Robin Williams commits suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
:think:

I'd take the amount necessary where it was tolerable and possible to function. There's no way I'd take none if the pain was so extreme so even if it required a pretty high dose to achieve the above it's what I'd plump for.

I appreciate it, yes, I have been told, “when it hits you, you will not be able to stand the pain, the dope will be necessary”.
I have a hard time with letting anything trump my will. May be that is my flaw, being too willful?

S0ZO

Your 'judgements' of people mean absolutely squat.
Your objection means absolutely squat. Now what, dimwit? :chuckle:
You don't know what goes on within a person any more than I do so your puerile comments about others' 'eternal fate' is nowt more than arrogant and malicious bluster frankly.
I know you reject what Jesus said, so I know you don't believe Him, and those who don't believe Him, do not know Him. Simple.

You're nothing more than an armchair blowhard where it comes to any sort of mental illness.
No such thing exists. You are just a naive little turd, who follows men.
Your insistence that there's no such thing is simply the height of ignorance.
You hate the truth, so I understand your objection to it.
I know someone who's schizophrenic and without medication he simply cannot function or even recognize reality.
You can't grasp reality, does that make you "schizophrenic"? When he dies, let's find "schizophrenia" in the patholgy report :chuckle:
When he came off his meds he was sectioned under the mental health act for a month at a psychiatric hospital.
So?
Thankfully he was helped and put back on the same medication that alleviated his condition, which he'll have for life. Under your "reasoning" he isn't even ill...
I never said he is not "ill". I said that he does not have a mental illness". This is really way beyond your ability to discuss. You are so far into the lie, that you cannot possibly grasp the truth.

Not once will I ever decry counselling for depression
Seriously, dude, are you listening to yourself? Let me know when you find someone with diabetes ( a real disease) that no longer has diabetes because of counselling, and then I'll consider your view.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
this is neg rep from bitter and judgmental lady Ktoyou.

Better than clutter the board with your obvious need for attention! Now you bug off, go your own way; I am done placating to your need for attention, go talk to your therapist and try to be honest!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Better than clutter the board with your obvious need for attention! Now you bug off, go your own way; I am done placating to your need for attention, go talk to your therapist and try to be honest!

Ok, I am done bickering with bitter and judgmental person with more of that non-sense.

good day.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Seriously, dude, are you listening to yourself? Let me know when you find someone with diabetes ( a real disease) that no longer has diabetes because of counselling, and then I'll consider your view.

Not everyone needs counseling I did not get any. I got from Jesus.

journey

Depression is a very real and debilitating ILLNESS many times associated with chemical imbalances in brain and/or body chemistry. This is why depression can be treated successfully many times with medication. There isn't anything phoney or make-believe about depression. Some forms of depression involve genetics. In other words, it can be passed down from birth. There are many forms of depression, and some can be treated more easily than others. Regardless, depression is a serious ILLNESS.

I just Googled "depression" and listed the first link on the list. There are many pages of links, so information is plentiful. See your doctor quickly if you think that you're suffering from depression. Depression is an ILLNESS, so there is nothing to be ashamed of. Anyone can suffer from depression, including Christians.

http://www.webmd.com/depression/

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Mental disease is so complicated and only God can help. God gave me help by giving me anti-depressant.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Depression is a very real and debilitating ILLNESS many times associated with chemical imbalances in brain and/or body chemistry. This is why depression can be treated successfully many times with medication. There isn't anything phoney or make-believe about depression. Some forms of depression involve genetics. In other words, it can be passed down from birth. There are many forms of depression, and some can be treated more easily than others. Regardless, depression is a serious ILLNESS.

I just Googled "depression" and listed the first link on the list. There are many pages of links, so information is plentiful. See your doctor quickly if you think that you're suffering from depression. Depression is an ILLNESS, so there is nothing to be ashamed of. Anyone can suffer from depression, including Christians.

http://www.webmd.com/depression/

This is so true.

thank you.

Arthur Brain

I appreciate it, yes, I have been told, “when it hits you, you will not be able to stand the pain, the dope will be necessary”.
I have a hard time with letting anything trump my will. May be that is my flaw, being too willful?

It's not a flaw to be willful, it's also not a flaw to be honest when or if the time comes where help is needed to cope. :)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Your objection means absolutely squat. ..
I know, it will be any agreement here between you two.

I really do not care, do you care?

What I care about is taking the R. W. thread and generalizing it to what should we think about ending life, other than suicide, not euthanasia, but something new.

Is it right to escape the pain of death?

If you will, I would like to tangent off to that question: modern health; npw if I refuse 'heroic measures' I see to sin in it. God did not say we had to live 'brain dead. or be tube fed.

What about using medication, dope if you will, to kill the brains ability to sense pain?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
It's not a flaw to be willful, it's also not a flaw to be honest when or if the time comes where help is needed to cope. :)

Good is willful is not a flaw, although I wonder at times :idunno:

I think I am able to be honest alright, but I hate the idea of going out like that.

Arthur Brain

Your objection means absolutely squat. Now what, dimwit? :chuckle: I know you reject what Jesus said, so I know you don't believe Him, and those who don't believe Him, do not know Him. Simple.

You know me about as much as you knew Robin Williams. Typical blowhard...

No such thing exists. You are just a naive little turd, who follows men.

And you're just an arrogant little dipstick who pretends that he has a handle on a subject he knows nothing about. Well that was fun wasn't it?

You hate the truth, so I understand your objection to it.

Well that was original...:yawn:

Your opinion doesn't count as anything approaching...

You can't grasp reality, does that make you "schizophrenic"? When he dies, let's find "schizophrenia" in the patholgy report :chuckle: So? I never said he is not "ill". I said that he does not have a mental illness". This is really way beyond your ability to discuss. You are so far into the lie, that you cannot possibly grasp the truth.

It wouldn't be the direct cause of his death but it would be on his records as a medical condition, one which without treatment would lead to him being unaware of his actual surroundings. He is on medication for a mental illness and your arrogant and ignorant blather may as well be white noise frankly. You're just yet another crank with an axe to grind.

You wouldn't consider anyone's point of view that differs with your own. You've shown that arrogant streak often enough on here so have at it.

Arthur Brain

Good is willful is not a flaw, although I wonder at times :idunno:

I think I am able to be honest alright, but I hate the idea of going out like that.

Well, stubbornness can be a virtue, or a flaw depending...I think in regards to the situation you propose I'd certainly prefer to hold out as long as I could, but there's a cut off point for everyone where it gets too much.

OCTOBER23

I Loved Mork and Mindy

God will Raise him up in a 1000 years to make us laugh again.

Re 20:5 And the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Well, stubbornness can be a virtue, or a flaw depending...I think in regards to the situation you propose I'd certainly prefer to hold out as long as I could, but there's a cut off point for everyone where it gets too much.

Yes, and right now it is just a polyp on a test; I have liver worsting, which does not scare me, but cancer does. :help:

I think it best to be doing, some years back, I was more sick than now, then I felt the big difference between healthy and going down to no energy, now I make due with it because there is nothing else to do but give up.

I find coke, like in a can, not girl/snow/ blow helps as much as a pain pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.