question for MADIsts.

heir

TOL Subscriber
2Ki 18:4 He removed the high places, and brake the images, and cut down the groves, and brake in pieces the brasen serpent that Moses had made: for unto those days the children of Israel did burn incense to it: and he called it Nehushtan.
:AMR:

What does that have to do with what I posted? Nothing.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Meshaks been flying in under the radar lately. She posts a line or two and leaves right away? I would guess she's afraid somebody will ask her something she can't answer? Which is ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!
She won't even respond to me so I just use her to show the truth from the lies that she tells.

1 Timothy 4:16 KJV

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No, deceiver-ette, you "argued:"

"Where did Jesus say we have to follow Paul instead of Jesus?"-you

By that "argument," show us, chapter, verse, where the Lord Jesus Christ ever said:

" It is more blessed to give than to receive."...

per...

Acts 20:35 KJV I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Come on, sir. Show us, chapter and verse, where He ever "said,", per your " I don't see anything Jesus said that you have to follow Paul instead of Him" argument:

Did He say, "It is more blessed to give than to receive," or not? Are these His words? Where, in the book? Did Paul lie?

Paul said that the Lord Jesus Christ said it.

You are caught in a trap. You should know not to debate me, the great saint John W., as I know more about the bible, and its details, than you know about stupid hats.

Now-show us.

"I don't see anything Jesus said that you have to follow Paul instead of Him."-you

I don't see anything where the Lord Jesus Christ says:

I thought so. You can run and hide under that big, stupid hat, but you cannot hide from us, sir, as I've exposed you again, for the fraud, that you are, clueless as to how to read, interpret the book.

Suit yourself misusing the scripture all you want.

It will not change the fact that Christians are Jesus' followers.

heir

TOL Subscriber

You know, instead of saying something like that, you could look at the scriptures and recover yourself to the acknowledging of the truth (2 Timothy 2:24-26 KJV), but I guess you're just too hat headed.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There're only two routes to take in the Spiritual realm:

1) Hear the Gospel and place ALL your faith in Christ as your Savior. Thereby, spending eternity in Heaven with God.

2) Hearing the Gospel and rejecting it. Thereby, guaranteeing you will stand before God and be judged by your works and then, cast into the Lake of Fire where you will suffer throughout eternity.

john w

Hall of Fame

Translated: I picked her apart, reducing "Cousin It" to grunts, snorts, murmurings, hisses, as she....

maxresdefault.jpg

Good day to you, sir. You are on ignore/un-ignore.

God's Truth

Per Andy Griffith, Barney Fife-"she's a nut," a "curious one."

Everything you say about others, EVERYTHING, I imagine you telling us what you are.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

God's Truth

You want us to look at Him after the flesh. That's a no no (2 Corinthians 5:16 KJV)Paul preached the cross as the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV), not the 12.

This is too funny. Tell me, was Christ in the flesh when he was on the cross?

john w

Hall of Fame
Everything you say about others, EVERYTHING, I imagine you telling us what you are.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

As usual, you stumped us all. Take your seat, as you continue to bore us, devil child.