Prayers For anna

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
next time

Spoiler
masked-duck-gazing.jpg

glorydaz

Well, I'm calling you a hypocrite and your silly thread a bunch of horse feathers. :down:

Amen Sister!

I scold Doser for pretending to pray, and I'm dubbed a "Sister" by Bybee Jekyl.

But I agree with Doser and I'm dubbed a "............", "............", etc. by the Queen of Obscene, Bybee Hyde.

That's a fickle woman for you, isn't it? :rotfl:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
doser makes a sincere request for prayers for anna, who is obviously struggling with her faith:
anna is crying out for help

please consider adding her to your prayers

thank you

a couple of retard trolls respond:
Koban is a desperate attention seeking douchebag.

Please consider banning him for life so TOL can be taken seriously.

Thank you.

Amen Brother! His fetid presence befouls the air!

:nono:

i don't think you two morons quite have the hang of it

better sign up for remedial prayer 101

for example, here's a simple heartfelt prayer:

I pray that she turns to Christ and finds the peace that comes from accepting Him as her Savior

Quetzal

doser makes a sincere request for prayers for anna, who is obviously struggling with her faith:

a couple of retard trolls respond:

:nono:

i don't think you two morons quite have the hang of it
better sign up for remedial prayer 101

for example, here's a simple heartfelt prayer:
Now now now, don't get cranky when people don't take you seriously. After all, you spend a majority if your time here being the best troll you know you could be. Can't start crying when you try to be serious and no one buys it. Sorry not sorry.

glorydaz

Now now now, don't get cranky when people don't take you seriously. After all, you spend a majority if your time here being the best troll you know you could be. Can't start crying when you try to be serious and no one buys it. Sorry not sorry.

LOL Gotta love how the Q sees crying and whining that are not there. Ah, the air in La La Land must be straight Nitrous Oxide.