question for MADIsts.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Thank you KR for your contribution and straiten up their perverted version of gospel.

It is just absurd to say the least.
You and your JW friend (both enemies of the cross Philippians 3:18-19 KJV) are the ones perverting the gospel of Christ. Let you both be accursed.

Galatians 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

KingdomRose

You and your JW friend (both enemies of the cross Philippians 3:18-19 KJV) are the ones perverting the gospel of Christ. Let you both be accursed.

Galatians 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

You, heir, are a self-righteous, pompous person lacking in love for other people. You are an example of people that King Solomon wrote the following for: "Do not be excessively righteous and do not be overly wise. Why should you ruin yourself?" (Eccles.7:16, NASB) Oh, BTW, the KJV says the same thing.

I would never curse you or even say that you were going to Gehenna, yet you do so easily. Is that the way Christ would talk? Or would he try to help a person, if he thought they were wrong?

SaulToPaul 2

What kind of nutty thinking is that? The great commission started in Jesus' day and kept spreading throughout the world, and today the Kingdom message has been spread throughout all lands. Where does it say that this commission has yet to be fulfilled?

:chuckle:

heir

TOL Subscriber
You, heir, are a self-righteous, pompous person lacking in love for other people. You are an example of people that King Solomon wrote the following for: "Do not be excessively righteous and do not be overly wise. Why should you ruin yourself?" (Eccles.7:16, NASB) Oh, BTW, the KJV says the same thing.

I would never curse you or even say that you were going to Gehenna, yet you do so easily. Is that the way Christ would talk? Or would he try to help a person, if he thought they were wrong?
You've both been shown the truth over and over and reject it (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV).

KingdomRose

You've both been shown the truth over and over and reject it (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV).

You haven't discussed anything I've posted. You just say that I'm wrong and I'm destined for destruction or some such expression. You have never reasoned with me on anything. You say I'm "perverting the gospel of Christ" but don't say exactly how I'm doing that. You'll list a dozen scriptures with no commenting as to what point you're trying to make. You're a lousy conversationalist, and as a teacher you certainly don't reflect Christ.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You haven't discussed anything I've posted. You just say that I'm wrong and I'm destined for destruction or some such expression. You have never reasoned with me on anything. You say I'm "perverting the gospel of Christ" but don't say exactly how I'm doing that. You'll list a dozen scriptures with no commenting as to what point you're trying to make. You're a lousy conversationalist, and as a teacher you certainly don't reflect Christ.
oh

musterion

You're awfully judgy for someone whose own eschatology says he's got a good chance of being cast into fire and destroyed because he ends up displeasing God and/or the Watchtower.

KingdomRose

You're awfully judgy for someone whose own eschatology says he's got a good chance of being cast into fire and destroyed because he ends up displeasing God and/or the Watchtower.

I am judgy??? Did you read what heir said about myself and another poster? Did I say that heir should be cursed? Have I said that she'll go to hell-fire? Those are things she said about me. Yet I am judgy?

musterion

I am judgy??? Did you read what heir said about myself and another poster? Did I say that heir should be cursed? Have I said that she'll go to hell-fire? Those are things she said about me. Yet I am judgy?

You miss the point. Heir did not judge you. Heir -- none of us -- say such things on our own authority. We really don't have such authority in ourselves. We do not and cannot judge.

She was simply, and correctly, citing what the Word of God ALREADY says regarding certain people...namely, those who reject the saving Gospel of the grace of God in favor of another gospel. Which you have done.

So you are one of those people. You don't think you are, but you are.

What Heir did was not judging you...it's just reporting. Relaying info from the Word of God. That's all.

God has ALREADY judged ALL who believe as you do. So He does not fault Heir, His daughter in Christ, for simply pointing out what He has already said about people like you. That's our job.

So instead of making it about Heir, it's incumbent upon you to repent (change your mind) regarding the false gospel the Watchtower fed you, and which will damn you, and take a good look at the true Gospel of grace...the true Good News that your leadership forbids you to believe under threat of destruction.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You miss the point.

Heir -- none of us -- say such things on our own authority. We really don't have such authority in ourselves.

She was simply, and correctly, citing what the Word of God says regarding certain people...namely, those who reject the saving Gospel of the grace of God in favor of another gospel.

You're one of those people.

God does not fault Heir, His daughter in Christ, for simply pointing out what He has already said about people like you.

Instead of making it about Heir, it's incumbent upon you to repent (change your mind) regarding the false gospel the Watchtower fed you, and take a good look at the true Gospel of grace.

Great Post M

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thank you KR for your contribution and straiten up their perverted version of gospel.

Their version is not gospel because it is not good news at all, excluding Jesus' word from the gentile.

It is just absurd to say the least.

Oh, that's right, you've always said that JWs are godly people. That's why you praise KR. Cultists do have a way about them huh?

lifeisgood

What explanation are you needing that heir provide?
What did you not understand from the verses with the explanation included in them?

Talk about not reading for understanding.