Racism, Bigotry and Misogyny at TOL

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You've been digging up dirt on Rusha and anna b ?

And the most predictable reply goes to GM!

This fool actually believes his own tripe!!!!!!

I understand that you have no idea what 'fairness' is, as feminism calls for 'equality' but calls it misogyny for a man to actually hold women accountable as men.
If it were the other way around, men would never get away with what you all perpetuate. That's sort of the reason why I don't take your nonsense personally- just like I don't take children personally :rolleyes:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And the most predictable reply goes to GM!

I understand that you have no idea what 'fairness' is, as feminism calls for 'equality' but calls it misogyny for a man to actually hold women accountable as men.
If it were the other way around, men would never get away with what you all perpetuate. That's sort of the reason why I don't take your nonsense personally- just like I don't take children personally :rolleyes:
Dumb story.
And predictable.

All lies as usual.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Dumb story.
And predictable.

All lies as usual.

~Lie, lies, you're wrong, 'nuh uh!'~. Anon anon.

That's what you all say time and time again, but never actually expound further. It's like you are all one big denial complex ran on nonsense :rolleyes:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
~Lie, lies, you're wrong, 'nuh uh!'~. Anon anon.

That's what you all say time and time again, but never actually expound further. It's like you are all one big denial complex ran on nonsense :rolleyes:
You've been so wrong about me so many times that I've lost count.
Trying to paste a feminist label on me is about as stupid as stupid can be!!!!!!!!!!!

You. Are. Stupid.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You've been so wrong about me so many times that I've lost count.
Trying to paste a feminist label on me is about as stupid as stupid can be!!!!!!!!!!!

You. Are. Stupid.

:blabla:

You are all internally feminist. That is what this society has become- when you can't speak on problems with women, but can rail on men all day, there is something to be acknowledged there. When you call anyone who speaks on the extreme conflicts of interests that men suffer due to women a 'misogynist', but weep over every godforsaken time a woman is transgressed by a man- there is something to acknowledge there too.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are all internally feminist. That is what this society has become- when you can't speak on problems with women, but can rail on men all day, there is something to be acknowledged there. When you call anyone who speaks on the extreme conflicts of interests that men suffer due to women a 'misogynist', but weep over every godforsaken time a woman is transgressed by a man- there is something to acknowledge there too.

Baaaahaaaaawaaaahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
You really are stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!