Roy Moore, OJ Simpson, And why I don't believe you.

Arthur Brain

Well, looks as though Moore's team knew as much about law as he did in riding a horse...

Guy's frozen expression in the first video is priceless! :chuckle:

In the second vid, Moore has as much business being on a horse as he has being senator...

:plain:

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
I can tell you what Bannon is up to lately. He is trying to destroy the Republican Party, and he still has good relations with Trump.

Wapo article was certainly partisan, but it was also designed to head off Bannon. I would like his name to ruin Ted Cruz, when he gets to him. It wouldn't be intentional.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Apparently, some of Breitbart's people claim they believed Moore's accusers all along:

https://thinkprogress.org/right-wing-media-believed-moore-accusers-1cc100128434/

But it was about attacking the "fake news".
Some of the accusers didn't fib, and said he was a gentleman. Seeing that he is stubborn; I think he wasn't even close to a pedophile, but I doubt his chastity.

I should a thread on Bannon who ignores opportunities to rebuke racism; and lets the media lie and say him anti-semitic.

I suspect Bannon must have not cared about Moore to begin with.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
During McConnell’s year-end press conference, the GOP leader was asked if he blamed Bannon for Republicans’ shock loss in the special election.

“The political genius on display, throwing away a seat in the reddest state in America, is hard to ignore,” McConnell replied.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/mcconnell-bannon-genius-lost-alabama-race

:mock: Moore

:mock: Bannon

Bannon is troll who never does anything to discredit racists. I am hoping his stench will ruin Ted Cruz.

rexlunae

Some of the accusers didn't fib, and said he was a gentleman. Seeing that he is stubborn; I think he wasn't even close to a pedophile, but I doubt his chastity.

I don't know where you get that, and I don't know why you assume that it would be a fib to say he wasn't a gentleman.

I should a thread on Bannon who ignores opportunities to rebuke racism; and lets the media lie and say him anti-semitic.

Bannon isn't completely dumb. He knows he can't be blatantly anti-Semitic. He also knows that some of his supporters are. In a way, his true feelings don't matter, because he's willing to play to both sides, but I think that given the obscure philosophers he respects, and because of his use of the word "globalist" in certain contexts, I suspect he is.

I suspect Bannon must have not cared about Moore to begin with.

Bannon was all in on Moore from the beginning. He was the most ardent supporter.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I loved the way Moore's spokesman sat there with his mouth open when he realized that one doesn't have to swear on a Christian Bible for public office.

I'd venture to say that the vast majority of the degenerates that have held public office in the past few decades haven't touched a Bible, let alone read it.

1504616668496.jpg

https://www.newzeb.com//images/2017/8/5/1504616668496.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Major Protestant Leader Admits That Sex Abuse Is A Far Bigger Problem With Protestant Churches Than With The Catholic Church...

As you learned in my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality where you stated that a brother should legally be able to have sex with his sister (his mom, his dad, his grandmother, etc. etc.), homosexuals were allowed into the Catholic Church's seminaries by the ultra liberal hierarchy of the Church where they were trained to do what homosexuals do best:

Molest little boys.

The on-going Catholic Church sex scandal dealt with/deals with pederasty. For those of you who don't know what pederasty is, it's when a homosexual adult male rapes a post pubescent underage boy. The Catholic Church priesthood was/is so full of pederasts that a database was made to track them.

Database of Publicly Accused Priests in the United States
http://bishop-accountability.org/priestdb/PriestDBbylastName-A.html

Wow, that's a lot of homosexual child molesters.

That being said: Pederasts are not only found in the Catholic Church, they've been found to be Boy Scout leaders and public school teachers as well (thank Ronald Reagan for helping defeat the Brigg's Initiative while he was Governor of CA, which would have kept homosexuals out of teaching positions and kept children safe from homosexual pederasts and pedophiles).

With the Boy Scouts of America now allowing openly homosexual adult males as Scout Masters, the rape of young boys by homosexuals in the Boy Scouts of America will run rampant.

Without a doubt protestant churches have a child molestation problem, as in our society sexual deviants are found everywhere.

Perhaps the Catholic Church could give the protestants tips on how to hide their child molesters better, as it appears that the Catholic Church has hiding their child molesters down to a science.

a0c73931f527ff598acc7fbfbc793b7f--catholic-priest-catholic-churches.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a0/c7/39/...793b7f--catholic-priest-catholic-churches.jpg

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
...where they were trained to do what homosexuals do best:

Molest little boys.

I notice that not only are the majority of child molesters, people who have heterosexual orientations, but they tend to be repeat offenders.

There is some evidence that you guys do have a higher percentage of child molesters, but that's like saying white males have a higher percentage of embezzlers. Still, a child molester is twice as likely to be a heterosexual.

That's a lot of heterosexual child molesters. And as you learned, child molesters tend to be Protestant ministers more than Catholic priests. Why that is, is not clear at this time, but as you know, even Protestant leaders are expressing concern about it.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
I notice that not only are the majority of child molesters, people who have heterosexual orientations, but they tend to be repeat offenders.
I could contend that you failed to notice they were being homos, when they were with young boys.

Are most molestaters into young girls or young boys?