program

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Programs are dispensible........

Programs are dispensible........

well you are definitely an other

too bad you can't find a group to identify with

good luck with your research

I'm happy identifying as 'I AM', because that is my true identity (as pure awareness), besides what 'I' takes on as a personality-complex in any given incarnation or life-experience. There is only this 'consciousness' that is being, experiencing, learning and adventuring thru time and space, no matter what forms or names it assumes. Why identify with any-thing? I already always AM. - all else is a play of relationships, continuously changing.

There's nothing wrong with affiliating with a religious tradition or spiritual path that one has an interest or affection towards, for instance I've marked my affiliation here as 'Christian (Other)', 'Pagan', and 'Hindu' at various times, and have requested that 'Unitarian-Universalist' be added to the list, with no response. At best, I got Knight to include 'Other' to the list (this came about thru my requests for expanding the options), so this seems to be a 'category' that covers all others not listed. Adding a few more options like 'Unitarian-Universalist', 'Taoist', 'Spiritualist', even 'spiritual but not religious' (ha!) could be fun :)

You'll note my Custom User Title says "Resident Theosophist", (I've since changed the 'title')...that's a specific category or denomination of philosophical inquiry and system of principles promoting freedom of thought and research of truth, which includes all fields of knowledge, particularly the universal esoteric wisdom that is essential to all religious faith-traditions. While progressively studying the principles of the Theosophical Society, my affiliation with the term is in its more 'liberal' sense of being a student of universal wisdom.

~*~*~

A Master Programmer or the Intelligence behind all knowledge-information in the cosmos ( the Master-Mind or Infinite-Intelligence) can inspire, reform, innovate, delete, modify, expand or transform any 'program' that arises in consciousness, at any moment in time or space. Programs serve their usefulness up to a certain extent and limit until the need for change in the system appears. How are your 'programs' serving you? How are the various religious programs of the world serving to transform society and bring in the Golden New Age? These are questions worth considering.

pj

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
How are your 'programs' serving you? How are the various religious programs of the world serving to transform society and bring in the Golden New Age?

first of all
you need a place to worship with others
second
someone must be in charge of preserving this body of knowledge
so
where do you go to worship with others?
and
where would you go to do research had not someone preserved all these sources of information?

what golden new age??

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
first of all
you need a place to worship with others
second
someone must be in charge of preserving this body of knowledge
so
where do you go to worship with others?
and
where would you go to do research had not someone preserved all these sources of information?

what golden new age??

Freelight, and his fellow 'space cadets' need only to meet twice
a week on the 'mother-ship!' why rent a hall, etc.?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
transcending programs.......

transcending programs.......

Freelight, and his fellow 'space cadets' need only to meet twice
a week on the 'mother-ship!' why rent a hall, etc.?

You're still clueless dear. But if you want to play ball in the same 'field',...can you prove that you have not been programmed to believe in a false concept or image of 'God' and might have accepted a less than accurate picture of reality therefore believing in a less than perfect and convoluted 'theology'? Can you also prove that your 'concept', 'image' or 'version' of 'God' exists in any more real form than anybody elses?

Furthermore, how do you know the religious 'programming' that you have taken on, is not really a 'program' holographically being funneled into your subconscious from forces that do not really have your best interest in mind and is a way to 'brainwash', 'manipulate' and control you? What if your really being duped by a false 'god', and 'messiah-figure'?

My former commentary on 'programs' here holds :)

I could elaborate more on the concept of 'Motherships', which are quite wonderful mind you, but you're not really ready for that. Too much preconception, presumptions, pre-figurations shroud your mind, and titillate your religious ego. You might come to know sooner or later there is so much more out there beyond the 'box' you worship and protect (make apologies for).

Reality itself shatters all falsehoods, dissolves all illusions.

pj

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
so here is the program
if
you wish to identify yourself

it helps to know where you coming from

are you mad?
are you a calvinist or reformed??
are they the same?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
so here is the program
if
you wish to identify yourself

it helps to know where you coming from

are you mad?
are you a calvinist or reformed??
are they the same?

don't you have a list
to
tell us what we are?

OCTOBER23

Last edited:

TIPlatypus

You need a non-denominational list. I do not want to identify myself with a denomination for two reasons. Someone will inevitably say someone from that denomination believes this stupid thing, therefore you are stupid. Also, I am here to enhance possibly change my views. I can't stay in a particular denomination. Also, I go to an non-denominational church.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You need a non-denominational list. I do not want to identify myself with a denomination for two reasons. Someone will inevitably say someone from that denomination believes this stupid thing, therefore you are stupid. Also, I am here to enhance possibly change my views. I can't stay in a particular denomination. Also, I go to an non-denominational church.

how would you describe your theology?

OCTOBER23

NOTICE THAT CHRYS DARES NOT CRITICIZE MY POST

BECAUSE HE KNOWS IT TO BE TRUE THAT THE OLD POPES

WERE EVIL WACKOS .

TIPlatypus

how would you describe your theology?

Open Theology? There are of course many things I might disagree with open theists about, and no doubt they all disagree with each other about something. I mostly disagree with doctrines. I have them if I don't want to think too much about something. But they never work for everything. No one is always right. Not even me. That is why I do not commit absolutely to a particular theology or ethic or denomination. They will all fail one day.

TIPlatypus

so you believe we have free will?
and
ultimately determine our fate?

Sort of. We have some free will, but of course, circumstances may prevent us from doing what we wish. I believe we have a hand in determining our future, but that ours is not the only hand. Our choices matter.