Public Discourse on Monica Lewinsky: Adultery worse problem than cyberbullying

Granite

Hall of Fame
I think it was emails......and statements from Stephanolpulus aides....my opinion of her is firm. I've no doubts.

:rotfl:

So the mysterious "diary" you remember (which was satire) is suddenly less than important. Man you're a pill.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was wondering why, too. Far more noble to have stayed with him, and now they are grandparents together.

Let's see. So cheating with a married man makes Monica scum BUT staying with a cheating husband makes Hillary noble?

Oh, and their being grandparents is not dependent upon them staying married.

This Charming Manc

back to the OP.....

Why if someone is wrong on one issue does it mean that she is wrong she on others?

Does being pro family mean you are pro cyber bulling ?

Does being ant cyber bullying make you anti family?

Could it that monika got it completley wrong about having sex with a married man, but still have useful things to say about cyber bullying?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I asked my children

Oh. Because you were in the same situation, eh?

do you have any reason to believe they are different from others?

Do you have any reason to believe that YOUR OPINION is the same as every child who lives with the affects a parent behaving badly?

Do you believe we should tell our daughters that it is perfectly fine to allow hubby to teach even if it means bringing home a disease that will kill their mother? Do you believe it's perfectly fine to tell our sons that mommy's life is less important than dad's fooling around?

You go on and on. And on. And on. And onnnnnn ....

With this "what about the children" while completely disregarding the negative impact(on the children) that comes when one parent allows themselves to be emotionally abused and disregarded via cheating.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Oh. Because you were in the same situation, eh?

Do you have any reason to believe that YOUR OPINION is the same as every child who lives with the affects a parent behaving badly?

Do you believe we should tell our daughters that it is perfectly fine to allow hubby to teach even if it means bringing home a disease that will kill their mother? Do you believe it's perfectly fine to tell our sons that mommy's life is less important than dad's fooling around?

You go on and on. And on. And on. And onnnnnn ....

With this "what about the children" while completely disregarding the negative impact(on the children) that comes when one parent allows themselves to be emotionally abused and disregarded via cheating.

too many questions

can you focus on what is really important?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Could it that monika got it completley wrong about having sex with a married man, but still have useful things to say about cyber bullying?

Both are completely wrong. Standing up against bullying of any kind is always useful and right. The problem with Monica is that her message is going to be clouded due to her notoriety.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I don't really give a flip about a diary or whatnot. This was a foolish and unimportant girl.

:rotfl:

You fell for satire, bonehead. And now you're trying to backpedal. And you're the one who brought up this supposedly foolish and unimportant woman (newsflash, that's what she is now) and keep harping on her. You're stepping on rakes left and right.

This thread's hilarious.:thumb::carryon:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You brought up Hilary needing to ask for a divorce.

I made that request as a response to another poster's request:

back to the OP.....

Why if someone is wrong on one issue does it mean that she is wrong she on others?

Does being pro family mean you are pro cyber bulling ?

Does being ant cyber bullying make you anti family?