Racism in America

HisServant

Speaking of Paris Lewis, ahem...Malik Zulu Shabazz:

You know he must be a very bad man (I almost used the word "boy", but then that would be construed by TOL's race baiters as "racist") when the ultra left wing Southern Poverty Law Center doesn't have nice things to say about him.

Date of Birth: 1966

Groups: New Black Panther Party

Ideology: Black Separatist

Although he's sometimes identified in the mainstream media as a mere "legal adviser" or "community organizer," Malik Shabazz is a racist black nationalist with a long, well-documented history of violently anti-Semitic remarks and accusations about the inherent evil of white people. He is also particularly skilled at orchestrating provocative protests. Ousted from the Nation of Islam after he became an embarrassment even to that hard-line group, Shabazz went on to take up the leadership of the New Black Panther Party.

In His Own Words
Shabazz: "Who is it that caught and killed Nat Turner?"
Audience: "Jews!"
Shabazz: "Who is it that controls the Federal Reserve?"
Shabazz: "What? You're not scared, are you?"
Audience: "Jews! Jews!"
Shabazz: "Who is it that controls the media and Hollywood?"
Audience: "Jews! Jews!"
Shabazz: "Who is it that has our entertainers … and our athletes in a vice grip?"
— Speech at Howard University before becoming Panther leader, 1994

"The Caucasians and the government are arrogant, telling us how to suffer. America should be glad that every black man is not on a killing spree for all the suffering they have done."
— Speech at the African Black Holocaust Nationhood Conference in Washington, D.C., 1995
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/profiles/malik-zulu-shabazz

shabazz.jpg

He sounds like this guy...

802-I_bet_the_jews_did_this.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Speaking of voices: Why don't you dust off your law books and see how many laws New Black Panther leader Paris S. Lewis, aka Malik Zulu Shabazz broke in the video that TomO shared with us?

Inciting a riot and conspiracy to commit murder both come to mind.

I only provide links for people who doubt, I don't watch videos or follow a link unless I question the source. That said, if he broke a law he should be prosecuted for it. I'm no fan of racists...

You'd think that Barack Hussein Obama (you recognize that name, you put an "X" next to it back in November of 2007, helping elect him to the most powerful position in the world, even though you (being a college edjumacated guy and all) had to have known about him sitting in a Black Theologian Church for 20 years listening to racial hatred spewed out by the Reverend Jeremiah Wright. I could talk about Obama's abortion record as a US Senator, which as shown disproportionately murders black babies, but I think that your blood pressure is high enough already) would mention the hatred of Shabazz and the New Black Panthers in one of his many speeches, but then that would defeat his race baiting agenda.

polls_2_obama_wright_3612_147918_answer_2_xlarge.gif

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000500289/polls_2_obama_wright_3612_147918_answer_2_xlarge.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here's an interesting article from that white supremacist UK periodical known as "The Telegraph".

Journalists Share Blame for Charleston Tragedy

June 25, 2015

American journalists are partly to blame for the recent racist shooting in Charleston, South Carolina, because they continue to perpetuate the old southern racist myth that black Americans are a separate “race” from white Americans. Journalists seem to support the “one drop rule” or “part black all black”. For example, they continue to refer to Asian ancestry golfer Tiger Woods as “African American” even though his mother has Asian and Dutch ancestry and his father has Asian, European and North American ancestry as well as African ancestry. These racist journalists even refer to a child who has a black parent and a white parent as “biracial” even though the black parent might have more recent ancestors from Europe and North America than from Africa.

The extremely racist term “African-American” implies that blacks are Africans living in America rather than Americans with some African ancestors. The only African ancestors most descendents of American slaves had left Africa over two centuries ago...

It’s time we Americans recognize that America is not the home of a black race and a white race, but instead is the home of a single race whose ancestors were red and yellow, black and white.
Those who are serious about eliminating racism need to begin by eliminating racist terms like “African-American” and racist myths like the idea colors separate us into different races. They need to concentrate on how we are the same rather than how we are different. We need to recognize the wisdom of the Lakota phrase Aho Mitakuye Oyasin (We Are All Related) .
http://my.telegraph.co.uk/reasonmcl...urnalists-share-blame-for-charleston-tragedy/

Personally I prefer Genesis 1:27

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It’s time we Americans recognize that America is not the home of a black race and a white race, but instead is the home of a single race whose ancestors were red and yellow, black and white.

But then, who will you call "JBs?"

Edit: "American" is not a race. Nor are there red, yellow, black, or white races, except in the minds of those who want them so classified. If there's anything at all we've learned from human genetic study, it's that there are no biological human races.

Last edited:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Quote:
Speaking of voices: Why don't you dust off your law books and see how many laws New Black Panther leader Paris S. Lewis, aka Malik Zulu Shabazz broke in the video that TomO shared with us?

Inciting a riot and conspiracy to commit murder both come to mind.

You'd think that Barack Hussein Obama (you recognize that name, you put an "X" next to it back in November of 2007, helping elect him to the most powerful position in the world, even though you (being a college edjumacated guy and all) had to have known about him sitting in a Black Theologian Church for 20 years listening to racial hatred spewed out by the Reverend Jeremiah Wright. I could talk about Obama's abortion record as a US Senator, which as shown disproportionately murders black babies, but I think that your blood pressure is high enough already) would mention the hatred of Shabazz and the New Black Panthers in one of his many speeches, but then that would defeat his race baiting agenda.

polls_2_obama_wright_3612_147918_answer_2_xlarge.gif

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000500289/polls_2_obama_wright_3612_147918_answer_2_xlarge.gif
Wright was probably named after the great prophet of the Hebrew Bible, Jeremiah.

Prophets excoriated their listeners and spoke their truth to make people turn away from sinful ways.

Prophets basically said "If you don't stop where you are going, you're going to wind up where you're headed!"

Wright, of course, provoked a hysterical reflexive outcry when he cursed America ("God *&%@ America!"). Most people believe true patriotism is standing up for their country regardless if it is right or wrong on a certain issue.

That's not what prophecy is. They are like Ralph Nader or Martin Luther King, Jr. They point to a better society while criticizing the present.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wright, of course, provoked a hysterical reflexive outcry when he cursed America ("God *&%@ America!"). Most people believe true patriotism is standing up for their country regardless if it is right or wrong on a certain issue.

There's quite a bit more to Black Liberation Theology and one of it's devout followers: Barack Obama's reverend for 20 years: Jeremiah Wright.

Obama pastor's theology: Destroy 'the white enemy'

"Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill gods who do not belong to the black community

… Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. "

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/03/59230/#Tv4dWIOhrXEHw1cf.99

Rev. Wright and Black Liberation Theology

"Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community ... Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love."
http://www.orthodoxytoday.org/view/andrews-rev-wright-and-black-liberation-theology

Black Liberation Theology as Marxist Victimology
http://www.acton.org/pub/commentary/2008/04/02/marxist-roots-black-liberation-theology

RaceHustlers.png

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
On page 9 I talked about NAACP co-founder W.E.B. Dubois, who amongst other things visited Adolf Hitler, received the Stalin Peace Prize (Stalin's definition of "peace" was starving to death 10 million of his fellow Russians) and called the Soviet system of government "the most hopeful vehicle for the world."
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4362259&postcount=122

Booker T. Washington,
http://www.tuskegee.edu/about_us/legacy_of_leadership/booker_t_washington.aspx

whom I heralded a few pages later, had a debate with Dubois and it all came down to this:

The best way to win equality for Black Americans.

"Dubois encouraged African-Americans to demand equal rights. Washington, on the other hand, often ignored discrimination. He believed that it was important for blacks to develop good relationships with whites."

Read more: http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1050383

washingtonDuBois.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So what are your thoughts on this outfit Connie? You, after all, used it as a source to try and besmirch MLK so you should have something to say on this lot:

http://creativitymovement.net/

(Aren't liberals pathetic when they get desperate?) Again, you'll have to wait until January to discuss Martin Luther King Jr. and one of the many articles (one that was put into the Congressional Record of the United States) that I used to expose him.

My thoughts on the outfit? They sound like Jeremiah Wright and Barack Obama's kind of people: Jew haters.

"B" is for Barack Hussein Obama: Jew Hater.

The Jew-Hating Obama Administration

July 2, 2014 by Ben Shapiro

On Monday, three Jewish boys were found dead, murdered by the terrorist group Hamas: Eyal Yifrach, 19; Gilad Shaar, 16; and Naftali Frenkel, 16. Frenkel was an American citizen. The three were kidnapped while hitchhiking some three weeks ago. In the interim, President Barack Obama said nothing about them publicly. His wife issued no hashtags. His State Department maintained that $400 million in American taxpayer cash would continue to the Palestinian unity government, which includes Hamas.

Presumably Frenkel did not look enough like Barack Obama’s imaginary son for him to give a damn. Or perhaps Frenkel hadn’t deserted his duty in the American military, and therefore his parents didn’t deserve a White House press conference. Maybe Michelle Obama was too busy worrying about children’s fat thighs to spend a moment tweeting out a selfie to raise awareness.

Or maybe, just maybe, the Obama administration didn’t care about Frenkel because he was a Jew.

Read more: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/ben-shapiro/the-jew-hating-obama-administration/

Arthur Brain

(Aren't liberals pathetic when they get desperate?) Again, you'll have to wait until January to discuss Martin Luther King Jr. and one of the many articles (one that was put into the Congressional Record of the United States) that I used to expose him.

My thoughts on the outfit? They sound like Jeremiah Wright and Barack Obama's kind of people: Jew haters.

Desperate? I think what's rather pathetic is that you won't even comment on your own puerile "source" that you willingly used to try and discredit a man. You're the one who gladly linked to the thing so either you were moronically ignorant of it's "manifesto" or you thought it was legitimate material. Which one is it?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
"[Booker T.] Washington, on the other hand, often ignored discrimination. He believed that it was important for blacks to develop good relationships with whites."

In your opinion, how should they do this?

Invite you into the ghetto, or join the nice white world?

(Racists always give themselves away).

Washington knew that respect is earned through hard work. A great example of an institution that requires that is the US military. Soldiers fighting side by side don't see the color of each others skin, they just see an American next to them.

Vietnam.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardofOz
Bump for aCW - what is a "JB"?

Inquiring minds want to know....

You two Libertarians might want to check with your leader, shown here meeting with two White Supremacists.

ron-paul-white-power.jpg

Ron Paul posing with Don Black, the founder of neo-Nazi website StormFront and past Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan[1]. The person in the hat is Derek Black[2], Don’s son. The person who is standing behind the camera taking the picture is Jamie Kelso[3].

http://ronpaulsupporters.com/white-power-groups/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
But wait, there's more!

Ron Paul and David Duke

The name David Duke might sound a little more familiar for some of you out there. He was actually elected as one of Louisiana’s State Representative for the Republican Party towards the end of the 80’s. Did I also mention that this is a guy who was also a member of the Ku Klux Klan and was also a Grand Wizard? Yeah, not a good person and someone that should never be elected for any reason. Ron Paul on the other hand has personally endorsed the guy when he was making his unsuccessful runs for Congress.

davidduke-ronpaul-300x200.jpg

David Duke in his "prime".
http://ronpaulsupporters.com/white-power-groups/

I just love talking racism with Libertarians. If you boyz want, we can return to the subject of abortion and what the Libertarian Party platform is on that.