Rebuttal of the dreadful doctrine of reprobation

Cross Reference

I don't believe you have to be worried about that just yet. . . :)

Welcome!

Would you care to "warn" us as to what your religious persuasion is? . .;)

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Just because u believe something does not make it true.

To limit the Love of God is not a response to understanding Jesus.

Only one force, counters Love.

Doctrines that come from the bible and limit God's love are not inspired by God.

Jesus abolished such doctrines in every word and deed in the 4 gospels. His revelation remains the anchor point of scripture.

The day of Spirit and Truth arrived with His revelation of Love.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

beloved57

To limit the Love of God is not a response to understanding Jesus.

Only one force, counters Love.

Doctrines that come from the bible and limit God's love are not inspired by God.

Jesus abolished such doctrines in every word and deed in the 4 gospels. His revelation remains the anchor point of scripture.

The day of Spirit and Truth arrived with His revelation of Love.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary
Don't know what you talking about or the god u believe in or the jesus you believe in.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Yes.

Gen 3:15

Let us pause on this notion for one second.

We just took the first 3 chapters of scripture and have an absolute picture of God's Love.

He is a royal King of Love, that provided free will at the cost of His peace, joy and future fleshly life, amongst His cherished creation. God, could have created robots of religious duty, but, instead made free thinking beings and equipped them to learn and grow with the diversity of good and evil.

At this point, is God looking like a hateful tyrant, or a Loving Husband?

Cross Reference

I believe God Loves ALL the children of the wife of Adam equally, and of course, Adam and Eve equally too.

"But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble." James 4:6 (KJV)

Written to Christians. Why not read the whole chapter again, for the first time?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Matthew 5:43-48
“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbour and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

John 10:30-30 (Jesus persists even with those that try to kill him - enjoining them to believe):

I and the Father are one.”

Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

“We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods” ’? If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father. But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.” Again they tried to seize him, but he escaped their grasp.

Luke 15:1-8
Now the tax collectors and sinners were all gathering around to hear Jesus. But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law muttered, “This man welcomes sinners and eats with them.”

Then Jesus told them this parable: “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbour together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

There you go!

The ground is quaking. B57 is already admitting that they believe God is not ALL Loving and a limiter of the most central human need for growth, development and strength.

This is truly the heart of your OP.

Your contextual citation of scripture cannot be refuted, and if snippets of verses are provided, I assert that one chapter before or one chapter after, or even context within the chapter will disprove the assertion that God limits Love.

In the case of the OT, God reveals some matters over large places, but within the book in full context, the Limiter of God's Love WILL fail at disproving that God is unconstitutionally Loving.

It is now where it should always be. The Spirit of Love vs. the Spirit of Hate. You have now placed all defenders of the doctrine at odds with God.They are now forced to prove that God limits His Love and Loves mankind unequally and with prejudice.

They are now climbing uphill, while we are on a steady coast.The mechanism of scripture is designed to irrefutably prove that God is Love. [emoji846]

Alaya

Hi Cross reference. I am a born again of the Spirit believer, and I'm neither of any man's doctrine, except Christ Crucified doctrine. I have an interest on how so many denominations have evolved, and how so much extra theological view points can be established, claiming that the God of Israel, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to be their author, yet so much confusion exudes from it all, not to mention such division.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

"But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble." James 4:6 (KJV)

Written to Christians. Why not read the whole chapter again, for the first time?

He resists the Proud. He does not Love them any less. God is not proud, Satan is. God does not demand religious following, Satan does. James simplified religion to less than a paragraph, while mankind and the deceiver write entire books on religious observance.

Resistance is to bring humility, and draw that proud person in. Humility is the crown of God!

You are now, officially defending the precepts of Calvinism, that you came here to disprove.

Cross Reference

Where is that written? The decree of Nebuchadnezzar was reversed.

Daniel 2:13-15 KJV
(13) And the decree went forth that the wise men should be slain; and they sought Daniel and his fellows to be slain.
(14) Then Daniel answered with counsel and wisdom to Arioch the captain of the king's guard, which was gone forth to slay the wise men of Babylon:
(15) He answered and said to Arioch the king's captain, Why is the decree so hasty from the king? Then Arioch made the thing known to Daniel.

Neb could not reverse his decree. Sorry but that is how a decree works. It has to be satisfied. Who could only reverse it but GOD, someone greater than Neb, someone who could have killed him. Now, if God's decrees it, who can reverse it except someone greater than God? Is there anyone? Get the drift of the definition as to how serious it is?! NOTE: Even God honored Neb's decree. He satisfied it by sending someone Neb's viewed as "one like unto the soon of God".

Does that not speak of anything prophetic to you?

I grant that under the laws of the Medes and Persians a decree cannot be reversed (Daniel 6:15) but God isn't subject to the laws of the Medes and Persians. Why were you making that assumption? God can reverse his own decree if he chooses. He has done so before.

Jonah 3:4,5,10 KJV
(4) And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.
(5) So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.
(10) And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

I think you are forgetting the gospel of Jesus Christ. We were all decreed to die from the day of Adam's transgression. Mercy and salvation is the reversal of that decree. It's right there in the gospel of John, 3rd chapter, skipping ahead to verses 17 and 18.

You aren't granting anything. A decree by God CANNOT be reversed!!!

John 3:17-18 KJV
(17) For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
(18) He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

We were already decreed dead. That decree can be reversed. See Acts 16:30-31, "What must I do to be saved?"

And where is God decreeing anything in ANY of that?? Our being "dead in sins" is not a decree of God but a consequence of Adam's disobedience.

No, do not understand. The previous passage was not in the context of having tasted of the fruits of the Holy Ghost and having turned away. But let's focus on the concept of the aforementioned decree. Why did you have the impression that a decree cannot be reversed?

I am sorry but, I am NOT going through all of this again. If what I have just posited doesn't satisfy the issue for you, TOO bad.

OMT: This all is why the penalty for sin is so final that even God could not reverse without the penalty be paid by someone equal to Himself. I.e., only by sinless human flesh being there was no one of Adam's race to perform it. God had to make a way that did violate Himself [His edict] for it to be accomplished. Given us is the reason why for the birth of Jesus.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
No! Freewill was part and parcel of God breathing the breath of Life into Adam and ALL his progeny that followed.How else could Adam have made his choice . . .and abel . . .and Cain. . . and anyone else including the Disciples of Jesus, adnausm?

But, we can't tangibly prove that.

We can use the Protoevangelium in conjunction with creation and admission of the omnipotentance of God.

Why are you kicking against the pricks all of the sudden?

Alaya

No! Freewill was part and parcel of God breathing the breath of Life into Adam and ALL his progeny that followed.How else could Adam have made his choice . . .and abel . . .and Cain. . . and anyone else including the Disciples of Jesus, adnausm?

I'm sure that if you read again, you'll find Adam and Eve did not have free will in the beginning. The had fellowship with the Father, and had sure instruction not to eat of the tree, of knowledge of good and evil. Thus it was that disobedience came through the first Adam. The tree that they ate from opened their spiritual eyes, and awakened them to conscience for the first time, giving birth to their impending seperation, and death.