retiring from evangelism

lifeisgood

If by any chance you feel you want to evangelize, simply tell them Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary is a finished work.

All you (whomever you are speaking with) have to do is agree with Him that you are wrong and He is right and He will make a change in you.

Let God do all the work of salvation.

You, meshak, go have fun with your daughter and enjoy the opportunity to go looking for another hat which was stolen.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Let God do all the work of salvation.

Sorry, I am not convicted to preach your way. I have my own relationship with Jesus. He approvs of my evangelism. I will spread God and Jesus' love.
Evangelism is work. He commands us to teach the world to obey everything He commanded us. Do you know Jesus' commission of evangelism?

You, meshak, go have fun with your daughter and enjoy the opportunity to go looking for another hat which was stolen.

I know I will enjoy with my daughter, thanks.

lifeisgood

Sorry, I am not convicted to preach your way. I have my own relationship with Jesus. He approvs of my evangelism. I will spread God and Jesus' love.
Evangelism is work. He commands us to teach the world to obey everything He commanded us. Do you know Jesus' commission of evangelism?

Yes, I know the commission of evangelism.

Jesus said, 'Go and tell.'

Tell what?

I, Jesus, am God manifest in the flesh.
I, Jesus, am God.
I, Jesus, am the Savior/Redeemer promised
My work on the Cross of Calvary is a finished work and the only way accepted.
The veil in the Temple was rent from top to bottom even while my body was still on the Cross so that now all can enter the Holy of Holies.
I, Jesus was buried.

And this is the most glorious part of it all, meshak.

I, Jesus, am resurrected and I am sitting at the right hand of the Father and all I want for you is to give you rest, so, come, I, Jesus, and My finished work on the Cross of Calvary, will save you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
1.You just made a judgment, "I am not sure we are able to make judgements on the sincerity of belief," and thus sawed off the branch, on which you were(past tense) sitting.

Now, sit in the back row.

Dig?

2. " we cannot judge in the same way as Christ"

Made up. To wit:

1 Corinthians 2:15-16 KJV

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Sit further back, near the exit sign....

Amen

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It is hard to talk to adults because many times the way we talk can be annoying to most people.

My evangelism in Okinawa was mainly to school children who are interested in God and Jesus. Most of them are open.

I did it after school hours.

That's true, you are truly annoying.

elohiym

I never thought this will come but it did: I don't have mental energy to go there anymore for evangelism.

Mark 6:31 And He said to them, "Come away by yourselves to a secluded place and rest a while." (For there were many people coming and going, and they did not even have time to eat.)

:)

Enjoy your holiday with your daughter.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes, I know the commission of evangelism.

Jesus said, 'Go and tell.'

Tell what?

I, Jesus, am God manifest in the flesh.
I, Jesus, am God.
I, Jesus, am the Savior/Redeemer promised
My work on the Cross of Calvary is a finished work and the only way accepted.
The veil in the Temple was rent from top to bottom even while my body was still on the Cross so that now all can enter the Holy of Holies.
I, Jesus was buried.

And this is the most glorious part of it all, meshak.

I, Jesus, am resurrected and I am sitting at the right hand of the Father and all I want for you is to give you rest, so, come, I, Jesus, and My finished work on the Cross of Calvary, will save you.

"Go therefor make disciples of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you." Jesus.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
They were to preach what they had WITNESSED.
What did they WITNESS, meshak?

Jesus simply said to "teach them to obey everything I have commanded you". You deny Jesus' commands by your twisted readings..

You don't seem to esteem Jesus' simple word.

We had many similar arguments many times. It is just futile talking to you, denying Jesus' simple word.

good day.

lifeisgood

Jesus simply said to "teach them to obey everything I have commanded you". You deny Jesus' commands by your twisted readings..

We had many similar arguments many times. It is just futile talking to you, denying Jesus' simple word.

good day.

Explain what "teach them to obey everything I have commanded you (the 12 leaders)" mean.

If you have His commands all worked out, it should be simple for you to give me at least a list of them, even if an incomplete one.

I take the time to explain to you what I mean, why not afford me the same courtesy and explain what, you, meshak, mean?

Oh, I see, you have given me the 'good day' escape route.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Explain what "teach them to obey everything I have commanded you (the 12 leaders)" mean.

Do you actually need to ask this question?

How long have been claiming to be a Christian?

Jesus teaches or commands what to follow in his gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

You need to read them since you claim to be a Christian, friend.

BTW, I am not surprised that you don't know what Jesus teaches. Many churchgoers don't know what He teaches.

lifeisgood

Jesus teaches or commands what to follow in his gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

BTW, I am not surprised that you don't know what Jesus teaches. Many churchgoers don't know what He teaches.

Evangelize me, meshak.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Evangelize me, meshak.

I just told you. You need to read the gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

He explains simply and clearly what to follow in detail in those books. Mostly in sermon on the mount.

Most difficult one is "love your enemy".

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I just told you. You need to read the gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

He explains simply and clearly what to follow in detail in those books. Mostly in sermon on the mount.

Most difficult one is "love your enemy".

Are you a member of the House of Israel? Those books are
written to them. You must "Rightly Divide" the written word
of God. Otherwise, you'll remain confused and ignorant.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

What did the ascended Jesus Christ teach the Apostle Paul?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

If you have His commands all worked out, it should be simple for you to give me at least a list of them, even if an incomplete one.

I take the time to explain to you what I mean, why not afford me the same courtesy and explain what, you, meshak, mean?

Oh, I see, you have given me the 'good day' escape route.

Meshak doesn't feel it necessary to answer anyone's questions.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

good day.

You don't even KNOW the commands.