Ron Paul is a liar and a fool

noguru

Here's the perfect book for secular humanists like you that are bored.

bible_en.png

Share it with Ron Paul while you're at it.

I have 4 versions of the Bible that I read from quite regularly, thank you. One difference between you and I, is that I put everything I read there into context. While you are limited in your understanding by the delusion of power you feel from your contempt towards those with which you disagree. And you prefer to justify your own contempt by blaming it on God.

Do you realize that Jesus was a humanist?

Nah, I did not think so. It does not fit your bill.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have 4 versions of the Bible that I read from quite regularly, thank you.

In your favorite colors no doubt.

queen-james-gay-bible.jpg

One difference between you and I, is that I put everything I read there into context.

i.e. you twist Holy Scripture to meet your selfish desires and agenda.

While you are limited in your understanding by the delusion of power you feel from your contempt towards those with which you disagree. And you prefer to justify your own contempt by blaming it on God.

Do you realize that Jesus was a humanist?

Nah, I did not think so. It does not fit your bill.

When you say "humanist", do you mean loving thy neighbor as you'd love yourself all the while loving God with all of your heart, soul and mind?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Was that your best response?

Anyway, it is rare that a great nation (like the USA) is destroyed by outside invaders. Usually great nations fall because they are destroyed from the inside.

Once outsider invaders get over the wall, they're pretty much free to destroy our nation.

illegals_crossing_border.png

noguru

In your favorite colors no doubt.

And again you would be inaccurate.

I do not see a problem with the visible electromagnetic spectrum. I cannot help that the LGBT community has grasped that for symbolism of their culture.

i.e. you twist Holy Scripture to meet your selfish desires and agenda.

Would you care to demonstrate how you twist scripture for your selfish needs any less than I do?

Because if you are not up to it (and you never have the courage to actually back up your allegations), then we can all just put this latest statement in the same place we have put the rest of your statements, the trash can.

When you say "humanist", do you mean loving thy neighbor as you'd love yourself all the while loving God with all of your heart, soul and mind?

:up:

Even a broken analogue clock is accurate twice a day. Are you prepared to admit you were inaccurate.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

noguru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

If you want to take another shot at it, who knows, maybe the 3rd time will be a charm for you nog.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3921996&postcount=1

Your threads and posts are a joke. You have 0 credibilty. Claiming to be Christian and read the bible does not necessarily change that. I do occassionally read your posts and threads. That is when i want a good laugh.