rep war 3

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
How many do you do a day, chrys?

1cdm.jpg

If you know it bothers someone you're doing it to then why not just stop it. What's the point of continuing to agitate someone. What kind of gratification is that giving you which is rather sick.

Of course people are going to retaliate if you continually agitate them, what do you expect? That's why I said...this is a ridiculous system and should be done away with.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you know it bothers someone you're doing it to then why not just stop it. What's the point of continuing to agitate someone. What kind of gratification is that giving you which is rather sick.

Of course people are going to retaliate if you continually agitate them, what do you expect? That's why I said...this is a ridiculous system and should be done away with.

I see you're still being the, Town Whiner!

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
You and I just happen to be interested in these two threads we're
showing up on! I could just as easily accuse you of stalking me!
So, stop the whining!!

"Two threads"??? You've been obsessing about me all over this entire forum-in the chatbox, the woodshed, creating thread about me and just about every thread I post in you show up to give me grief and I'm really sick of it and so are a lot of others who have to wade through it all.

Cut it out or get some mental help.

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
We should do away with posters then. :plain: Just carrying your reason forward from the rep system bit.

Posters cause other posters pain here, after all.

Well, I don't like to use the ignore feature, but I have to say...GM made the first on my list just now.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"Two threads"??? You've been obsessing about me all over this entire forum-in the chatbox, the woodshed, creating thread about me and just about every thread I post in you show up to give me grief and I'm really sick of it and so are a lot of others who have to wade through it all.

Cut it out or get some mental help.

The ONLY one I see griping, is you!!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Why are you posting a whole page of private reps?!

:AMR:

Are you going on a 'rampage' or something?

:plain:

That's not right. Unless he asked around to all of them first, those posters have an expectation that they're making their pos rep comments only to the party they're repping.

With neg reps it can be different, depending on the situation.

Interesting seeing that SooTS Rep Thread, though.

Arthur Brain

That's not right. Unless he asked around to all of them first, those posters have an expectation that they're making their comments only to the party they're repping.

Interesting seeing that SooTS Rep Thread, though.

Absolutely. LH has dropped a right clanger on this...

:freak: