Robin Williams commits suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I agree, suicide is cowardly. Now, let me pit a spin on it. OK?

You have cancer, severe malignant cancer, painful beyond imagination cancer! Now the physician says that the dope will numb the pain, but for relief the dose will shorten your life. Now, what I want to know is, do you take the lower amount of dope, no dope, or the highest amount of dope?

you should read:

41UZSXAsAlL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Because I could bring myself to suicide, I turned to God to help me from this pit.

So I concentrated to read the Bible instead of anything else.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
how many other people will choose death because of the publicity surrounding this one.

As Neil Young said:

My my, hey hey
Rock and roll is here to stay
It's better to burn out than to fade away
My my, hey hey

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Not just reading the Bible did not help me much. But God introduce me to anti-depressant which I never knew before.

I know it was blessing from God because I decided to follow Jesus.

I am still taking it but considering weaning again.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Not just reading the Bible did not help me much. But God introduce me to anti-depressant which I never knew before.

I know it was blessing from God because I decided to follow Jesus.

I am still taking it but considering weaning again.

Now you wax fool again.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
R. W. is not a member here, but I am, and I have a question which is way deeper than easy suicide. Until I know more there is a possibility I may have liver cancer, and no, I will not take chemo therapy, or radiation.

here is is again:
You have cancer, severe malignant cancer, painful beyond imagination cancer! Now the physician says that the dope will numb the pain, but for relief the dose will shorten your life. Now, what I want to know is, do you take the lower amount of dope, no dope, or the highest amount of dope?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Your faith is superficial too.

Your judgmental attitude is worse than non-believers.

No it is not. My words are the truth; you are hiding from your truth. You may face real pain someday and if you do not seek a higher wisdom, you are losing out on the meaning of life.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
R. W. is not a member here, but I am, and I have a question which is way deeper than easy suicide. Until I know more there is a possibility I may have liver cancer, and no, I will not take chemo therapy, or radiation.

here is is again:

i think i'd take whatever balance felt right between fog and pain and let God deal with when the end comes :idunno:

keeping you in my prayers kat

Status
Not open for further replies.