Roy Moore, OJ Simpson, And why I don't believe you.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
EXACTLY. The GOP *could have* taken the high road and supported the candidate who did not have a reputation for seeking out little teenage girls ... however, as always, they showed that power is more important than protecting children and teens.
Cry me a river.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It is also true, besides the sex allegations, more younger persons of both races, did not care so much for Moore's message of war building. Young people all over are more liberal today. Roy Moore is out of touch, so his sexual accusations were only part of why he lost.

Yes, I think that was it, along with the reaction of black voters to some of Moore's public statements.

fool

Hall of Fame
So now what?
Either Moore rides off into the sunset.
Or If he wants to try again he has to sue some of his accusers and win showing they lied.

Derf

Personally, I'm pretty disappointed. Jones will be a standard democrat. Moore is definitely not a standard republican.

fool

Hall of Fame
Personally, I'm pretty disappointed. Jones will be a standard democrat. Moore is definitely not a standard republican.

Jones was a Federal Prosecutor so at least I hope he'd be a law and order guy.

WizardofOz

That article is just silly.

[–]Warren4Prez 0 points 18 minutes ago
you're all right. this was just a troll post from the beginning. Thus, I have no criminal liability, because I had no real intent to induce voter fraud, the mens rea requirement for any puported charge of conspiracy to commit voter fraud.

Thank you all for defending me and labeling this just a troll post.

Dude trolled reddit and now Big League Politics labels this reddit troll a Democratic activist. He also later claimed to be an FBI agent.

We would need actual proof that voter fraud took place. A reddit thread made by a troll isn't exactly proof.

Moore lost by over 20k votes so there would have to be a lot of errors for a recount to change the outcome.

fool

Hall of Fame
That article is just silly.

[–]Warren4Prez 0 points 18 minutes ago
you're all right. this was just a troll post from the beginning. Thus, I have no criminal liability, because I had no real intent to induce voter fraud, the mens rea requirement for any puported charge of conspiracy to commit voter fraud.

Thank you all for defending me and labeling this just a troll post.

Dude trolled reddit and now Big League Politics labels this reddit troll a Democratic activist. He also later claimed to be an FBI agent.

We would need actual proof that voter fraud took place. A reddit thread made by a troll isn't exactly proof.

Moore lost by over 20k votes so there would have to be a lot of errors for a recount to change the outcome.

Did you stop reading before you got to this;
Big League Politics has received a firsthand report from Madison County of technical problems at the polls that caused many voters to fill out provisional ballots that have not yet been counted, and might never be counted.

Provisional votes will not be counted until next Tuesday.

fool

Hall of Fame
Wonderful, another empty basket to look forward to then...

:plain:

It's a basket dude, he's sending you a handmade basket that he made himself of Pennsylvania Eastern Hemlock that he wove under a full moon after purifying his Earthly vessel by jumping into a snowbank.
It's the highest of Honors that can be paid among those folks there.
And all these years you just threw them away cause you noted they were empty.

Arthur Brain

It's a basket dude, he's sending you a handmade basket that he made himself of Pennsylvania Eastern Hemlock that he wove under a full moon after purifying his Earthly vessel by jumping into a snowbank.
It's the highest of Honors that can be paid among those folks there.
And all these years you just threw them away cause you noted they were empty.

That would be more convincing were it not that they all come with a label saying 'Made In Tibet'...

Derf

Jones was a Federal Prosecutor so at least I hope he'd be a law and order guy.

Law and order based on what? If enough people say murder isn't wrong, and manage to get it encoded into law, would he still stand up to defend against murderers?

The answer is obviously "No", since he doesn't stand against murdering unborn children.

WizardofOz

Did you stop reading before you got to this;

Ok but that has nothing to do with voter fraud.

The results for Madison County
Madison
65,664 - Jones
46,313 - Moore
3,446 - Write-in

If there were 20k votes not counted in Madison County and every single one of them were for Moore, Jones would still win.

fool

Hall of Fame
That would be more convincing were it not that they all come with a label saying 'Made In Tibet'...

After the snow bank purification he goes into a trance for the weaving part. In His head he's in Tibet. That's why he labels it such that you'll know the flavor of the energy.

fool

Hall of Fame
I think the goal of the article is to start a panic. Voting machines are terrible. Using a video screen to vote is an abomination. Machines should be for collecting ballots.

And we have a patchwork of different systems.

fool

Hall of Fame
Law and order based on what? If enough people say murder isn't wrong, and manage to get it encoded into law, would he still stand up to defend against murderers?

The answer is obviously "No", since he doesn't stand against murdering unborn children.
Well, he's a Democrat so...