Racism, Bigotry and Misogyny at TOL

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GM gets 6 thanks instantly for talking crap, and about 'popularity' at that.

That's a real loser complex you got there, GM, because that's how you get all of your likes- you talk trash to people who disagree with another :rolleyes:

In fact, that's how you all got those 'thanks'- you aren't 'popular', except among yourselves.
I'm almost embarrassed for you, really, bringing it up all the time_

Almost? Let me know when it actually gets to its destination okay? :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GM gets 6 thanks instantly for talking crap, and about 'popularity' at that.

That's a real loser complex you got there, GM, because that's how you get all of your likes- you talk trash to people who disagree with another :rolleyes:

In fact, that's how you all got those 'thanks'- you aren't 'popular', except among yourselves.
I'm almost embarrassed for you, really, bringing it up all the time_

So far you have ONLY a MASSIVE "381." Whoa! Grand prize winner of ALL time. You're the BEST!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For the blind and dishonest, the *proof* (of which you are already aware) would just be denied. Now then, isn't there someone else (on the internet or IRL) who you can follow around and obsess over?

That's sounds really familiar..

Considering it's been your M.O. for the last several years, it should (sound familiar).

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That's because you are respectful

:doh:
The site troll is respectful.

It's almost painful to watch you all's ridiculous shenanigans.

and get along fairly well with women.

I'm the one who treats women fairly. That's probably the biggest irony of the whole matter- you're definition of 'fair' is the exact opposite thereof, and only as things lean in your favor.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Oh, you are confused. I wasn't speaking of you but rather GM. He IS respectful and quite capable of actually discussing issues.

Can you show me a post, please?

I'd like to see this :rolleyes:

And
No, GM is a trash talker, it is all he does. Just because he's nice to you doesn't mean he is 'respectful'. But I understand- it's all about you. Abysmally self involved- typical woman.