ECT Rightly Dividing MADs

Jerry Shugart

He keeps ignoring it.

Do you really think that only those of received the Hebrew epistles are to obey the commandments of God? And those in the Body are not to keep those commandments?

You really need to flee from the cult of the Neo-MADists because you are totally confused.

Jerry Shugart

It is evident, it is obvious, we see that he is running and hiding. Here is what Sir-ette Sabrina Carpenter says:

You too sonny boy?

You don't keep the commandments of God? You also think that only those who received the Hebrew epistles are to keep the commandments of God?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You too sonny boy?

You don't keep the commandments of God? You also think that only those who received the Hebrew epistles are to keep the commandments of God?
Jerry, would it benefit a Christian at all to keep the 10 commandments?

Jerry Shugart

Good point.

Do you also believe that even though the Hebrew epistles were written during the present dispensation and they were received by those living in the present dispensation that the teaching found in those epistles are for a future dispensation?

That has got to be the most stupid thing I have ever heard on this forum.

Those who belong to the cult of Neo-MADism have somehow tricked their minds into believing this ridiculous idea.

Those same cult members also say that only those who received the Hebrew epistles are to obey the commandments of God and those in the Body are not to keep His commandments.

Jerry Shugart

Jerry, would it benefit a Christian at all to keep the 10 commandments?

What's your point?

Are you another one of those cult members who say that only those who received the Hebrew epistles are to keep the commandments of God and those in the Body are not supposed to?

Jerry Shugart

Here is more evidence that those who received the Hebrew epistles were waiting for rapture, more evidence which those in the Neo-MAD cult can ignore. In the following verse Paul speaks of what will happen at the rapture:

"When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory"
(Col.3:4).​

Those in the Body of Christ will "appear with Him in glory" because they will put on a new, glorious body just like the Lord's glorious body:

"For our citizenship is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our lowly body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself"
(Phil.3:20-21).​

In the following passage Peter is speaking of the exact same thing:

"The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed...And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away" (1 Pet.5:1,4).​

Now let us at the words of John in regard to the Lord's appearance:

"Beloved, now are we the children of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure"
(1 Jn.3:2-3).​

John refers to the things which will happen at the Lord Jesus' "appearance" as a "hope." That is exactly what Paul speaks of here:

"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ" (Titus 2:13).​

J.C. O'Hair wrote the following in regard to the previously quoted passage from John's first epistle and the "blessed hope":

"In the First Epistle of John the believer is exhorted not to be ashamed before Him at His coming (parousia)presence) when He shall appear (phaneroo) shining). I John 2:28. 'When He shall appear (phaneroo), we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is'. I John 3:2. This was the blessed hope of the believers to whom John wrote" (O'Hair, That Day, What Day?, A New Premillennialism)​

Those in the Neo-MAD cult have ditched the teaching of the giants of Mid-Acts dispensationalism and have adopted the teaching of E.W. Bullinger of Acts 28 fame.

They have no answer to the fact that those who received the Hebrew epistles were expecting an imminent return of the lord Jesus. And just like all cult members they just run and hide from all the Scriptures which disproves their beliefs of their cult!

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

Yes or no, Jerry.

Do you really not try to keep the commandments of God?

Are you another of those who belong to the cult of Neo-MAD?

Do you really believe that even though the Hebrew epistles were written during the present dispensation and they were received during the present dispensation that the teaching found in those epistles are for a future dispensation?

Yes or no?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Do you really not try to keep the commandmentds of God?

Yes or no?
It's a simple question Jerry, I'm not sure why you're dodging it.

Jerry, would it benefit a Christian to keep the 10 commandments?
A. Yes
B. No
C. I don't know

Jerry Shugart

It's a simple question Jerry, I'm not sure why you're dodging it.

Jerry, would it benefit a Christian to keep the 10 commandments?

I have said that we are to keep the commandments of God of which Paul speaks of at 1 Corinthians 9:17 and 1 Thessalonians 4:1-7. Besides that, the Gentiles were never given the law of Moses (Ro.2:14) so the Ten Commandments were never given directly to those in the Body. For instance, those in the Body are not to keep the Sabbath.

Now that I have answered your question let's see if you will actually answer one of mine.

The Hebrew epistles were written during the present dispensation and received during the present dispensation but those belonging to the cult of Neo-MADism insist that the teaching found in those epistles are for a future dispensation.

Do you believe they are right?

Yes or no?

john w

Hall of Fame
You too sonny boy?

You don't believe Paul, in Romans-Philemon, kid? Why should we believe you, instead of Paul? You think those who are Acts 2 proponents, such as yourself, do not argue that "it all says the same thing?" How long have you been a Ironside-ite? You really need to flee from the cult of the Acts 2 "it all says the same thing" because you are totally confused. Why do you keep running and hiding, and assassinating me, and the messenger? Why do you post laughable, silly theories?

Here is more evidence that you are wrong. Sir Paul says this, more evidence which those in the Acts 2 "it all says the same thing" cult can ignore:

Romans-Philemon

Do you really believe that all scripture says the same thing?

We see that you are clearly wrong.It is evident, it is obvious, we see that you have no answers.

It is:

1.Clear,
2.Evident,
3. Obvious,

...that I have answered your question. Let's see if you will actually answer one of mine.

How did I do, kid?

Jerry Shugart

How did I do, kid?

I still can't believe that you and your fellow cult members actually think that the teaching found in the Hebrew epistles is for a future dispensation despite the fact that they were written during the present dispensation and addressed to those living in the present dispensation.

WEIRD!

john w

Hall of Fame
I still can't believe that you and your fellow cult members actually think that the teaching found in the Hebrew epistles is for a future dispensation despite the fact that they were written during the present dispensation and addressed to those living in the present dispensation.

WEIRD!

I still can't believe you, and your fellow Acts 2 "it all says the same thing" blenders, cult members, don't believe Paul, in Romans-Philemon. RIDICULOUS. WEIRD. LAUGHABLE. SILLY. Why should we believe you, instead of Paul? You think those who are Acts 2 proponents, such as yourself, do not argue that "it all says the same thing?" How long have you been a Ironside-ite? You really need to flee from the cult of the Acts 2 "it all says the same thing" blenders because you are totally confused. Why do you keep running and hiding, and assassinating me, and the messenger? Why do you post laughable, silly theories?

You actually believe what your Acts 2 blenders cult believes? BRILLIANT!

How did I do? Noticed that my caps is now working? Thanks for the tip, kid! But I do pray that you would quit assassinating us messengers!

Jerry Shugart

Here is more evidence which those belonging to the Neo-MAD cult can ignore that demonstrates that those who received the Hebrew epistles were members of the Body of Christ. In the following verse Paul speaks of those in the Body being "sanctified in Christ Jesus":

"Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's" (1 Cor.1:2).​

The word "sanctified" is translated from the Greek word hagiazo and it means "to separate from profane things and dedicate to God" (Thayer's Greek English Lexicon). The believer has been separated from the world by being placed "in Christ Jesus," the Body of Christ.

In his first epistle addressed to the Jewish believers the Apostle John tells them that they have been given eternal life, and that life "is in the Son":

"And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son"
(1 Jn.5:11).

These Jewish Christians are told that the eternal life which has been given to them is "in" the Son. This can only be in regard to how the sinner is made "alive together with Christ":

"even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus"
(Eph.2:5-6).​

This speaks of the Christian's identification with the Lord Jesus, a truth which is true for only those who are in the Body of Christ. Our life which is in Christ is the same thing spoken of in the following passage:

"If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory"
(Col.3:1-4).​

The Christian has been given eternal life, and "this life is in the Son"..."Christ is our life" and our "your life is hid with Christ in God." These verses are in regard to a total identification with the Lord Jesus and speak of our "position" in Christ, being risen with Christ and being seated with Him in heavenly places. That is what Peter is speaking of here:

"Peace be with you all that are in Christ Jesus" (1 Pet.5:14).​

In Christ Jesus! But those in the Neo-MAD cult say that those who received the Hebrew epistles are not in Christ Jesus!

They also say that only those who received the Hebrew epistles are to keep the commandments of God because only those in the Body are not to keep those commandments.

Typical of cultists the world over!

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Not only do you refuse to address the Scriptures which I quote but you take pleasure in misrepresenting my beliefs.

Typical of those belonging to cults all over the world.

Clearly, obviously, you refuse to address the scriptures sir Paul wrote in Romans-Philemon, but you take pleasure in misrepresenting what we believe, and attack us, the messenger, and assassinate us, calling us cult members. This is typical of Acts 2 blender cult members, Ironside-ites, such as yourself, as you ignore the facts, clinging to laughable, silly theories.How long have you been an Ironside-ite cult member? We see that it is evident that you clearly have no answers.

How did I do?

Jerry Shugart

Here is more evidence that those who received the Hebrew epistles were waiting for rapture, more evidence which those in the Neo-MAD cult can ignore. In the following verse Paul speaks of what will happen at the rapture:

"When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory"
(Col.3:4).​

Those in the Body of Christ will "appear with Him in glory" because they will put on a new, glorious body just like the Lord's glorious body:

"For our citizenship is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our lowly body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself"
(Phil.3:20-21).​

In the following passage Peter is speaking of the exact same thing:

"The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed...And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away" (1 Pet.5:1,4).​

Now let us at the words of John in regard to the Lord's appearance:

"Beloved, now are we the children of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure"
(1 Jn.3:2-3).​

John refers to the things which will happen at the Lord Jesus' "appearance" as a "hope." That is exactly what Paul speaks of here:

"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ" (Titus 2:13).​

J.C. O'Hair wrote the following in regard to the previously quoted passage from John's first epistle and the "blessed hope":

"In the First Epistle of John the believer is exhorted not to be ashamed before Him at His coming (parousia)presence) when He shall appear (phaneroo) shining). I John 2:28. 'When He shall appear (phaneroo), we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is'. I John 3:2. This was the blessed hope of the believers to whom John wrote" (O'Hair, That Day, What Day?, A New Premillennialism)​

Those in the Neo-MAD cult have ditched the teaching of the giants of Mid-Acts dispensationalism and have adopted the teaching of E.W. Bullinger of Acts 28 fame.

They have no answer to the fact that those who received the Hebrew epistles were expecting an imminent return of the lord Jesus. And just like all cult members they just run and hide from all the Scriptures which disproves their beliefs of their cult!

john w

Hall of Fame
Old Scripture-lite is up to his old tricks, using the tactics taught to him by those in his cult.

We clearly see, it is obvious, that you ignore what sir Paul wrote in Romans-Philemon, and instead of addressing those scriptures, you continue to attack the messenger, assassinate us, by calling us cult members, and running and hiding, back to your Acts 2 "it all says the same thing" blenders cult, as you cannot answer us, re. your laughable, silly theories.Evidently, you do not believe the scriptures,but what other men say about the scriptures.

Those in the Acts 2 "it all says the same thing" blenders cult, like the kidd jerry, have ditched the teaching of the giants of Mid-Acts dispensationalism, like Sir saint John W, and have adopted the teaching of Harry Ironside, and John Walvoord of Acts 2 fame.

They have no answer to the fact that the scriptures that Paul wrote, in Romans-Philemon, refute their laughable, silly theories. And just like all cult members they just run and hide from all the Scriptures which disproves their beliefs of their cult!

BRILLIANT!

How did I do?