Racism in America

CherubRam

I have heard Martin Luther King Jr say that blacks in the future will have white girls, or women. But he never explained by what circumstances. Islamist also talk about the destruction of the White race, and how they can keep a white girl for a wife or concubine. Natural all the white males are killed. Do you have anything positive to add to this conversation?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have heard Martin Luther King Jr say that blacks in the future will have white girls, or women. But he never explained by what circumstances.

Feel free to join me in this thread next January when I expose the real Martin Luther King Jr.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-Truth-About-Martin-Luther-King-Jr&highlight=

Islamist also talk about the destruction of the White race, and how they can keep a white girl for a wife or concubine. Natural all the white males are killed.

You're confusing Black Liberation Theology with Islam (BLT has close ties to Islam). Islam doesn't hate people because of the color of their skin, they hate them for not embracing the false religion of Islam.

Do you have anything positive to add to this conversation?

Other than telling you to let all of that racial hatred inside of you go, no I don't have anything more to add.

CherubRam

Feel free to join me in this thread next January when I expose the real Martin Luther King Jr.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-Truth-About-Martin-Luther-King-Jr&highlight=

You're confusing Black Liberation Theology with Islam (BLT has close ties to Islam). Islam doesn't hate people because of the color of their skin, they hate them for not embracing the false religion of Islam.

Other than telling you to let all of that racial hatred inside of you go, no I don't have anything more to add.

I hear things like: Allah is the Black mans god. Also, the White race must be destroyed in order for Islam to advance. 75% of Muslims are anti-white. Mexicans from Mexico have told me that the Whites stole America from them, and some day they will take it back. I never thought of these as a laughing matter. I think those people mean what they say.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I hear things like: Allah is the Black mans god.

i.e. the ideology of Black Muslims. Malcolm X I'm told made the journey to Mecca and afterwards dropped his hatred of the white race.

Also, the White race must be destroyed in order for Islam to advance. 75% of Muslims are anti-white

Do you have any evidence to back those statements?

Mexicans from Mexico have told me that the Whites stole America from them, and some day they will take it back. I never thought of these as a laughing matter. I think those people mean what they say.

Yet many Mexicans have legally come to the United States and assimilated and are proud to be an American.

What is your solution for the racial strife in America? A race war?

CherubRam

i.e. the ideology of Black Muslims. Malcolm X I'm told made the journey to Mecca and afterwards dropped his hatred of the white race.

Do you have any evidence to back those statements?

Yet many Mexicans have legally come to the United States and assimilated and are proud to be an American.

What is your solution for the racial strife in America? A race war?

It could helpful for people to be taught about cultural differences. Example: Muslim websites block about 50% of what I say so their Muslim readers do not see it. As for the Mexicans, it is the illegals causing all the problems. Unfortunately the legal Mexicans are encouraging them. What would be your solution?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It could helpful for people to be taught about cultural differences. Example: Muslim websites block about 50% of what I say so their Muslim readers do not see it. As for the Mexicans, it is the illegals causing all the problems. Unfortunately the legal Mexicans are encouraging them. What would be your solution?

Neither are race issues.

My solution? Elect public officials that will do things to bring Americans of all colors together instead of divide them.