retiring from evangelism

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus simply said to "teach them to obey everything I have commanded you". You deny Jesus' commands by your twisted readings..

You don't seem to esteem Jesus' simple word.

We had many similar arguments many times. It is just futile talking to you, denying Jesus' simple word.

good day.

What does it mean when Meshak says, good day, blessings, and you
on ignore now?

1) She hates you
2) She doesn't want to answer your questions.
3) She cannot answer your questions.
4) She considers you a mainstream churchgoer.
5) She's being disingenuous.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sorry, I am not convicted to preach your way. I have my own relationship with Jesus. He approvs of my evangelism. I will spread God and Jesus' love.
Evangelism is work. He commands us to teach the world to obey everything He commanded us. Do you know Jesus' commission of evangelism?

I know I will enjoy with my daughter, thanks.

How do you know God approves of your preaching?

heir

TOL Subscriber
It is hard to talk to adults because many times the way we talk can be annoying to most people.

My evangelism in Okinawa was mainly to school children who are interested in God and Jesus. Most of them are open.

I did it after school hours.
Your "evangelism" is of the devil 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
Sorry, I am not convicted to preach your way. I have my own relationship with Jesus. He approvs of my evangelism. I will spread God and Jesus' love.
Evangelism is work. He commands us to teach the world to obey everything He commanded us. Do you know Jesus' commission of evangelism?
sssssssssssssssssss

lifeisgood

Are you as surprised and disgusted as I at those who give a known gospel perverter a bon voyage like she's a good soldier of Jesus Christ?

Not bon voyage like she's a good soldier of Jesus Christ, but that we hope all goes well with another human being and that she has a good time with her daughter and, hopefully, she stops evangelizing.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

I just told you. You need to read the gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

He explains simply and clearly what to follow in detail in those books. Mostly in sermon on the mount.

Most difficult one is "love your enemy".

That is not evangelizing.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Everyone,

I am retiring going to Okinawa. It was committed to evangelism. I will still evangelize in small scale. It was a humongous workload for me to go there by myself. It was annual mission trip.

Some people who dislike me nitpicking about it.

lighten up, people.

It is so unchristian thing to nitpick who are trying to be faithful to Him.

Last edited:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Christianity is all about Jesus and His word.

It is not about the messengers. Please stop attacking the messengers who are spreading Jesus' word to the world.

when you do that, you are only working against Jesus, not the messengers.

john w

Hall of Fame
God gives us discernment of judgment. Some judges wickedly and some righteously.

God will judge who is judging righteously.

blessings.

God also gives most(my emphasis)of us discernment of judgment on hats.

Good day to you, sir.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Go therefor make disciples of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." Jesus.

Since all scripture is written to you, and you are the "them"/"you," above, and the "him/thou," "we," "all," "them/they," below....

Luke 18:22 KJV

Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Mark 10:28 KJV

Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.

Luke 18:28 KJV

Then Peter said, Lo, we have left all, and followed thee.

Acts 2:44-45 KJV

44And all that believed were together, and had all things common; 45 and sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

Acts 4:32 KJV

And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common

Do it.

Mess-hack:

usf2yardpunt.gif

Good day to you, sir Fraud.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
John,

All your verses don't support against Jesus' commission.

You cannot use them against evangelism.

not so good try.

you can run but you cannot hide, dude.

john w

Hall of Fame
All my verses do support my argument, and refute your satanism, child of the devil.

And it is the Lord Jesus Christ, not "Jesus"-only his enemies, such as yourself, addressed Him as "Jesus," "face to face," and behind His back, while He walked on earth. Show some respect, as you will eventually, when you kneel before Him, right before He boots you to hell.

Good day to you, sir.

Get saved.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
All my verses do support my argument, and refute your satanism, child of the devil.

And it is the Lord Jesus Christ, not "Jesus"-only his enemies, such as yourself, addressed Him as "Jesus," "face to face," and behind His back, while He walked on earth. Show some respect, as you will eventually, when you kneel before Him, right before He boots you to hell.

Good day to you, sir.

Get saved.

Gee, you and GM seem so paranoid with so many posts in my threads.

Ask Jesus to give you peace, John.

blessings.