Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

beloved57

Why do you speak in division?

1 Corinthians 1

10 Now I urge you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree in what you say, that there be no divisions among you, and that you be united with the same understanding and the same conviction. 11 For it has been reported to me about you, my brothers, by members of Chloe’s household, that there is rivalry among you. 12 What I am saying is this: Each of you says, “I’m with Paul,” or “I’m with Apollos,” or “I’m with Cephas,” or “I’m with Christ.” 13 Is Christ divided? Was it Paul who was crucified for you? Or were you baptized in Paul’s name? 14 I thank God[a] that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15 so that no one can say you were baptized in my name. 16 I did, in fact, baptize the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don’t know if I baptized anyone else. 17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to evangelize—not with clever words, so that the cross of Christ will not be emptied of its effect.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Like I said, dont know your jesus!

Cross Reference

Nameless.In.Grace;4778929]

When you learn what the LOVE of God is all about, I will agree with you.

You are less than what you speak when speaking of God. The mask is off.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
When you learn what the LOVE of God is all about, I will agree with you.

You are less than what you speak when speaking of God. The mask is off.

? Remember when I said that I sensed you were hostile towards me?

When have I offended you?

Please link me to the post brother, that I might make right with you.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I dont know what you mean ! Have you read my threads yet ?

B57,

I am not here to divide and fight.

Could you please just answer the question with a yes or no. There are too many posts for me to find your answer. Please be patient with me.

I'm asking one question.

Do you believe that Jesus died for ALL the children of Eve, and Adam and Eve as well?

Cross Reference

? Remember when I said that I sensed you were hostile towards me?

When have I offended you?

Please link me to the post brother, that I might make right with you.

Pretty much everything you write, offends me. You are spooky, difficult, NO, impossible to follow for any kind of understanding in Christ, in God. No doubt others will disagree me, that's life, but you asked me and I am giving you your answer. Your latest posits astound me!

. . . .. And If I say I write this in love, with a hope, what would be your reply?

Cross Reference

1 Corinthians 13Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

Love: The Superior Way

If I speak human or angelic languages
but do not have love,
I am a sounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
2 If I have the gift of prophecy
and understand all mysteries
and all knowledge,
and if I have all faith
so that I can move mountains
but do not have love, I am nothing.
3 And if I donate all my goods to feed the poor,
and if I give my body in order to boast[a]
but do not have love, I gain nothing.
4 Love is patient, love is kind.
Love does not envy,
is not boastful, is not conceited,
5 does not act improperly,
is not selfish, is not provoked,
and does not keep a record of wrongs.
6 Love finds no joy in unrighteousness
but rejoices in the truth.
7 It bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never ends.
But as for prophecies,
they will come to an end;
as for languages, they will cease;
as for knowledge, it will come to an end.
9 For we know in part,
and we prophesy in part.
10 But when the perfect comes,
the partial will come to an end.
11 When I was a child,
I spoke like a child,
I thought like a child,
I reasoned like a child.
When I became a man,
I put aside childish things.
12 For now we see indistinctly, as in a mirror,[c]
but then face to face.
Now I know in part,
but then I will know fully,
as I am fully known.
13 Now these three remain:
faith, hope, and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
Footnotes:

1 Corinthians 13:3 Other mss read body to be burned
1 Corinthians 13:12 Or indirectly
1 Corinthians 13:12 Ancient mirrors were normally made out of polished metals and were not as clear as modern ones.
Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
Copyright [emoji767] 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2009 by Holman Bible Publishers, Nashville Tennessee. All rights reserved.

Like I said; When you learn it, I will agree with you.
Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

Burn it!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Pretty much everything you write, offends me. You are spooky, difficult, NO, impossible to follow for any kind understanding in Christ, in God. No doubt others will disagree me, that's life, but you asked me and I am giving you your answer. Your latest posits astound me!

I understand your dislike of my posts and your dislike of my way of expressing myself.

I accept this.

God bless you and may Peace and Mercy be your guide from Christ. This concludes my discussion with you for the purpose of this OP and thread. We will speak later, if you so desire.

I am sorry brother, I am who God wills me to be, because I surrender to God daily. I regret that my person offends you, but on a positive note, Jesus Loves Me and I Love me, and my sweet wife Loves me.

Grace to you Cross Reference.

Cross Reference

He resists the Proud. He does not Love them any less. God is not proud, Satan is. God does not demand religious following, Satan does. James simplified religion to less than a paragraph, while mankind and the deceiver write entire books on religious observance.

Resistance is to bring humility, and draw that proud person in. Humility is the crown of God!

You are now, officially defending the precepts of Calvinism, that you came here to disprove.

And you are just as confused and confusing as ever!

Cross Reference

I understand your dislike of my posts and your dislike of my way of expressing myself.

I accept this.

God bless you and may Peace and Mercy be your guide from Christ. This concludes my discussion with you for the purpose of this OP and thread. We will speak later, if you so desire.

I am sorry brother, I am who God wills me to be, because I surrender to God daily. I regret that my person offends you, but on a positive note, Jesus Loves Me and I Love me, and my sweet wife Loves me.

Grace to you Cross Reference.

Ditto my last to you.

Alaya

You have cited that you are freshly in scripture for yourself.

Amen!!!

Do you welcome other perspective and debate engagement?

I do not want to come off as rude to you. Also, if you use the "quote" function, it will make it easy for the person that you are responding to to know you are talking to them.

Thank you. And yes, I'm open to listen, but it doesn't mean I will always comment. :)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Thank you. And yes, I'm open to listen, but it doesn't mean I will always comment. :)

Because you have stated listen, and you are new to the calling of the Spirit while studying scripture. I will not corrupt your wise decision by jumping toward you with my human opinions.

I will not respond to your expressions, unless you want different perspective.

Respect and Grace

beloved57

B57,

I am not here to divide and fight.

Could you please just answer the question with a yes or no. There are too many posts for me to find your answer. Please be patient with me.

I'm asking one question.

Do you believe that Jesus died for ALL the children of Eve, and Adam and Eve as well?

You need to read my threads, they tell you what I believe.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Alaya

Because you have stated listen, and you are new to the calling of the Spirit while studying scripture. I will not corrupt your wise decision by jumping toward you with my human opinions.

I will not respond to your expressions, unless you want different perspective.
Respect and Grace

Thank you.
Grace and respect to you too brother.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Like I said; When you learn it, I will agree with you.

Burn it!

About burning a bible, a bible is just book and ink. Only with the Spirit of Jesus our Christ, does it become an instrument in the hands of the most beautiful composer. All bibles have purpose. Lands of fat may choose translations, but every version is banned in over 50 countries.

Some Countries that it is illegal to carry a bible in.

China
Indonesia
Parts of Nigeria
North Korea
Pakistan
Sudan
Cuba
Colombia
Morocco
Mauritania
Algeria
Libya
Egypt
Somalia
Turkey
Syria
Kuwait
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Yemen
Oman
United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Iran
Iraq
Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)
Afghanistan
Nepal
India
Bangladesh
Bhutan
Burma (Myanmar)
Malaysia
Laos
Eritrea
Maldives
Tibet
Afghanistan
Algeria,
China (People's Republic),
Comoros,
Djibouti,
Iran,
Iraq,
Libya,
Maldives,
Mauritania,
Morocco,
North Korea,
Saudi Arabia,
Somalia,
Tunisia,
Turkmenistan,
Uzbekistan,
Yemen

Now you may have the last word. I just wanted to add this.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

beloved57

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17400000/I-Am-With-You-jesus-17478803-395-313.gif

I have an idea. Maybe if you think about everyone who has ever lived as a child singing this beautiful sing. Perhaps if you realized what the children of the kingdom of heaven means.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=owx3ao42kwI

I have a idea, why don't you read my threads.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk