ECT Rightly Dividing MADs

Jerry Shugart

That is this man worshiper's MO, on TOL, testifying that he is a deceitful fraud

You are the fraud and you prove it because you refuse to even address my remarks about what you said here:

You blend prophecy, in Hebrews-Rev., with the mystery.

Is the following prophecy or mystery?:

"Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot"
(1 Pet.1:18-19).​

"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed" (1 Pet.2:24).​

Sonny boy is a big talker but that is all he is. He can't tell the difference between prophecy and mystery and that is why he refuses to answer. Now he will attack me again in the hope that no one will notice that he refuses to answer.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
You are the fraud and you prove it because you refuse to even address my remarks about what you said here:

"Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot"

"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed" (1 Pet.2:24).​

Sonny boy is a big talker but that is all he is. He can't tell the difference between prophecy and mystery and that is why he refuses to answer. Now he will attack me again in the hope that no one will notice that he refuses to answer.

You refuse to answer, address my questions,as it is obvious, that you are Acts 2 blender, asserting that it all says the same thing, as the prophecy program, says the same thing as the mystery program, as there can be no doubt whatsoever, that he is on milk, not being able to bear the meat, so he attacks the messenger, accuses me of being a fraud, and then cries, "Now he will attack me...." If you cannot stand the heat, old man, get out of the bedroom. Why do you keep assassinating us? Why should we believe you, instead of Paul?Why do you refuse to address what Paul said here:

Romans-Philemon

It is evident, we see, obviously, there can be no doubt whatsoever(notice that clincher!), that you continue to run and hide, and assassinate me, the messenger, one of the great giants of mid Acts dispensationsalism, TOL legend, and refuse to answer why you assert to the laughable,ridiculous, silly, fraud theory that it all says the same thing.

How'd I do?I think I just "out Jerried" the Acts 2 blender!

Danoh

Paul said that the middle wall of partition which stood between the Jewish believers and the Gentile believers had been broken down and both groups are in the Body...

Nope.

What Ephesians 2 is referring to is to the enmity between God and Gentiles that the enmity between Israel and the Gentiles had represented.

Israel (believing or not) had been in Covenant with God.

The Gentiles were not; and were thus with out God in the world.

So there was that.

And then there was the issue of Israel in general, and their Believing Remnant.

Said Believing Remnant of Israel were the actual Israel of God - "the saints" within their nation.

Israel fell at Acts 7.

God having sealed its "saints" and concluded "the rest" blind, Rom. 9-11.

Where was Paul "at that time"?

Right smack where he asserts in Ephesians 2: 3 he and his lost fellow Jews had been "at that time" - lost.

But NOW - O but for God's BUT NOW - this side of Israel's fall at Acts 7.

God's But Now in Acts 9 - the salvation of the first Jew saved AFTER the Spirit concluded Paul and his nation Uncircumcision, Acts 7; Romans 2 and 3.

Which is when He began His NEW Creature: the Body of Christ; in Paul "first" - 1 Tim. 1.

Result?

NOW these formerly lost Jews and Gentiles this side of Israel's fall and subsequent saving of Paul, could get saved under this new salvation - into its Body of Christ.

It is these formerly lost Jews and Gentiles now in the Body starting with Paul, that are now fellow citizens with the saints of Israel (Israel's Believing Remnant prior to Israel's fall).

This household of God, then, is comprised of Two Agencies in His Son...

Ephesians 3:15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

Only after God revealed the Mystery of His will was this Twin Agency concept possible to understand.

Both based on the Blood of His Sons Cross, which is why Peter appears to sound like Paul at times.

Because both Agencies are based on the Cross of Christ...

Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; 1:8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; 1:9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

Not that all MADs, and or so called "MADs" appear to have properly sorted all that out.

You are not the first to assert the error you asserted in your above quote, Jerry.

E.C. Moore (who is perhaps the father of the Acts 9 / Acts 28 Hybrid) held your exact same error on that - that the middle wall of partition had been between Believers.

Moore's having been - as with all his many other errors - the result of his having erroneously mixed where the Acts 9 Position studies a thing out from, with where the Acts 28 Position does.

Acts 17: 11, 12.

Jerry Shugart

What Ephesians 2 is referring to is to the enmity between God and Gentiles that the enmity between Israel and the Gentiles had represented.

You are blind because Paul is referring to the middle wall of partition being broken down between the Jewish believers and the Gentile believers so that both groups are made ONE in the Body of Christ:

"But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby" (Eph.2:13-16).​

All of the believers, both Jews and Gentiles, are made one "in Christ Jesus."

But you seem to think that only some of the first century Jewish believers were baptized into the Body of Christ but not all of them. You and the rest of the Bullingerites have yet to give an intelligent answer as to why you think only some of them were made members of the Body of Christ.

Surely you have some Scriptures to support your idea that only a part of the middle wall was broken down but not all of it?

Jerry Shugart

You refuse to answer, address my questions,as it is obvious, that you are Acts 2 blender, asserting that it all says the same thing, as the prophecy program, says the same thing as the mystery program...

It is you who cannot tell the difference between prophecy and mystery as evidenced by your total inability to tell the difference between the two.

Come on, sonny boy. You think that you are an expert about the difference between prophecy and mystery so don't disappoint your admirers and prove that you do know the difference!

john w

Hall of Fame
It is you who cannot tell the difference between prophecy and mystery as evidenced by your total inability to tell the difference between the two.

Come on, sonny boy. You think that you are an expert about the difference between prophecy and mystery so don't disappoint your admirers and prove that you do know the difference!
You refuse to answer, address my questions,as it is obvious, that you are Acts 2 blender, asserting that it all says the same thing, as the prophecy program, says the same thing as the mystery program...

Who should we believe, you, or Paul, who, like me, is one of the great giants of mid Acts dispensationalism, when he says here?:

Roman-Philemon

...that your Acts 2 blenderism theory, is ridiculous, silly, as it does not all say the same thing.Why are you running and hiding, geezer, to your Walvoord/Ironside-ism? Can't stand the heat in the bedroom? Get out of it, then! We see, it is evident, there can be no doubt whatsoever, that your theory that Paul was just a flunkie, is laughable.

Why do you continue to assassinate us?