Roy Moore, OJ Simpson, And why I don't believe you.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Jones seems to have defeated Moore using the often uninformed Black vote. Moore invited this with his america being great during slavery even the beginning remarks. It is an interesting look at Alabama.

Tinark

Damning statement from Senate Leadership Fund CEO Steven Law: “This is a brutal reminder that candidate quality matters regardless of where you are running. Not only did Steve Bannon cost us a critical Senate seat in one of the most Republican states in the country, but he also dragged the President of the United States into his fiasco.”

WizardofOz

I am genuinely surprised by this. Jones will be the first Democrat to represent Alabama in the Senate in 20 years :shocked:

rexlunae

Damning statement from Senate Leadership Fund CEO Steven Law: “This is a brutal reminder that candidate quality matters regardless of where you are running. Not only did Steve Bannon cost us a critical Senate seat in one of the most Republican states in the country, but he also dragged the President of the United States into his fiasco.”

Steve Bannon is a nihilist. Republicans are doomed if they stick with him.

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Oh, for sure. Still doesn't help Trump to see the pedophile he backed go down in flames.

Alleged pedophile. I have seen signs of how the SouthEast might go crackerbread liberal soon. This tends to prove it. You have the black chunk of the population which I call the voting bloc. You have homosexuality spreading in the SouthEastern bible belt of all places, and you have victories for abortion in the SouthEast.

The SouthEast United States is out of touch.

rexlunae

Alleged pedophile.

The good news for you is that you won't have a Senator Yosemite Sam to keep embarrassing his party. But that's about it. Otherwise, the GOP civil war continues to be a loss for the party, and the dreaded establishment is winning.

I have seen signs of how the SouthEast might go crackerbread liberal soon. This tends to prove it. You have black chunk of the population which I call the voting bloc. You have homosexuality spreading in the SouthEastern bible belt of all places, and you have victories for abortion in the SouthEast.

The SouthEast United States is out of touch.

That's still where you'll make your last stand. May this finally be the last we hear from Roy Moore.

jeffblue101

The good news for you is that you won't have a Senator Yosemite Sam to keep embarrassing his party. But that's about it. Otherwise, the GOP civil war continues to be a loss for the party, and the dreaded establishment is winning.

Not really I just think Roy Moore was damaged goods after the wapo arcticle. notice the main reason so many people went for Jones in the first place was becasue he was the only viable anti Roy moore candiate on the ballet. Any rebulican besides Roy Moore would have won tonight.

rexlunae

Not really I just think Roy Moore was damaged goods after the wapo arcticle. notice the main reason so many people went for Jones in the first place was becasue he was the only viable anti Roy moore candiate on the ballet. Any rebulican besides Roy Moore would have won tonight.

Maybe, but look what else it cost. We now have the GOP and Donald Trump on record supporting this horrible man. That's political capital you can't unspend. Even in his own party, things are now going to get harder for Trump.