Racism in America

bybee

How liberal of you, Connie. You haven't shown us that side of you before. So you consider yourself a "JB", also? How so? And what does that mean, Connie?

I am also wondering what is meant by "JB"? If it is a sneaky way of making a racial slur it ought to stop.

bybee

I do not believe in such a concept as separate races of people, all people are of the same race!

Amen Sister! I watched a fascinating program last night about the origins of people in general and in America.
We are in this together. This good earth is home to all of us. And all of earth's resources are meant to be available to fill all of our needs and necessities. The search for food, shelter, fellowship and safety is our ongoing mission.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
obama, holder, and sharpton have done what jesse jackson couldn't do

they turned me into a racist

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am also wondering what is meant by "JB"? If it is a sneaky way of making a racial slur it ought to stop.

That seems to be a major issue amongst the white guilt ridden liberals who eat, sleep and breathe racism everyday.

Perhaps some of my fans can pull up the original post if this is now an issue with TOL management?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you truly agree that there is only one race, why start a thread about black people killing white people?

The title of the thread is "Racism in America". As shown, you white guilt ridden liberals are largely responsible for what we're seeing today.

Divide and conquer, right shag?

shagster01

The title of the thread is "Racism in America". As shown, you white guilt ridden liberals are largely responsible for what we're seeing today.

Divide and conquer, right shag?

The site you based this thread on is all about skin color, acw. Are you calling out your source as racist?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The site you based this thread on is all about skin color, acw. Are you calling out your source as racist?

In my opening post I showed the violence that is perpetuated by black racists, noting also that the author of the article wrote:

"...[they] surely are a minority of the total black population".

I'm just amazed that TOL's white guilt ridden liberals haven't addressed that and given us a solution to the problem.

What is your solution to the problem of racism in America Shag?

I've given two:

1). I agree with Booker T. Washington: Hard work ethics earns respect

2). Embracing God's Word, as we were all made in His Image.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That seems to be a major issue amongst the white guilt ridden liberals who eat, sleep and breathe racism everyday.

Perhaps some of my fans can pull up the original post if this is now an issue with TOL management?

Hiya bybee. Did you know you're now a white guilt liberal? :chuckle:

See, that's why I suppose the whole JB issue should grind to a stop. Because anyone, anyone who didn't mean something offensive by it would have said so the first time they were called on it. aCW...he's looking for angles and has been. It's not about "white liberal guilt" or the need for someone to hunt a post he likely looked for and found pruned. It's not about someone or someones twisting him into a knot until he cries "Uncle Tom" and gives up. It's simply about what someone without that issue would have done and what he didn't.

It's a prima facie case of silence where the reasonable man would object equals assent. He's made a lot of noise on the point, but at the center is silence.

Indicative of his problem is that his response to the issue of racism is to concentrate on the statistically rarest form of the problem manifest in the least empowered segment of our society.

obama, holder, and sharpton have done what jesse jackson couldn't do

they turned me into a racist
I wonder what someone else will do with your free will tomorrow? :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hiya bybee. Did you know you're now a white guilt liberal? :chuckle:

Actually TOL Super Moderator bybee, like all other TOL management (Knight, Bob Enyart, Ebenz, Sherman, Poly and previously Delmar) is a religious conservative. In order to be a representative of TOL management, one must first be a devout Christian who believes in, amongst other things, the sanctity of life, traditional values (such as marriage) and holding people of all skin colors up to the standards that God made for all of mankind.

..."Uncle Tom"...

I hear that term quite frequently from racist blacks and whites alike.

Let's see what it means:

Uncle Tom:

Uncle Tom is a term used by black people [and as just shown, by white guilt ridden liberals] to try to convince other black people that working, education, living well, and setting a good example for their children is selling out.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Uncle+Tom&defid=1330355

Here are two fine examples of what black and white racists refer to as "Uncle Toms".

clarence+thomas.jpg

http://media.graytvinc.com/images/clarence+thomas.jpg

Ben-Carson-croip.jpg

http://shark-tank.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Ben-Carson-croip.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Actually TOL Super Moderator bybee, like all other TOL management (Knight, Bob Enyart, Ebenz, Sherman, Poly and previously Delmar) is a religious conservative.
Glad to see you admit error, having only just declared that people making inquiry into your JB nonsense were motivated by white liberal guilt...or is this you just being inconsistent again?

Uncle Tom:
I know what it means. Do you know why I used it or did that one go right over your sheet head.

Uncle Tom is a term used by black people [and as just shown, by white guilt ridden liberals] to try to convince other black people that working, education, living well, and setting a good example for their children is selling out.
No, but it's racist helpful of you to think say so.

No, it's mostly this: a black person who is eager to win the approval of white people and willing to cooperate with them. Merriam-Webster

That you think being hard working and educated, setting a good example for children is an inherently white thing rather underscores part of your issues. Those blacks you sit near in church, they're acting white to you?

I think you're near a breakdown breakthrough.

bybee

Not at all. Just curious. And, my dear fellow I most assuredly am NOT a guilt-ridden liberal!

The Berean

This guy, "Dixon White" (real name Jorge Moran) has become an youtube sensation. He's a "former white racist". Do you agree of disagree with him.

WARNING: He uses a few obscenities.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This guy, "Dixon White" (real name Jorge Moran) has become an youtube sensation. He's a "former white racist". Do you agree of disagree with him...

That question is of course directed to the democrats/liberals in this thread, as they identify with the political party that founded the KKK, and as shown through numerous posts of mine are the real racists.

I hope that you get your answer from them.

Arthur Brain

That question is of course directed to the democrats/liberals in this thread, as they identify with the political party that founded the KKK, and as shown through numerous posts of mine are the real racists.

I hope that you get your answer from them.

It seemed to be directed at anybody. Do you consider white supremacists to be racist?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I watched the first 43 seconds of the first video and stopped after Bubba said that "white culture is racist".

I'm not aware of a "white culture", but I see that you agree. Your race-baiting President is without a doubt very proud of you Sandy.

obamaracecard.jpg