Ron Paul is a liar and a fool

Did you just snort another 8 ball of cocaine, or did you smoke it? You have mixed up obvious realities with your foggy vision of reality again. Perhaps you should put down the cocaine and take the anti psychotic that was actually prescribed by your Dr. Just saying.

DANG IT, I keep forgetting to disable the camera on my computer. How did you hack in?

noguru

DANG IT, I keep forgetting to disable the camera on my computer. How did you hack in?

Obama gave me access. He said you just bought the stuff from his nephew. Its been over 20 years for me and I was just wondering what it use to be like when drugs made me feel like superman. But your posts do bring back some fond memories.

Obama gave me access. He said you just bought the stuff from his nephew. Its been over 20 years for me and I was just wondering what it use to be like when drugs made me feel like superman. But your posts do bring back some fond memories.

Have you seen a doctor to determine how much brain damage your drug use caused?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Oh come on now! Did you not know? Some here could save the world, if we just returned control back to the likes of them. Like it was from 1945 to about 1960. The US was riding high, having emerged from WWII as the only viable world power that could take on global demand for manufacturing and farming. This position gave the morality of those in charge a special high place in the world. Would it not be great to return to those good old days?

American Pie
Are you trying to say that the GOP field of candidates would have helped the country after the Second World War?

I don't know if I can get at your meaning here.

I voted for Reagan but I know now all the good indicators of our great country started to go down the hill after that.

noguru

Are you trying to say that the GOP field of candidates would have helped the country after the Second World War?

I don't know if I can get at your meaning here.

I voted for Reagan but I know now all the good indicators of our great country started to go down the hill after that.

I was being a bit facetious in that post.

I am not so sure any time has been better or worse than the present. Charles Dickens realized this a long time ago.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

And I am sure insightful people have realized this throughout the ages. It is just that Dickens wrote it down for us.

Most people seem to be stuck on this anti modernist type of nostalgic remembrance of the past. At some point in the past, despite the fact no one can give an exact century, decade, year, month, week, day, minute..., some people are certain that everything was better than now. The majority (if not all to some degree) of the GOP candidates seem to thrive on the popularity of this sentiment with the masses.

Nations come and go. They spring up as the edifice on the foundation of great ideas. But corruption is never far behind. Always there to move in when people lose or did not originally have the proper level of vigilance to prohibit it. Consider that any individual human brain is only capable of being aware of 7 or 8 things at a time. And that is at its peak performance.

Last edited:

Daniel1611

What makes you think that ISIS would not have come into being if we did not get into Iraq? ISIS was sparked out of Syria not Iraq, if your going to comment on world events try to get your facts, timelines, & history straight...sheesh. Your president has done a bang up job of of destabilizing the whole region with his absolutely asinine foreign policies and for your information Iran has been working towards the bomb since the 1990's in concert with the Russians who had a great hand in their past & current nuke program.

Isis now has its foothold in Iraq, does it not? Hussein would have had them killed. As it pertains to Iran, if Hussein thought they were getting close to a nuke, he would have launched an attack. Your president and whoever you vote for next won't do anything about it except start another war without end. Call the president "your president." I don't vote. Corporatism is corporatism whether it has a "D" or and "R" next to it.

musterion

How 'bout them U.S. non-Muslim no-go zones, 1611? What should be done about them? (not seeing where you answered it)

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Isis now has its foothold in Iraq, does it not? Hussein would have had them killed. As it pertains to Iran, if Hussein thought they were getting close to a nuke, he would have launched an attack.

ISIS is product of the Syrian conflict which I will agree would probably have never come to pass had we left Saddam in place but, let us try to live in the now, ISIS is a reality and if left to their own devices will continue to metastasize until they are a clear & present danger to the U.S. as well...why do you think the Iranians are even involved? ISIS has plans to take over Iran as well. The ISIS sect has a five year plan of the area they intend to dominate as shown below:

is.jpeg

http://pamelageller.com/2014/06/isl...-domination-declare-formation-caliphate.html/

Now, these radicals have a plan which includes conquest, and if you think that by leaving it alone it will go away or that it will not eventually reach you at home is plausible, than you are living a fantasy. Do you really think the countries outlined have the means to contain this armed movement without any U.S. help at all? Recently the King of Jordan said this is the beginning of WWIII, and I tend to agree with his assessment. Maybe you just haven't thought this out thoroughly Daniel? I don't know but, one thing is for sure it won't go away and at some point U.S. involvement may not be voluntary.

Your president and whoever you vote for next won't do anything about it except start another war without end.

It really doesn't matter who becomes the next president as we know the current one is too busy playing golf & giving away free stuff to bother himself with the mess he has created. I guess the question now is when will we go to war, not if we will go to war, because war with these radicals will come...you can count on it just as the war in Europe & the Pacific eventually drew us in. You cannot hide your head in the sand and make it go away, these troubles will eventually come to you.

Call the president "your president." I don't vote. Corporatism is corporatism whether it has a "D" or and "R" next to it.

I don't claim this turd of a president, as I did not vote for him either but, when I see you are "more left than right" it just says "liberal" to me.

It really doesn't matter who becomes the next president as we know the current one is too busy playing golf & giving away free stuff to bother himself with the mess he has created. I guess the question now is when will we go to war, not if we will go to war, because war with these radicals will come...you can count on it just as the war in Europe & the Pacific eventually drew us in. You cannot hide your head in the sand and make it go away, these troubles will eventually come to you.

I think it's pretty clear that we've been at war for a long time. Back in the 80's I was a stupid, ignorant liberal (oh, triple redundant there). When I finally did something called reading around 89 it became clear to me that we were at war with Islam and it's beyond amazing that our leaders STILL don't see this.

We are STILL allowing this poison into our country:

Dem Rep: 40 American ISIL Fighters Have Already Returned to the United States

Muslim Terrorists Caught Crossing US Border

Clear and Present Danger: Obama Imported 300,000 Muslim Immigrants from 2010 to 2013

But I'm sure all these hundreds of thousands will return to peaceful lives--just like the pigs Obama released from Gitmo [DNI: 'Confirmed' That 116 Former Gitmo Detainees Returned to Terror or Insurgencies]

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I think it's pretty clear that we've been at war for a long time. Back in the 80's I was a stupid, ignorant liberal (oh, triple redundant there). When I finally did something called reading around 89 it became clear to me that we were at war with Islam and it's beyond amazing that our leaders STILL don't see this.

We are STILL allowing this poison into our country:

Dem Rep: 40 American ISIL Fighters Have Already Returned to the United States

Muslim Terrorists Caught Crossing US Border

Clear and Present Danger: Obama Imported 300,000 Muslim Immigrants from 2010 to 2013

But I'm sure all these hundreds of thousands will return to peaceful lives--just like the pigs Obama released from Gitmo [DNI: 'Confirmed' That 116 Former Gitmo Detainees Returned to Terror or Insurgencies]

Knowledge is powerful thing....

noguru

I think it would be foolish for anyone to think there is not a threat from Islamic fundamentalism in regard to their hostility towards US freedoms and culture. People who do not see the threat are as far out on the area of rationality as those directly involved in the threat. It is important to be cautious and vigilant at all times of all possible hostility, but never over defensive and hostile yourself. That is something I learned in the martial arts years ago, and is born out in the study of history as well. What exactly should be done about this is something that I think is better kept clandestine. The mafia has a saying "Keep your friends close, but your enemies even closer." I think that is a wise strategy in regard to any possible hostility in this world. And let's face it the world is a hostile place.

Daniel1611

ISIS is funded by the US government, so if we have a war with them, the only thing that matters is how many of our soldiers and Middle East civilians will be killed for the benefit of the war profiteers. War is a racket.

I think it would be foolish for anyone to think there is not a threat from Islamic fundamentalism in regard to their hostility towards US freedoms and culture.

That's pretty much what I said above and you called me on it. What gives ?????????????????????????????????

noguru

ISIS is funded by the US government, so if we have a war with them, the only thing that matters is how many of our soldiers and Middle East civilians will be killed for the benefit of the war profiteers. War is a racket.

War is just the extension of peaceful political action. It becomes necessary when communication breaks down and/or civil reasoning is no longer an option. I do think that some profit from war (well they think they do because they have let the love of money override other priorities) and are therefore trigger happy, but that has always been the case throughout the history of the world.

noguru

That's pretty much what I said above and you called me on it. What gives ?????????????????????????????????

Context my friend, context. Look at my statement within all else I said. As opposed to yours. There is the possibility that I misinterpreted you.

Let me ask you; Do you think it is part of the fundamentalist Islamic strategy to make their threat known to us?