Sabbath

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There it is...how many more times do obedient children need to be told?

Meanwhile your whole argument is from silence....

Sabbath keeping is what He did and instructed we do as we are to do AS He does...

He makes no clear statement that He came to destroy the Law...and thus Sabbath keeping remains affirmed and upheld...

"As I have kept My Father's commandments and remain in His Love"

I said
Your an idiot. To pray that we don't die on the Sabbath or in the winter has nothing to do with keeping the Sabbath weekly.
You never have showed me any verse where it says Jesus commanded us to keep the Sabbath.

Jesus didn't destroy the Sabbath. He fulfilled it. But that is only for us real Christians. You other guys better do what ever you can to please God. The weekly Sabbath is for those in the milk understanding that haven't found the Holy Spirit yet

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I said No. Jesus' commandments are the new testament. Jesus fulfilled the old testament law. And He taught us how to do the same. OLD TESTAMENT LAW (FULFILLED)(CHANGED)(OLD TESTAMENT-OBSOLETE) NEW TESTAMENT LAW OF CHRIST(LOVE)

I don't think that way. The NT was the gospel of Paul while the Tanach was the gospel of Jesus. The NT Jesus never even dreamed it would ever be written. Yes, Jesus fulfilled the Law and expected us to do the same until heaven and earth exist. The last time I checked, they haven't passed away yet. It means there is no change at all in the Law. That's why Jesus warned us all to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)

I said
Everyone is still under the old testament law. Accept for born again Christians.

clefty

I said
Your an idiot. To pray that we don't die on the Sabbath or in the winter has nothing to do with keeping the Sabbath weekly.
You never have showed me any verse where it says Jesus commanded us to keep the Sabbath.

Jesus didn't destroy the Sabbath. He fulfilled it. But that is only for us real Christians. You other guys better do what ever you can to please God. The weekly Sabbath is for those in the milk understanding that haven't found the Holy Spirit yet

Lol...see that's just it...He didn't ask we pray we don't die on the Sabbath LOLOL He instructed prayers that the our fleeing during the time of trouble would not break the Sabbath...

You can't flee on the Sabbath as travel is restricted...lol

You are so entertaining...

keypurr

I said
lol I'm not hostile and idiot is a biblical term. Idiot is the definition of the word unlearned.
I am disappointed in your reply though. You are going to cause many to stumble. It says stand in the new testament. Circumcision is what they done to join in the old testament beliefs. And for a Christian if they do it they will be subject to the whole entire old testament. And they will fall from grace.

Gal 5:1-4

1Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
(NKJ)
I am just concerned with your attitude, it's not like you.
It seems you have closed your ears to other theories on the scriptures. That would mean that you stopped leaning.

If we disagree or not has no bearing on our friendship friend.

Sorry if I misreading you. I did not wish to offend. I am just concerned.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am just concerned with your attitude, it's not like you.
It seems you have closed your ears to other theories on the scriptures. That would mean that you stopped leaning.

If we disagree or not has no bearing on our friendship friend.

Sorry if I misreading you. I did not wish to offend. I am just concerned.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

I said
As well I am concerned with you. But no you didn't offend me, I cant be offended. My concerns with you is this thing of justifying the old testament Sabbath for today. Did you read the OP? I hope you do. did you read the revelation on the old testament? I hope you do. This is what the Holy Spirit gave me when I read what you wrote.

Mark 9:42
42 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.
(NKJ)

And if you justify the old testament for a Christian or you justify the Sabbath as a law. You will cause new Christians to stumble.

clefty

I said
lol still funny...where do you come up with these? That verse says nothing about dying on the Sabbath or in winter or choosing what day to worship and eat ham on...LOL

It has EVERYTHING to do with keeping the Sabbath weekly...even in the future and in this case around 70 ad even after the timeframe of the NT itself...

It is about praying that in the time of trouble, in the future, fleeing, meaning running, not looking back or going back for your coat but getting out of Judea, would not occur on the Sabbath as on the Sabbath which OBVIOUSLY was still to be kept, there are travel restrictions beyond which, if you were to go, you would be breaking the Sabbath...

TA DAA

You even posted it yourself...LOL

When I fulfill the rules of the road by traveling the speed limit the guy behind still has to obey the same law...even on the next day...

Think about that next time you are driving fulfilling your obligation as a motorist to fulfill the road rules...

They still remain...even though you fulfilled them...

Hope you drive better than you navigate scripture too BTW...LOL

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
lol still funny...where do you come up with these? That verse says nothing about dying on the Sabbath or in winter or choosing what day to worship and eat ham on...LOL

It has EVERYTHING to do with keeping the Sabbath weekly...even in the future and in this case around 70 ad even after the timeframe of the NT itself...

It is about praying that in the time of trouble, in the future, fleeing, meaning running, not looking back or going back for your coat but getting out of Judea, would not occur on the Sabbath as on the Sabbath which OBVIOUSLY was still to be kept, there are travel restrictions beyond which, if you were to go, you would be breaking the Sabbath...

TA DAA

You even posted it yourself...LOL

When I fulfill the rules of the road by traveling the speed limit the guy behind still has to obey the same law...even on the next day...

Think about that next time you are driving fulfilling your obligation as a motorist to fulfill the road rules...

They still remain...even though you fulfilled them...

Hope you drive better than you navigate scripture too BTW...LOL

I said
lolo Your an idiot.

clefty

I said
lolo Your an idiot.

At least for me the immutable Law of God is still binding as it was for Him...

Even after His resurrection not a peep about "ok all that is done with"

Instead on the road to Emmus He relied on it to testify of Himself again...starting with Moses and all the prophets...not one word about its being done away with...

Again after His resurrection He didn't say anything about Law being done away with

as the disciples wondered after the restoration of Israel He didn't redirect them and instruct them that all that is over with...rather He said they were to spread it to the ends of the world...

See? not a jot or tittle mentioned as being destroyed or altered but that they were to give it, (the glory of Israel) to the world...He was that glory not exactly what they imagined or understood at the time...but not one word of instruction that all that was over and destroyed...He was the resultant goal of it...

It all remained to point to Him...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hi squeaky...

How about some fun reading?

http://www.sabbathtruth.com/free-re...00-amazing-facts-about-the-sabbath-and-sunday

Check out the comments there too...

I said
Your an idiot. You don't listen. If you want to keep the Sabbath go ahead. I have no problem with you keeping the Sabbath. Everyone in the milk understanding should.
You need the Sabbath I don't. I'm not in the milk understanding. I'm in the revelations of Jesus Christ your not. If you ever make it there you will understand.

Look I have been where your at. And I won't go back. You have never been where I'm at or you wouldn't have gone back. I understand you, but you cant understand me.

1 Cor 7:17-20
17 But as God has distributed to each one, as the Lord has called each one, so let him walk. And so I ordain in all the churches.
18 Was anyone called while circumcised? Let him not become uncircumcised. Was anyone called while uncircumcised? Let him not be circumcised.
19 Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God is what matters.
20 Let each one remain in the same calling in which he was called.
(NKJ)

When are you going to stop speaking blasphemy against Gods Word.

Last edited:

clefty

I said
Your an idiot. You don't listen. If you want to keep the Sabbath go ahead. I have no problem with you keeping the Sabbath. Everyone in the milk understanding should.
You need the Sabbath I don't. I'm not in the milk understanding. I'm in the revelations of Jesus Christ your not. If you ever make it there you will understand.

Look I have been where your at. And I won't go back. You have never been where I'm at or you wouldn't have gone back. I understand you, but you cant understand me.

1 Cor 7:17-20
17 But as God has distributed to each one, as the Lord has called each one, so let him walk. And so I ordain in all the churches.
18 Was anyone called while circumcised? Let him not become uncircumcised. Was anyone called while uncircumcised? Let him not be circumcised.
19 Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God is what matters.
20 Let each one remain in the same calling in which he was called.
(NKJ)

When are you going to stop speaking blasphemy against Gods Word.

Did you notice how he says keeping the commandments of God are important?

He did not say the commandments of Jesus, he could have, but he didn't...

Peter writes people learn the holy commandment and then return to man's tradition like a dog to its its vomit...

Was He in the milk understanding when He upheld Sabbath keeping in word and action...

Or Paul when he writes there remains a Sabbath keeping for the people of God?...

Oh and you never answered if your meat is clean or unclean....

Does it include human flesh?

Why or why not?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Did you notice how he says keeping the commandments of God are important?

He did not say the commandments of Jesus, he could have, but he didn't...

Peter writes people learn the holy commandment and then return to man's tradition like a dog to its its vomit...

Was He in the milk understanding when He upheld Sabbath keeping in word and action...

Or Paul when he writes there remains a Sabbath keeping for the people of God?...

Oh and you never answered if your meat is clean or unclean....

Does it include human flesh?

Why or why not?

I said
Only an idiot teaches the bible with stupid questions. Show me the verses.

clefty

I said
Only an idiot teaches the bible with stupid questions. Show me the verses.

Sorry I can't...there are no verses that say squeaky is in the meat...much less whether or not it's clean

There are verses that show that Sabbath was in the new covenant and nothing can be added after it is sealed...

Galatians 3:15 ...'Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.'

So much more so that when He sealed it at the cross with His death the first thing His followers did was hurry to bury Him and get ready to keep the Sabbath...even as He did...rested/slept and then rose...ready for first fruits festival...

So stop adding to the Word and its covenant with your Sunday or choose whatever day or every day...a Sabbath keeping remains for His people...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Sorry I can't...there are no verses that say squeaky is in the meat...much less whether or not it's clean

There are verses that show that Sabbath was in the new covenant and nothing can be added after it is sealed...

Galatians 3:15 ...'Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.'

So much more so that when He sealed it at the cross with His death the first thing His followers did was hurry to bury Him and get ready to keep the Sabbath...even as He did...rested/slept and then rose...ready for first fruits festival...

So stop adding to the Word and its covenant with your Sunday or choose whatever day or every day...a Sabbath keeping remains for His people...

I said
lolo 22 pages of listening to your manipulation, lies, guile. You are worthless on a Spirit led board. You need to go find the childrens section if you want to trick anyone into believing you. Because here it takes proof from the bible. Not just your own opinion.

clefty

I said
lolo 22 pages of listening to your manipulation, lies, guile. You are worthless on a Spirit led board. You need to go find the childrens section if you want to trick anyone into believing you. Because here it takes proof from the bible. Not just your own opinion.

Children's section? Hmmm...

And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

Don't mind at all sitting in the children of God section or children wishing to be...

You scribes and Pharisees already have your reward...

Here's some reading we will discuss here in the children of God section...

https://emmilglenn.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/romans-14-talks-about-fasting-not-the-sabbath/

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Children's section? Hmmm...

And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

Don't mind at all sitting in the children of God section or children wishing to be...

You scribes and Pharisees already have your reward...

Here's some reading we will discuss here in the children of God section...

https://emmilglenn.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/romans-14-talks-about-fasting-not-the-sabbath/

I said
lolo Your going to throw another child's opinion at me. Wake up I'm a man I'm in the deeper things of God. This deeper stuff is away over your head.Its obvious were your at in your walk. And that's ok everyone starts out in the milk. But don't assume your in the meat.That just shows your arrogance.

1 Cor 13:11
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolo Your going to throw another child's opinion at me. Wake up I'm a man I'm in the deeper things of God. This deeper stuff is away over your head.Its obvious were your at in your walk. And that's ok everyone starts out in the milk. But don't assume your in the meat.That just shows your arrogance.

1 Cor 13:11
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
(NKJ)

Yes squeaky your a man...good for you

Hey did you know the Sabbath was made for you?

or do you prefer your own tradition?

I would rather be a child of God...

Children seem to be more appreciative of the things they receive...like a day off...