Prostitution

Quetzal

I am in favor of legalization. It offers another tax source as well as opens the avenue for regulated transactions. Creating a safer environment for all involved.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What else would you call them?
They applied, they were hired, they are paid an agreed-upon wage, salary, or commission, and they deserve to be protected against violence from customers AND exploitation from employers.

I'd love to see prostitution universally legalized, with every prostitute a member of a union.

If only to further bury and trod upon the Dark Ages notion of the human body as some kind of inherently dirty or offensive thing which must be covered up and never spoken of, and bolster the fading yet necessary institution of unions in the United States.

Do you wish to legalize burglary, as well?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why should sin be safe?

I agree with you A4T. Why should such a sinful practice be made safe? If one wishes to partake, then they must be willing to suffer the consequences of their choice. I for one, don't wish to see a Prostitute and a Pimp on every street corner. I don't wish to be propositioned before I walk into a grocery store. If they legalize Prostitution, it would immediately come out of the social closet and permeate our society.

It's bad enough they legalized Gay marriage. If they legalize Prostitution, what's next? Will they open the floodgates to all forms of sinful behavior? The U.S. seems to be headed towards being another Sodom and Gomorrah?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We really need to be rid of the Obama administration and their liberal ways. Obama has not only inspired Gay marriage legalization, but, has "Feminized" our country. We need a strong leader. I think Trump is the guy who can bring back some "real muscle" to this country. We need someone that can stand up to the likes of Putin of Russia and that little, Hitler like maniac in North Korea, Kim Jong-un.

kiwimacahau

I agree with you A4T. Why should such a sinful practice be made safe? If one wishes to partake, then they must be willing to suffer the consequences of their choice. I for one, don't wish to see a Prostitute and a Pimp on every street corner. I don't wish to be propositioned before I walk into a grocery store. If they legalize Prostitution, it would immediately come out of the social closet and permeate our society.

It's bad enough they legalized Gay marriage. If they legalize Prostitution, what's next? Will they open the floodgates to all forms of sinful behavior? The U.S. seems to be headed towards being another Sodom and Gomorrah?

Ezekiel 16:49 "Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had arrogance, abundant food and careless ease, but she did not help the poor and needy.

kiwimacahau

We really need to be rid of the Obama administration and their liberal ways. Obama has not only inspired Gay marriage legalization, but, has "Feminized" our country. We need a strong leader. I think Trump is the guy who can bring back some "real muscle" to this country. We need someone that can stand up to the likes of Putin of Russia and that little, Hitler like maniac in North Korea, Kim Jong-un.

Trump, the would-be fascist!~Go for it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Once again Sandy's consensual morality is exposed.

Exposed? What part of "what happens in the bedroom of consenting adults" did you miss?

Can I use your words the next time you belittle a politician for having an adulterous/extramarital affair Sandy?

Oh ... because you see someone who would be taking the office of president as no different than a john or prostitute? However, feel free to spin it as always. :)

Prostitution is adultery. It doesn't matter if the hooker and john are single, they're both committing out of wedlock sexual acts that are immoral.

No ... the person who is MARRIED is the adulterer. I bet you believe that the encounters begin with the prostitute asking if the john is married and has a pic of his wife and children, huh? There is only one person in the encounter with the knowledge that he/she is married ... :plain: