Racism in America

Arthur Brain

I just can't believe that you, someone who has gone to the Jewish Holocaust Museum, would have anything to do with someone who supports an openly racist, Jew hating politician like Ron Paul.

Angry Ron Paul Defends Ground Zero Mosque

Aug. 23, 2010

Ron Paul unleashed a lengthy and at times angry statement on his website Friday that supports the rights of Muslims to build what’s become known as the “Ground Zero Mosque.”

The elder Paul, known as a staunch libertarian and small government conservative, argues strongly that New York City’s Muslim community has every right to build the mosque and Islamic cultural center two blocks from the site of the 9/11 attacks...

“This is all about hate and Islamaphobia,” he [Ron Paul] writes. “We now have an epidemic of “sunshine patriots” on both the right and the left who are all for freedom, as long as there’s no controversy and nobody is offended. Political demagoguery rules when truth and liberty are ignored.”

Read more
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/ronpaulgroundzero/2010/08/23/id/368179/#ixzz3eK9lHHkv

With all of the Jewish people that were murdered in the Twin Towers and with the large NYC Jewish population, I think that it's absolutely despicable that Ron Paul and his Jew hating supporters would SPIT on the Jewish community and demand that a mosque be built 2 blocks from the 9/11 site.

No wonder Islam loves Ron Paul so much.

A simple yes (the only credible answer) or no is what's required to the question aCW. Your hang up deflecting rant about Wiz is irrelevant.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bump for aCW - what is a "JB"?

Well, well, if it isn't one of the strong supporters of the racist-Jew hating Libertarian Ron Paul (did I mention that the Libertarian Party Platform is pro abortion? Refer to the "A" is for abortion posts regarding the disproportionate amount of black babies that are murdered in the womb).

You're gonna love it when I get to the letter "D" Aaron, as that stands for

"Drugs".

Did I mention that recreational drug use is a huge problem in the Black Community Aaron? (Sigh, if it were only legal like Ron Paul proposes, then the problem would...poof...just disappear).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
A simple yes (the only credible answer) or no is what's required to the question aCW. Your hang up deflecting rant about Wiz is irrelevant.

Addressed numerous times ole anal retentive one. Make yourself useful and find it in both the MLK Jr. thread and WHMBR! Part 3 thread.

Arthur Brain

Addressed numerous times ole anal retentive one. Make yourself useful and find it in both the MLK Jr. thread and WHMBR! Part 3 thread.

Well unless you've just answered it now (by answered I mean given a clear response) then no you haven't. You deflected and danced around it as you're doing now which is an answer in itself. I mean, how difficult is it to say just say "Yes, they're a pathetic organization"?

Not at all.

Arthur Brain

Well, well, if it isn't one of the strong supporters of the racist-Jew hating Libertarian Ron Paul (did I mention that the Libertarian Party Platform is pro abortion? Refer to the "A" is for abortion posts regarding the disproportionate amount of black babies that are murdered in the womb).

You're gonna love it when I get to the letter "D" Aaron, as that stands for

"Drugs".

Did I mention that recreational drug use is a huge problem in the Black Community Aaron? (Sigh, if it were only legal like Ron Paul proposes, then the problem would...poof...just disappear).

What does 'JB' stand for aCW?

Is it possible for you to give a straight answer to any question?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What does 'JB' stand for aCW?

Is it possible for you to give a straight answer to any question?

Bump for aCW - what is a "JB"?

As the followers of this thread can see, the real racists choose not to talk about racism but instead pursue a personal vendetta against a Christian who started an enormously popular 3 part thread that deals with the recriminalization of a behavior that neither claim to partake in.

Thanks for stopping by boyz. You can be as disruptive as you want, but that won't keep me from exposing who the real racists and Jew haters are in our society.

Arthur Brain

As the followers of this thread can see, the real racists choose not to talk about racism but instead pursue a personal vendetta against a Christian who started an enormously popular 3 part thread that deals with the recriminalization of a behavior that neither claim to partake in.

Thanks for stopping by boyz. You can be as disruptive as you want, but that won't keep me from exposing who the real racists and Jew haters are in our society.

Hmm, so you consider it a vendetta against you when two people ask you questions, one of which being the same and you can't or won't answer either? Talk about a rant...

Frankly, if you can't simply condemn Creativity Movement as a vile outfit you're in no position to accuse anyone else of racism. You're the one who used it as source material. Now you can't even answer what JB stands for...

It's always impressive when someone boasts about the popularity of a thread that they themselves keep propping up also...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
As the followers of this thread can see, the real racists choose not to talk about racism
JB is talking about racism. That's the bet. Unless you meant "John Browns". :rolleyes:

but instead pursue a personal vendetta against a Christian who started an enormously popular 3 part thread that deals with the recriminalization of a behavior that neither claim to partake in.
You know what's popular on the highway? Wrecks.

You can be as disruptive as you want, but that won't keep me from exposing who the real racists and Jew haters are in our society.
And then are you going to help OJ catch the real killer?

Racism in America is only the negative side of like attracting like coupled with an irrational hostility and a dash of self-image issues buried under a projection of unmerited entitlement.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
As the followers of this thread can see, the real racists choose not to talk about racism

JB is talking about racism. That's the bet. Unless you meant "John Browns". :rolleyes:

(And who said that his mail-order college degree wouldn't someday pay off?).

Racism in America is only the negative side of like attracting like coupled with an irrational hostility and a dash of self-image issues buried under a projection of unmerited entitlement.

(That's how white guilt-ridden liberals talk).

Are you ready to talk about Barack Hussein Obama and his racist/anti Semitic policies yet TH?

Arthur Brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Are you ready to talk about Barack Hussein Obama and his racist/anti Semitic policies yet TH?

Connie, it's unlikely that you could get any sort of degree unless of course it was for talking absolute bollocks. In that scenario you'd no doubt be top of the class.

The difference between you and TH is that one of you is intelligent, sharp and witty - and the other...isn't.

And we're still waiting as to what a 'JB' is and whether or not you think outfits like Creativity Movement are vile and pathetic. Why the reticence to answer such simple questions?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
18583157231_1d2762a6ee.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't know. We can't actually see the voices in your head.

No, that's how rationalists and people who aren't defending racism talk. How do you?

No, not that or unicorns or your days at the police academy. I'm more into non-fiction at the moment. But thanks. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

No, not that or unicorns or your days at the police academy. I'm more into non-fiction at the moment. But thanks. :plain:

Yeah, if I voted for someone that HATED Israel and Jewish people with ever ounce of his body and sits by while racist organizations murder black babies, etc. etc. etc., I wouldn't want to talk about it either.

Thanks for stopping by (again) TH!

Next up:

"C" is for crime.

When black thugs burn down their own cities, white guilt ridden liberals applaud them and throw tax payers money at them thinking that money is the answer to the problem that they've created.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I do not believe in such a concept as separate races of people, all people are of the same race!

Arthur Brain

It seems that Connie is determined to go through all letters of the alphabet instead of the combination 'JB' and to answer what it stands for. Would the Creativity Movement know?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I do not believe in such a concept as separate races of people, all people are of the same race!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Yeah, if I voted for someone that HATED Israel and Jewish people with ever ounce of his body...
Mind reading? And here I was only expecting a dog and pony show.

But I interrupted your fantasy life. Do go on...

Thanks for stopping by (again) TH!
It was a slow night at the dance hall and I saw you hopping around on that one leg of yours.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Amen to that! We're all made in God's Image.

How liberal of you, Connie. You haven't shown us that side of you before. So you consider yourself a "JB", also? How so? And what does that mean, Connie?