later, was trying to keep things Jewish just like you...Paul rebuked him for going against his new understanding that eating with goyim was ok just not around other Jews...lol

Peter just realized from a vision that goyims were no longer unclean and began to eat with them but NOT around other Jews

For Peter when around other Jews the wall which separated Jews from goyim and was destroyed by Jesus was replaced by Peter...Paul confronted Peter about replacing it...

Again Peter was mindful of the things of man and not the things of God...and here you are doing the same thing claiming what is for you is not...but for Jews...

He said Sabbath was for man...His adversaries claim otherwise...

I said

(NKJ)

clefty

I said

(NKJ)

With such correction Peter realized the joys and tittles mattered and there would be those who would be false teachers wolves in sheeps clothing and he warned the church of the wilderness to stay true and faithful...

He knew some would learn of the holy commandment and still return to their former lives as dogs to their vomit...

I don't suppose he was inferring the Law of God to be vomit...do you?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
With such correction Peter realized the joys and tittles mattered and there would be those who would be false teachers wolves in sheeps clothing and he warned the church of the wilderness to stay true and faithful...

He knew some would learn of the holy commandment and still return to their former lives as dogs to their vomit...

I said
We are done.

(NKJ)

clefty

I said
We are done.

(NKJ)

Wait what?

You going on a sabbatical?

lol...see what I did there?

I'll keep leaving some reading here for ya as ya get yer rest...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Wait what?

You going on a sabbatical?

lol...see what I did there?

I'll keep leaving some reading here for ya as ya get yer rest...

I said
We are done.

(NKJ)

clefty

Poor Peter...even Jews attribute their sabbath morning prayer to him...

One prayer allegedly written by Peter is called Nishmat ("Soul of"), which opens with the words, "The soul of every living being will bless your name."[4] This beautiful hymn is recited every Shabbat morning, and once a year at the end of the Passover Seder. The tradition of Peter's authorship of the Nishmat was apparently so strong in the Middle Ages that such a great scholar as Rashi attempted to refute it. [5]

https://ffoz.org/discover/yahrzeit/simon-peters-yahrzeit.html

I don't think Christians have a prayer for Sunday attributed to him...or even any day or everyday Sabbath...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Poor Peter...even Jews attribute their sabbath morning prayer to him...

One prayer allegedly written by Peter is called Nishmat ("Soul of"), which opens with the words, "The soul of every living being will bless your name."[4] This beautiful hymn is recited every Shabbat morning, and once a year at the end of the Passover Seder. The tradition of Peter's authorship of the Nishmat was apparently so strong in the Middle Ages that such a great scholar as Rashi attempted to refute it. [5]

https://ffoz.org/discover/yahrzeit/simon-peters-yahrzeit.html

I don't think Christians have a prayer for Sunday attributed to him...or even any day or everyday Sabbath...

I said
We are done. Your not even a Christian. But when you blaspheme Jesus. That's when you went over board.

clefty

I said
We are done. Your not even a Christian. But when you blaspheme Jesus. That's when you went over board.

You remind me of the children's story of the little boy who cried wolf...

Remember?...he manipulated for attention so often...

But now you no longer cry "wolf" but "lion!"...lol

And unlike the children's story the sheep here are fine...neither wolf nor lion appear at your squeaking...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You remind me of the children's story of the little boy who cried wolf...

Remember?...he manipulated for attention so often...

But now you no longer cry "wolf" but "lion!"...lol

And unlike the children's story the sheep here are fine...neither wolf nor lion appear at your squeaking...

I said
You are a typical Jew. When you run out of spiritual knowledge you just start making things up.

clefty

I said
You are a typical Jew. When you run out of spiritual knowledge you just start making things up.

Your attempts at slander are almost as weak as your attempts to make Romans 14 about abrogating the Sabbath...

Its one thing to make up changes to made up children's stories but you do it to the Scriptures...

Stop adding to the Word...or detracting...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your attempts at slander are almost as weak as your attempts to make Romans 14 about abrogating the Sabbath...

Its one thing to make up changes to made up children's stories but you do it to the Scriptures...

Stop adding to the Word...or detracting...

I said
Don't you know yet that Jesus came to deliver you from your poor mixed up way of life. Your way of life hung Jesus on the cross. Why do you compel people to go back to that way of life. Jesus delivered us from it. And is willing to deliver you also. Your fighting with Jesus not me.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Rom 11:26-32
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins."
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.
29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience,
31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy.
32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Don't you know yet that Jesus came to deliver you from your poor mixed up way of life. Your way of life hung Jesus on the cross. Why do you compel people to go back to that way of life. Jesus delivered us from it. And is willing to deliver you also. Your fighting with Jesus not me.

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Rom 11:26-32
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins."
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.
29 For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
30 For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience,
31 even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy.
32 For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.
(NKJ)

Concerning the gospel you are an enemy too...they used false witnesses to slander Paul saying he taught the law was changed...lol

And here you are saying the same things those enemies of the gospel falsely alleged of Paul...

The cross signed and sealed the new covenant...nothing to be added or changed after that...

and the first thing His followers did was hurry to keep keeping the Sabbath...as was their custom...nobody told them different nobody believed anything changed...

He too rested the first day of the new covenant age...rose on it...ready for the next day's first fruit festival...

Don't be an enemy of the gospel...or preach another with your choose any day or everyday do what thou wilt...

The new covenant signed and sealed at the cross...His people hurried to keep keeping the Sabbath...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Concerning the gospel you are an enemy too...they used false witnesses to slander Paul saying he taught the law was changed...lol

And here you are saying the same things those enemies of the gospel falsely alleged of Paul...

The cross signed and sealed the new covenant...nothing to be added or changed after that...

and the first thing His followers did was hurry to keep keeping the Sabbath...as was their custom...nobody told them different nobody believed anything changed...

He too rested the first day of the new covenant age...rose on it...ready for the next day's first fruit festival...

Don't be an enemy of the gospel...or preach another with your choose any day or everyday do what thou wilt...

The new covenant signed and sealed at the cross...His people hurried to keep keeping the Sabbath...

I said
What is wrong with you? You blaspheme Jesus, you blaspheme Paul. What is wrong with you? You lie, you pervert the gospel, your full of guile. Your the worst kind of hypocrite.

clefty

I said
What is wrong with you? You blaspheme Jesus, you blaspheme Paul. What is wrong with you? You lie, you pervert the gospel, your full of guile. Your the worst kind of hypocrite.

what do you think you know about Paul...?

Let's put him on trial and see how innocent he was when he claimed he did not teach a change in the law...those false witnesses bent on slander sure accused him of that...

But watch this...

https://youtu.be/O1leyGDqN_Q