rep war 3

Arthur Brain

I see LH has now deleted the page in question. A bit late mind you as everyone has seen it but hey, probably a good move anyway LH. At least now you can't play dumb where it comes to your own rep score anymore though. :thumb:

Arthur Brain

It was a screencap. Why do you care?

Well, I just answered funnily enough though to expand; Not so long back you challenged me as to how some people on here have high reps within the standard use of the rep system when I claimed it couldn't be so (just for giggles on your part apparently), and I answered you with regards to some people like yourself being in a "private" club here, which was already hardly a secret. You didn't answer as you knew fine well how your rep score was so high, and you just proved it tonight beyond any doubt.

Oops...

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I see LH has now deleted the page in question. A bit late mind you as everyone has seen it but hey, probably a good move anyway LH. At least now you can't play dumb where it comes to your own rep score anymore though. :thumb:
What are you talking about?

And when have I ever played dumb regarding my rep score?

Well, I just answered funnily enough though to expand; Not so long back you challenged me as to how some people on here have high reps within the standard use of the rep system when I claimed it couldn't be so (just for giggles on your part apparently), and I answered you with regards to some people like yourself being in a "private" club here, which was already hardly a secret. You didn't answer as you knew fine well how your rep score was so high, and you just proved it tonight beyond any doubt.

Oops...
And chrys score was almost as high until he started this stupid little game. And it was done the exact same way as mine. So my statement stands, it is possible to go that high using the standard rep system.

This illustrates just how stupid you really are.

Especially since you have no idea why I received the reps I did, except from chrys. You have no idea what any of those threads are about or what they consist of. So stop trying to puff yourself up like you have some new knowledge you didn't have before.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Nicky dearest sent me another pretty little red note. I hope LKmommy doesn't flip out again. :idunno:

zoo22

Oh I think it's still available.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
this is a lot of work
but
they have to work as hard as me
so
there is no rest
if
you are really mad

bybee

Nicky dearest sent me another pretty little red note. I hope LKmommy doesn't flip out again. :idunno:

Tend to your own knitting!
It is not seemly for you to call Nick "Nicky dearest"!
I have no objection to creative labeling or name calling but Nick is not your "dearest"! He is a married man!
And if LKmommy does or doesn't flip out then you can address that directly as you see fit.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey everyone,

Chris gives neg reps, yet he complains about neg rep givers. What is going on?

I just dont understand trinity believers logic.