retiring from evangelism

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have been visiting Okinawa for evangelism ever since I became Jesus' servant.

I never thought this will come but it did: I don't have mental energy to go there anymore for evangelism.

I went there by myself except one time my daughter came along.

It was not vacation because it was only three weeks every year. It was strictly serving my old neighborhood where I grew up.

This summer, my daughter is coming with me because she wants to enjoy Okinawa.

It will be strictly for vacation this time.

I hope God will grant my luxurious time with my daughter. It will be only a ten days.

It has been heavily in my heart for several months that I don't have much mental energy any more.

thank you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I never thought this will come but it did: I don't have mental energy to go there anymore for evangelism.

It was not vacation because it was only three weeks every year. It was strictly serving my old neighborhood where I grew up.

I hope God will grant my luxurious time with my daughter. It will be only a ten days.

It has been heavily in my heart for several months that I don't have much mental energy any more.

thank you.
You have been spreading to obey Jesus for a long time, it is good to retire. Have fun :rapture:

heir

TOL Subscriber

thank you.
Considering you don't preach what God would have you preach, I for one am glad you are quitting!

john w

Hall of Fame

evangelim/"euaggelion" means, “gospel” or “good news."

Why so sad? You've been "preaching"(loosely employed here)bad news, not good news, ever since you road into TOL/Dodge, Annie Oakley, so you cannot be giving up anything, wasting energy, or retiring.

Just retire that stupid hat.

Good day to you, sir.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

thank you.

Enjoy your trip and your time with your daughter, Meshak. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Considering you don't preach what God would have you preach, I for one am glad you are quitting!

Amen Sister. Meshak is an enemy of the Gospel. Hopefully, she'll
not do anymore damage over there, than she already has. She's
a false teacher of a false gospel. (Small g)

bybee

thank you.

Blessings Meshak! I have the same feelings.

Eric h

Originally Posted by Eric h
Wars have been fought between Christians, when opposing sides hold these beliefs of false gospels.

We need to search for a deeper meaning of our faith.

No.

The answer is to believe and stand on the Gospel of God's grace. All others are false.

I am not sure we are able to make judgements on the sincerity of belief; of those who belong to a different denomination to ourselves.

Only Christ can judge, we cannot judge in the same way as Christ