Renounce Your Worthless Religion and Trust in Christ Alone

Robert Pate

Banned
Lol, no I am a Sheep of Christ! :)

The unbelieving are the non-elect, those that are not Christ's Sheep.

That's the reason they don't believe.

John 10:26
But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

They are those who were condemned already John 3:18, 36, the cursed goats Jesus speaks to here:

Mat. 25:41, 46
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous [Christ's Sheep He gave His Life for John 10:11, 15] into life eternal.

~~~

You think that you are a sheep, but you are not.

You don't even believe that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2.

You have 0 confidence in the work and the person of Jesus Christ.

Nanja

You think that you are a sheep, but you are not.

You don't even believe that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2.

You have 0 confidence in the work and the person of Jesus Christ.

You foolish man!

The scriptures declare that Christ atoned for the sins of the whole World of His Elect Eph. 1:4-7, the World that He Saved, and Called according to His Purpose and Grace before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9!

~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
You foolish man!

The scriptures declare that Christ atoned for the sins of the whole World of His Elect Eph. 1:4-7, the World that He Saved, and Called according to His Purpose and Grace before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9!

~~~

Those scriptures also pertain to me who is not a Calvinist.

God has ALREADY reconciled the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and in doing so has reconciled everything and everybody to himself. Colossians 1:20.

No one needs to be predestinated. All one has to do now is call on the Lord to save them, Romans 10:13.

Nanja

God has ALREADY reconciled the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and in doing so has reconciled everything and everybody to himself. Colossians 1:20.

No one needs to be predestinated. All one has to do now is call on the Lord to save them, Romans 10:13.

You persist in preaching a false gospel of salvation by works that a person does!

~~~

beloved57

You teach salvation by works by what a person does. You deny that Christ death alone saved them He died for.

COGTHW

You teach salvation by works by what a person does. You deny that Christ death alone saved them He died for.

24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. James 2:24-26 ; Works are what God wants, He want you to obey Acts 2:38

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

beloved57

24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. James 2:24-26 ; Works are what God wants, He want you to obey Acts 2:38

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

You teach salvation by works !

clefty

You teach salvation by works !

Even Satan believes Yahushua is the Son of God, the Savior, his Savior...

Even Demons have faith His Grace is sufficient...that He can forgive and caste out sin

They all know Him and believe in Him...had first hand experience of Him, His power...

But there is one thing they lack...obedience.

Only that separates all of us...the believers...

Even the thief on the cross worked and then received his Grace

He repuked repented testified and then asked:

39 One of the criminals who were hanged there was hurling abuse at Him, saying, "Are You not the Christ? Save Yourself and us!" 40 But the other answered, and rebuking him said, "Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? 41 "And we indeed are suffering justly, for we are receiving what we deserve for our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong." 42 And he was saying, "Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!" 43 And He said to him, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise."

And had he continued to live, his life would reveal works and fruit of his faith...

Our faith is declared by what we do...what is in our hearts and minds is revealed as we live and love...

do AS He did...

Last edited:

beloved57

Even Satan believes Yahushua is the Son of God, the Savior, his Savior...

Even Demons have faith His Grace is sufficient...that He can forgive and caste out sin

They all know Him and believe in Him...had first hand experience of Him, His power...

But there is one thing they lack...obedience.

Only that separates all of us...the believers...

Even the thief on the cross worked and then received his Grace

He repuked repented testified and then asked:

39 One of the criminals who were hanged there was hurling abuse at Him, saying, "Are You not the Christ? Save Yourself and us!" 40 But the other answered, and rebuking him said, "Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? 41 "And we indeed are suffering justly, for we are receiving what we deserve for our deeds; but this man has done nothing wrong." 42 And he was saying, "Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!" 43 And He said to him, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise."

And had he continued to live, his life would reveal works and fruit of his faith...

Our faith is declared by what we do...what is in our hearts and minds is revealed as we live and love...

do AS He did...

What in the world r u talking about?

Robert Pate

Banned
Obedience does not Justify. Obedience is a work of the law. Paul said, "By the works of the law (religion) no flesh will be justified in his sight" Romans 3:20.

The only thing that God recognizes in the New Testament is faith."Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness" Romans 4:3.

We are 100% saved by the doing and the dying of Jesus.

Robert Pate

Banned
Pates deceptive words

Then why do you teach that people Christ died for are going to perish in their sins lost and unsaved?

Because like you they do not believe. You do not have faith in Christ and his Gospel. If you did you would not need Calvinism.

beloved57

Because like you they do not believe. You do not have faith in Christ and his Gospel. If you did you would not need Calvinism.

So you are lying when you say believe people are saved by the doing and dying of Jesus Christ alone, then out of the next breath you say people Christ died for are going to perish in their sins unsaved and lost.

Robert Pate

Banned
So you are lying when you say believe people are saved by the doing and dying of Jesus Christ alone, then out of the next breath you say people Christ died for are going to perish in their sins unsaved and lost.

Yep and you are going to be one of them.