retiring from evangelism

john w

Hall of Fame
It is the Lord Jesus Christ, not "Jesus," you disrespectful,scorner, and hater, of the Saviour.

Child of the devil.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christianity is all about Jesus and His word.

It is not about the messengers. Please stop attacking the messengers who are spreading Jesus' word to the world.

when you do that, you are only working against Jesus, not the messengers.

You are no messenger of the Gospel of God.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Christianity is all about Jesus and His word.

It is not about the messengers. Please stop attacking the messengers who are spreading Jesus' word to the world.

when you do that, you are only working against Jesus, not the messengers.
We know who you are working for, Meshak (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV). That's why we are in your thread to warn others (1 Timothy 4:16 KJV).

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am retiring from Okinawa mission but there are many opportunity to serve God in many other ways.

Be positive, people. It is not Christian way to slander God's people just because you don't approve of them.

It is all about glorifying God, not ourselves.

Get rid of your prideful and hateful attitude.

there is nothing wrong or sinful just because I no longer have energy for it.

God is merciful.

blessings.

lifeisgood

I am retiring from Okinawa mission but there are many opportunity to serve God in many other ways.

Be positive, people. It is not Christian way to slander God's people just because you don't approve of them.

It is all about glorifying God, not ourselves.

Get rid of your prideful and hateful attitude.

there is nothing wrong or sinful just because I no longer have energy for it.

God is merciful.

blessings.

Evangelism is not telling an unbeliever "go read M,M,L,J" and you will know.

You are like the JWs that come to my door and tell me that they are going door to door because that is what Jesus Christ said that that is what they are to do and when I ask them where does my Lord Jesus Christ commands ALL His disciples to go door to door preaching (He only ordered 70 and it was only one time) and then the 'blank' look comes on.

I am very happy that you, meshak, will now have time to really study and learn what the Lord Jesus Christ's marching orders for you is --- and those marching orders to you, meshak, is --- "come unto Me, meshak, because you, meshak, are tired and heavy laden and I, Jesus Christ, will give you rest, because only I, Jesus Christ and what I, Jesus Christ did at the Cross of Calvary, will save you and give you My rest.

So, the Lord Jesus Christ is telling you, meshak, 'come, meshak, let Me give you My rest'.