rep war 3

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
How can that be? It is gone.

If you type in the exact same phrase or words into Yahoo, the cache system saves everything and will bring it back up from the day it was posted. It takes snapshots of every single thing that's ever posted on the WWW. He can delete it in here, but he can't from the cache system. You have to click on "cache". Google won't do this, only Yahoo.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Tend to your own knitting!
It is not seemly for you to call Nick "Nicky dearest"!
I have no objection to creative labeling or name calling but Nick is not your "dearest"! He is a married man!
And if LKmommy does or doesn't flip out then you can address that directly as you see fit.
Gosh bybee it is all within his control. I never engage with him or interact with him unless he hits me with a negrep. He knows this full well. And since his huge rep power compared to mine makes it worthless for me to send him a return negrep I had to find an alternative. Surely that is not so hard to comprehend.

Now just to be clear, the term dearest is a reference to the famous book by Joan Crawford's daughter titled "Mommy Dearest" which detailed the obsessive and abusive behavior of Joan. I would have thought that to be apparent to any literate member of this forum.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Gosh bybee it is all within his control. I never engage with him or interact with him unless he hits me with a negrep. He knows this full well. And since his huge rep power compared to mine makes it worthless for me to send him a return negrep I had to find an alternative. Surely that is not so hard to comprehend.

Now just to be clear, the term dearest is a reference to the famous book by Joan Crawford's daughter titled "Mommy Dearest" which detailed the obsessive and abusive behavior of Joan. I would have thought that to be apparent to any literate member of this forum.

Sure it is. More passive aggression.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Its not trolling to tell you the truth Eeset. And here is how its done when you post your reps received:

rep war 3 September 9th, 2013 07:28 AM Eeset please troll someone else

Note that i linked to the post you gave the rep based on, like you should do when you post the reps you receive. Then the reader can really be the judge.

bybee

Senility has not yet set in. I did get the reference. I am a literate member of this forum no need to be insulting.
You are, apparently, above considering the intent with which I gave my criticism?
Your call.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Senility has not yet set in. I did get the reference. I am a literate member of this forum no need to be insulting.
You are, apparently, above considering the intent with which I gave my criticism?
Your call.
bybee I am open to constructive suggestions. What I read was criticism. If you understood the reference then why did you try to turn it into some suggestive hyperbole?

bybee

bybee I am open to constructive suggestions. What I read was criticism. If you understood the reference then why did you try to turn it into some suggestive hyperbole?

I responded to, what appeared to me as, a smarmy, snide, impertinent response.
My response was critical of your statements.
Again, you are free to speak your mind as you see fit.
In future I may choose to address you or not.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

The red bolded part: No, you just slam him without talking to him directly and use his wife as punching bag to get to him.

The black bolded part - hurting his wife deliberatly should not be an alternative or even an option. Other peoples families should be off limits. You get it, your an adult.

His wife, my dead son, TH's child, are not for you to use to get to us.

Only a complete sleaze would even behave that way. You. get. it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I responded to, what appeared to me as, a smarmy, snide, impertinent response.
My response was critical of your statements.
Again, you are free to speak your mind as you see fit.
In future I may choose to address you or not.

Another of your popularity aimed comment?

Easet is not so popular and speaking against her gain more admiration for you.

You do that about me too.

You are so obvious, friend.

It is so worldly dear. I know you said you are one of Trinitarian church member.

Your kind of practice is not so Christian.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

It is so worldly dear. I know you said you are one of Trinitarian church member.

Bybee doesn't speak against Eeset for gain, wolf. Eeset has earned the disdain she receives from her own behavior.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Another of your idiotic comments ...

Do you ever get tired of being wrong ... or is it that you are addicted to lying? Eeset is given a bad time because of the way she passive-aggressively attacks others.

Your lectures and hypocrisy are getting old, ME-shak.